Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Galaxies Wanderer

I'm more of casual/relationship development and character growth [...]

I don't think it's time to fight as we're rebuilding and reuniting
    Solo books-

Crystal or/and Medusa: It's the popular choice, I believe. As much as I think All-New was good for Crystal;
    Reader: Popular choice too, he's great;
    Gorgon or Triton: Personal choices, but Marvel doesn't seem to like the fishman;
    Naja: We didn't see what her life was like before and she seems to have liked or not mind about the transformation.

I feel like the last two could have more character development.

Team books-
    Rebuilding and Exploring Tribes

How is Attilan being rebuilt? How Iso and the are others coping?
    Probably focused on the royal family (maybe going back to power?)
    Getting to know the other tribes.
    Here they could make nuhumans and inhumans groups to explore and get to know other tribes better, incluinding Ennilux, of course.
    Continue the research on the Primagen and it's conversion to terrigen...
    and even the other variations, creating a friendly union/bridge with other inhumans outside Earth.

[...] but I know that, sadly, conflict sells more, so it's inevitable

Revenge on the Kree
    I will consider that DoI will not be 100% erased because it already has been mentioned in many places.
    So... nobody died, they were only seriously injured (everyone is fine, we have good doctors). Secretly there was a recruiting going on to get revenge for what happened. Ronan could help here too.

Medusa never had a solo so I think that's way overdue.
    A Secret Warriors type book with a team of lesser known NuHumans led by Kamala
    Ahura/Ennilux would be amazing
    the "flagship" Inhumans book with the Royals doing Game of Thrones type stuff
    a book with completely new characters who are part of Attilan culture but not Royals.

edit: how about a detective/noir thingy with Frank and Auran?

Astonishing Member

Ok so from this the most popular things seem to be:
    Ennilux book, staring Ahura.
    A book around Attilan's politics, staring the House of Agon.
    A Medusa solo book.

For the last solo most likely it would go to one of the Nuhumans of Ms. Marvel, Moon Girl, or Mosaic but the others I really like. The Frank and Auran detective book, and that also works well for a native Attilan who isn't a Royal.

I could see Iso and Flint leading the final team book, maybe setting up a whole new Kingdom in either Pamir Mountains or the Taklimakan Desert. This would allow the Iso politics story Soule was hoping for without changing something that was going to be reverted back. It also gives a major Inhuman presence in the west New Attilan, center Ennilux, and east TBD.

Astonishing Member

So I asked in the X thread if they would be ok with an Inhuman book, as that's where a big push against would have come from and.... In genral most seem really for it.

Saw a post on Twitter that said Encanto was pretty much an Inhumans movie in everything but name. Any of y’all agree? Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Saw a post on Twitter that said Encanto was pretty much an Inhumans movie in everything but name. Any of y’all agree? Lol.
    We don't talk about Maximus, no no no...

Galaxies Wanderer

someone pointed out that Bruno wearing his hood is Karnak
    544.jpg
    I had a good laugh at that

Astonishing Member

I haven't seen it yet, but ya that is going around alot.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Ok so from this the most popular things seem to be:
    Ennilux book, staring Ahura.
    A book around Attilan's politics, staring the House of Agon.
    A Medusa solo book.

For the last solo most likely it would go to one of the Nuhumans of Ms. Marvel, Moon Girl, or Mosaic but the others I really like. The Frank and Auran detective book, and that also works well for a native Attilan who isn't a Royal.

I could see Iso and Flint leading the final team book, maybe setting up a whole new Kingdom in either Pamir Mountains or the Taklimakan Desert. This would allow the Iso politics story Soule was hoping for without changing something that was going to be reverted back. It also gives a major Inhuman presence in the west New Attilan, center Ennilux, and east TBD.
    Team books is fine but No solo for anyone. I'd combine Ennilux and Attilan book on politics with Ahura, the House of Agon and all the Inhumans in it and a mini for Medusa.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Team books is fine but No solo for anyone. I'd combine Ennilux and Attilan book on politics with Ahura, the House of Agon and all the Inhumans in it and a mini for Medusa.
    Kind of curious why no solo? So you think one team book should just focus on all the politics, and another focus on something else, and so on and so forth?

Niffleheim

They are better as a unit with a singular narrative and any solo any character gets will eventually runout of steam and gets cancelled, so yes I don't want multiple books I just want a singular book that tells an Inhuman story that affects them as a specific demographic and how they interact with humans and other beings in the universe.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    They are better as a unit with a singular narrative and any solo any character gets will eventually runout of steam and gets cancelled, so yes I don't want multiple books I just want a singular book that tells an Inhuman story that affects them as a specific demographic and how they interact with humans and other beings in the universe.
    Oh so do you mean like a Graphic novel, just one big story contained instead of putting out one issue each month?

Galaxies Wanderer

Now that I thought again, I agree with the mini instead of solo. It avoids the possibility of them messing up something... which is something we don't need right now.

I prefer minis because they offer a complete story that will deliver a satisfying ending instead of dragging on until the sales start dropping.

Minis would work for me. But maybe they need stronger guest starring or inclusion on other teams, and have these stories intersect and/or Ms. Marvel.

Maybe Luna is sent to the FF, like other children (Fopundation), but this would create some stories maybe. And of course Crystal or others could then appear.

Since Inhumans have correspondences/genetics with other races throughout the galaxy, would they have someone with aspects from Spyre types.
    Could such an Inhuman become involved with the FF, someone who has similar cosmic rays things.

I think the FF would be the logical place to have Inhumans and their stories.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all