Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post

Also, "All we know is that Jody Houser and Ze Carlos have Kamala almost causing an international incident and setting off another round of Inhumans vs X-Men, just as the Eternals as trying to do the same thing." Just the overly-dramatic clickbait nonsense of those pages. Kamala's cries that she's not starting an international incident is just a "I didn't do it" moment. For me it sounds it will be a low-stakes adventure, not a crisis-level one.
    Ya since we also know this book grows more in members with Venom and Moon Knight it wouldn't make much sense to have a book like that set off IvX 2. If the Inhumans are in a conflict like event I could see them in a Kree vs Kree one, where the Alliance and Utopia are to clash again cause reasons.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default Kang’s Phase Six Role Could Mean Inhumans Aren’t Done in the MCU

We have another one those "stretching out a comics story into an MCU plot" article with this, referencing Kang and Ahura.

https://www.cbr.com/kang-mcu-role-inhumans-may-appear/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Errr Jean doesn't go that deep without proper consent
    oh, assumed that you just got everything if person didn't have some sort of psyche defense. I haven't read much Jean. I've actually seen more teen Jean than adult Jean. Always seemed like she had to put in effort to keep from accidentally reading minds.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    oh, assumed that you just got everything if person didn't have some sort of psyche defense. I haven't read much Jean. I've actually seen more teen Jean than adult Jean. Always seemed like she had to put in effort to keep from accidentally reading minds.
    I always thought it was more like going through web history, the most recent things are easier to find.

Niffleheim

what's your favorite top 3 Inhuman event tie-ins?
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-10-2022 at 02:57 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

The Royal Family isn't but it's not clear what is going on with New Attilan.

Astonishing Member

We have no idea according to Black Bolt and Crystal they are on a far away hidden planet, while Medusa gets hair cuts and Karnak visits Lawyers.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

The Royal Family isn't but it's not clear what is going on with New Attilan.
    I never saw any indication that New Attilan was touched. Obviously, Marvel doesn't claim to have everything take place at the same time so it's possible New Attilan was abandoned and everyone moved to Arctilan, but my understanding is New Attilan is still going strong.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I never saw any indication that New Attilan was touched. Obviously, Marvel doesn't claim to have everything take place at the same time so it's possible New Attilan was abandoned and everyone moved to Arctilan, but my understanding is New Attilan is still going strong.
    Oh it was still around during and after Death of the Inhumans but we have also had a broad claim that all the Inhumans went into hiding from beta ray Bill in gotg and Black Bolt in Darkhold initially declining to help citing that the recovering Inhumans are his first concern. Which is an odd thing to do if even if only one Inhuman city is still on the planet that is about to be invaded by an elder god.

Oh it was still around during and after Death of the Inhumans but we have also had a broad claim that all the Inhumans went into hiding from beta ray Bill in gotg and Black Bolt in Darkhold initially declining to help citing that the recovering Inhumans are his first concern. Which is an odd thing to do if even if only one Inhuman city is still on the planet that is about to be invaded by an elder god.
    Yes, but that crisis can be dealt with by several Earth heroes, including Dr. Strange that he knows well. The Inhumans, on the other hand, have less saviors looking for them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Yes, but that crisis can be dealt with by several Earth heroes, including Dr. Strange that he knows well. The Inhumans, on the other hand, have less saviors looking for them.
    But they needed these heroes specifically for Darkhold. The point being made is if there are Inhumans on earth shouldn't then Black Bolt also care for them. The problem with their current status quo is no one writer seems to know what it is. Death of the Inhumans was so vague on the damage.

Astonishing Member

Considering the Vixes were sent by the Kree faction that went on to be the Kree half of the Alliance, it stands to reason Iso, Ahura and the Maternal Council would have relocated their tribes to join Black Bolt on Terros to avoid attracting attention from either Teddy or Storm

Medusa and Black Bolt seem to have stayed split up and Karnak explicitly has no faith in the Royals anymore; so them sticking around isn’t too out there

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering the Vixes were sent by the Kree faction that went on to be the Kree half of the Alliance, it stands to reason Iso, Ahura and the Maternal Council would have relocated their tribes to join Black Bolt on Terros to avoid attracting attention from either Teddy or Storm

Medusa and Black Bolt seem to have stayed split up and Karnak explicitly has no faith in the Royals anymore; so them sticking around isn’t too out there
    But wouldn't earth be safer? Big Kree(now with Skrull) army shows up to invade they have help. Where does Storm come in? Also Medusa and Black Bolt split up? That Karnak bit might be the closest thing of sense put.

Astonishing Member

Just saw House of Dragons first episode, with the whole succession crisis makes me wonder if Marvel decided to go ahead with how New Attilan was to be shaped after IvX and ResurrXion on what stories could have been.