Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Well as I put they were the first to put out Black Bolt being played by Anson Mount in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness so no it doesn't mean absolutely horse **** does it.
    They were not the first. They just report everything anyone reliable reports as an exclusive

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    They were not the first. They just report everything anyone reliable reports as an exclusive
    They actually were. https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2022 That is to the Black Bolt Thread. First page, last post, 02 = Month 08 = Day, 2022 = Year. Type in then google "Anson Mount Returning As Black Bolt In The Marvel Universe" and you will find the other sites a few days later on posting that.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Just for proper context (which I highly encourage posters to include) this was from a tweet by Mount himself on May 4, 2017.

https://twitter.com/ansonmount/statu...89944541904896

Really hope he will continue to portray Black Bolt in future MCU project.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Niffleheim

Well ppl are salivating over his looks and hair and wishing he had played Reed instead of Krasinski
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Well ppl are salivating over his looks and hair and wishing he had played Reed instead of Krasinski
    Really? Huh I don't see it.

Astonishing Member

I can see why folks think that, he's looking mighty good as Pike. No offense to Krasinski but I don't see him as Reed at all. I wish they had gotten Gruffudd back for the cameo instead, even if they go with a new actor for the F4 film.

I know it might be a pipe dream but I really hope to see the Inhumans (back) proper in future MCU projects in whatever capacity after Anson's BB return.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 05-14-2022 at 08:57 AM.

Krasinski looks to young for Reed, especially since that Reed had two kids.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Most of the tweets mentioning him that I saw are first about his portrayal as Black Bolt and wishing he could continue it, and second are about Star Trek.

At any rate, the Black Bolt miniseries artist Christian Ward used the photo above in his recent tweet:

https://twitter.com/cjwardart/status...25654481010691

"Drawing this book probably changed my life, so to see the real Black Bolt holding it blows my mind. Thank you @ansonmount for bringing Black Bolt to life so brilliantly. Hope we see more of you"

As for the proper MCU relaunch of the Royal Family, my choice would be a post credits reveal in F4, followed by a Disney+ series.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    As for the proper MCU relaunch of the Royal Family, my choice would be a post credits reveal in F4, followed by a Disney+ series.
    I'd prefer a post credits or finale reveal in Ms Marvel, but that's me being impatient and/or wanting Kamala to be the ambassador for Inhumans 2.0

Also, I hope the next time we see Black Bolt, or more specifically his m616 variant, Strange greets him with "Blackagar Boltagon, Keeper of the Terrigen Mists, the Inhuman King" aka the same words he was introduced to him with, but this time without any mockery.

Man it’s crazy how much love Black Bolt has been getting on social media. I’m so ready for the Inhumans to make a resurgence.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member

^^^I love to see it and I absolutely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Man it’s crazy how much love Black Bolt has been getting on social media. I’m so ready for the Inhumans to make a resurgence.
    All this achieved with a mere minute of screen time.