Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    To anyone, think of it as brainstorming. For the proper MCU debut of the Inhumans. I mean not all Marvel readers are aware that the Bird People are an Inhuman subcategory, so the idea of winged Inhumans living in a floating city for centuries has got to be at least unsettling both in-universe, and to many viewers.
    Ah ok sorry. Yes I would support this, maybe even put the relations of the nations as a plot point. A hidden war going on by these Kingdoms for generations after the last known descendent of Radac disappeared. The families that made the original House of Radac fought with the Boltagons winning and banishing the other families along with their supporters.

alleged, unverified Ms Marvel plot leak from 4chan:

spoilers:

Ms. Marvel plot info (May 11, 2022)

- Villains are The ClanDestine. They're a rogue faction of Kree-human hybrids descended from Adam, the first human in prehistoric times to be experimented on by the Kree.

- Kamala is a descendant on her mother's side. The bracelet that gives her crystal construct powers is ancient alien tech left behind after the Kree abandoned their experiments on Earth. Only people with Kree DNA can use it, each unlocking their own individual power whenever they wear it. Bruno tries it on and nothing happens.

- The ClanDestine aren't completely evil. They believe a prophecy that says the Kree will return one day to use them as living weapons in a war against the Skrulls. They believe a Skrull invasion is imminent and they're the only ones genetically designed to defeat them.

- Kamran's mom Najma is the main villain for most of the show. Kamala's new crystal powers are basically terrigen armor and Najma wants to use her abilities to generate crystals to trigger terrigenesis on a large scale. This would awaken thousands of hybrid sleeper soldiers with Kree DNA, but also countless humans.

- Najma specifically name-drops Inhumans during a scene where she explains their heritage to Kamala (I think the dialogue is something along the lines of "human have always feared us... called us djinn, demons, inhuman..." She also claims their family line are the rightful heirs to the throne.

- In the finale, the terrigen crystal inside her bracelet breaks during a fight with The ClanDestine and she undergoes full terrigenesis. She has a vision of Captain Marvel and emerges from the cocoon even more powerful. Najma dies during this fight. Kamran blames Kamala and swears revenge before being taken into custody by N.I.C.E.

- N.I.C.E. is a special division of S.W.O.R.D. monitoring Inhuman activity from rival factions and tribes hidden across the globe. Monica Rambeau recruits Kamala for The Marvels in the end.
    end of spoilers

The Hidden Ones, I'm most drawing a blank. Was this Claremont's FF?

I looked at a wiki and it sounds like there were a number of stories with them, but I only recall one?

So, they have their Inhuman powers intact, they don't need terrigen? Or tell me more.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    The Hidden Ones, I'm most drawing a blank. Was this Claremont's FF?
    Post-Claremont FF, with Carlos Pacheco, Rafael Marin, and Jeph Loeb as co-writers and Pacheco as penciler.

Their powers are mostly low-level mental manipulation, enough to subtly influence others and change how they are perceived visually. And no, they don't need to undergo Terrigenesis.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

New Ms. Marvel video.

I really do suspect she will be revealed as Inhuman in the end, and her heritage allowed the bracelets to unlock her powers whereas it didn't work for previous owners.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

If you guys are interested in Ms Marvel / The Marvels leaks, I also have for you this Twitter account which is claiming some very interesting things about Inhuman presence in both those titles.

Take it with a grain of salt of course. Some of the claims in there are lining up with the 4chan leak I posted above.

https://twitter.com/cinestealth

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    To anyone, think of it as brainstorming. For the proper MCU debut of the Inhumans. I mean not all Marvel readers are aware that the Bird People are an Inhuman subcategory, so the idea of winged Inhumans living in a floating city for centuries has got to be at least unsettling both in-universe, and to many viewers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Ah ok sorry. Yes I would support this, maybe even put the relations of the nations as a plot point. A hidden war going on by these Kingdoms for generations after the last known descendent of Radac disappeared. The families that made the original House of Radac fought with the Boltagons winning and banishing the other families along with their supporters.
    I can see all of these different kinds of Inhumans representing different Houses. We need a writer that will bring all these concepts and connect them in one overarching story

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    If you guys are interested in Ms Marvel / The Marvels leaks, I also have for you this Twitter account which is claiming some very interesting things about Inhuman presence in both those titles.

Take it with a grain of salt of course. Some of the claims in there are lining up with the 4chan leak I posted above.

https://twitter.com/cinestealth
    I don't need to read more after reading what you just posted I'm happy and looking forward to watch the show that at least there is a hint she might be revealed to be Inhuman or have connection to Inhuman down the line.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

alleged, unverified Ms Marvel plot leak from 4chan:

spoilers:

Ms. Marvel plot info (May 11, 2022)

- Villains are The ClanDestine. They're a rogue faction of Kree-human hybrids descended from Adam, the first human in prehistoric times to be experimented on by the Kree.

- Kamala is a descendant on her mother's side. The bracelet that gives her crystal construct powers is ancient alien tech left behind after the Kree abandoned their experiments on Earth. Only people with Kree DNA can use it, each unlocking their own individual power whenever they wear it. Bruno tries it on and nothing happens.

- The ClanDestine aren't completely evil. They believe a prophecy that says the Kree will return one day to use them as living weapons in a war against the Skrulls. They believe a Skrull invasion is imminent and they're the only ones genetically designed to defeat them.

- Kamran's mom Najma is the main villain for most of the show. Kamala's new crystal powers are basically terrigen armor and Najma wants to use her abilities to generate crystals to trigger terrigenesis on a large scale. This would awaken thousands of hybrid sleeper soldiers with Kree DNA, but also countless humans.

- Najma specifically name-drops Inhumans during a scene where she explains their heritage to Kamala (I think the dialogue is something along the lines of "human have always feared us... called us djinn, demons, inhuman..." She also claims their family line are the rightful heirs to the throne.

- In the finale, the terrigen crystal inside her bracelet breaks during a fight with The ClanDestine and she undergoes full terrigenesis. She has a vision of Captain Marvel and emerges from the cocoon even more powerful. Najma dies during this fight. Kamran blames Kamala and swears revenge before being taken into custody by N.I.C.E.

- N.I.C.E. is a special division of S.W.O.R.D. monitoring Inhuman activity from rival factions and tribes hidden across the globe. Monica Rambeau recruits Kamala for The Marvels in the end.
    end of spoilers
    These plot points a day after I made my guess on MCU Inhumans.

These plot points a day after I made my guess on MCU Inhumans.
    Honestly, if you think about it, Inhumans are becoming logically inevitable.

Astonishing Member

Honestly, if you think about it, Inhumans are becoming logically inevitable.
    More then that I put specifically that the MCU Inhumans should be about the Kingdoms being at war, and that most of these Kingdoms having been founded by others who lost in a bid for the Throne. If those Ms. Marvel leaks are all true, those are some big coincidences.

Astonishing Member

So getting not 1 but 2 Inhumans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzr5YL3yLDw
    Attached Images Attached Images

So getting not 1 but 2 Inhumans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzr5YL3yLDw
    Reading it now. What's this? Is that Xialing? She has a superhero name now? Who's Leiko Wu? OMG they mentioned Lineage! Didn't realize he still existed. Why is Groot no longer speaking English?

Astonishing Member

Reading it now. What's this? Is that Xialing? She has a superhero name now? Who's Leiko Wu? OMG they mentioned Lineage! Didn't realize he still existed. Why is Groot no longer speaking English?
    I guess. Old Marvel character, had to Marvel wiki'd her, she's been around since 1975, I like when writers use their history. Ya and as his boss, showing even more Inhumans are running around, next writer should just retcon it as only the Universal were attacked and the Adult Royals of the House of Agon are helping them rebuild. I think Ewing's GotG changed it, he had to give up some power or something, will need to reread it.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

It just occurred to me that since that Alicia has been retconned to be Lyja I wonder how the Inhumans feel about her following Secret Invasion.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.