Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Medusa cameos in Devil's Reign Omega (in a shot of Luke Cage with the FF), but the colourist mistook her for Sue, so she has blonde hair!
    Oh so she's now DC's Godiva who is basically a blonde Medusa.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Even BB is appearing in the ads now
    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1530594757960818689
    I could watch that brief landing moment for hours.

Astonishing Member

Even BB is appearing in the ads now
    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1530594757960818689
    It feels like before the movie came out other then being the next Dr. Strange adventure Xaiver was the most talked about thing, now Black Bolt has taken that spot.

Oh horrid spell of reality!

The Inhuman is more interesting than the Mutant.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Oh horrid spell of reality!

The Inhuman is more interesting than the Mutant.
    Well...

alwayshasbeen.jpg

Black Bolt has surprise on his side, because of the rumors about Feige's opinion the inhumans. people thought Tom cruise as Iron man was more likely. Plus Xavier was spoiled well in advance and even spoiled by the trailers themselves.

Black Bolt has surprise on his side, because of the rumors about Feige's opinion the inhumans. people thought Tom cruise as Iron man was more likely. Plus Xavier was spoiled well in advance and even spoiled by the trailers themselves.
    I never understood how that Tom Cruise fancasting took on a life of its own, because I never seriously believed he would be in the MCU, at least so soon. As for Black Bolt's case, people were smart to separate the character from the failed TV series and were willing to give him a second chance, so seeing his return was a great boost.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I never understood how that Tom Cruise fancasting took on a life of its own, because I never seriously believed he would be in the MCU, at least so soon. As for Black Bolt's case, people were smart to separate the character from the failed TV series and were willing to give him a second chance, so seeing his return was a great boost.
    From what I understand Tom Cruise was approached to be Iron Man before Robert Downey jr. but they couldn't come to terms because Cruise had a lot of crazy demands like a clear helmet so his face could be seen and contract stipulation where they can't use his likeness for action figures or video games. So people spun the wiled tale of what if the used multiverse thing to show a universe where he did become Tony. The problem is I'm pretty sure Crews still has the no merch thing in all his contracts and I doubt he would sign on just to be killed off in ten minutes.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

I think the MCU is going to be like this.

Some things that were subpar before - will be very much better.

Other things may not.

The real drag, is that the MCU is wholly unlike 616. No FF to start it off

discovering Namor, who had been from a previous era, and

then the Avengers discover Cap from that era.

It just will be built rather different. Oh well.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Ultimate Member

Nobody bought up the failed Buffy The Vampires Slayer movie when we got the tv series.
    Nor The Return of Swamp Thing with the USA tv series or the failed cartoon show before it.

Only ones who want to hold a failed project over using certain characters again are those with agendas that involve THEIR favorites getting the shots.

For such a failed franchise.... it's funny that the Inhumans had 2 long running solo comics last beyond issue 12 in Ms Marvel & Moon Girl. Both with their own tv shows.

Excluding Spider-Man, Superman & Batman-who else can boast that? Especially when said 2 are females of color.

It shouldn't have been a matter of IF but WHEN the Inhumans got another shot.

on the topic of making interesting comparisons on Twitter...

https://twitter.com/cinestealth/stat...96978455695360

Astonishing Member

I hope for some world building in the next Inhuman story. Two things I would put.
    1) (sorry in advance if I put the wrong info) That if an Inhuman is Trans if they go through Terrigenesis their sex would also change.

2) Ennilux has it where products created a percentage of it goes to the creators (R&D, marketing, etc). These earning can be passed down leading to some familes in different departments to work closely together, being the equivalent of an Attilan Noble/Royal House in all but name.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    1) (sorry in advance if I put the wrong info) That if an Inhuman is Trans if they go through Terrigenesis their sex would also change.
    Makes sense, I mean, going through the ceremony of Terrigenesis changes you into your "true self", so this society wouldn't even have the concept of transgender people. Whatever you used to be before the change is irrelevant. I imagine there would also be people who accept themselves in their "imperfect" form and rebel against the need to change into a new one.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I think the MCU is going to be like this.

Some things that were subpar before - will be very much better.

Other things may not.

The real drag, is that the MCU is wholly unlike 616. No FF to start it off

discovering Namor, who had been from a previous era, and

then the Avengers discover Cap from that era.

It just will be built rather different. Oh well.
    I mean they completely redeemed Thor The Dark World with Endgame, showing how important that film was in reinvigorating Thor.