Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

My list.
    1) Black Bolt, 2) Unspoken, 3) Crystal, 4) Ahura, 5) Reader, 6) Flint, 7) Inferno, 8) Quake, 9) Karnak, 10) Medusa, 11) Mosiac, 12) Naja, 13) Moongirl, 14) Ms. Marvel, 15) Gorgon.

Last edited by juan678; 06-13-2022 at 03:56 PM.

Last edited by juan678; 06-13-2022 at 03:56 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Marvel highlights the Top 10 Most Impactful Neal Adam pages, and two of them feature Inhumans.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...tist-spotlight

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Galaxies Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    My list.
    1) Black Bolt, 2) Unspoken, 3) Crystal, 4) Ahura, 5) Reader, 6) Flint, 7) Inferno, 8) Quake, 9) Karnak, 10) Medusa, 11) Mosiac, 12) Naja, 13) Moongirl, 14) Ms. Marvel, 15) Gorgon.
    How/Why do you consider Gorgon that weak? : (

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Marvel highlights the Top 10 Most Impactful Neal Adam pages, and two of them feature Inhumans.
    Triton's cover is really iconic.

Ms Marvel spoiler
    spoilers:
    So they confirmed that the Crystals arent generated by the bangle but rather coming from her. Which means it isn't a quantum band and might just be a power activator. That matches up with some of the various leaker claims. That being said it cast heavy doubt on Kamala's powers changing at the end or Crystal being some type of terrigen. But we will get answers next week since she just met Kamran's mom and all sources claim she is the one that tells Kamala her origin.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chocomancer View Post
    How/Why do you consider Gorgon that weak? : (
    1st: Sorry I just realize I forgot the best boy, so Gorgon is about to get bumped off.

2nd: The reason is less him and more everyone else.
    1) Black Bolt's powers have such a mix of both blunt and practical uses with being up there with the biggest Power Houses it is no othe roption,
    2) Unspoken is much like that with Black Bolt, he even has more options but the need for an outside limited force holds him back.
    3) Crystal able to tap into all 4 elements along with the inbetweens of them down to such a low level makes her the strongest Elementalist and can easily get over her hour straining weakness.
    4) Ahura has the most potentional of all the Young Inhumans and maybe with Franklin Richards depowered strongest of the next generation, he has been seen to manipulate many forms of energy even the comic like Psionic and Spiritual energies, and had the range of reaching the moon while in the womb.
    5) Reader while Reality Manipulators are some of the most powerful beings there are Readers I guess Gold, Silver, and Bronze use of his powers makes it harder for him to use them in a blunt way, still Reality Warper.
    6) (Forgotten) Lockjaw he has shown to have a range to reach other universes while carrying others, at the same time he hits good in short burst able to sneak up on Qucksilver in a run.
    7) Flint quite powerful even before his Primagen upgrade able to throw Pluto as a Weapon, while taxing it was his first time.
    8) Inferno's fire take a magma/plasma substance and while no flight he can gain some aerial travel but the biggest thing to put him up is his healing factor.
    9) Quake is able to produce quite powerful shockwaves but the fact she has powers without having gone through Terrigenesis means she still hasn't achived her true level as Ahura also had powers before going through Terrigenesis, as well an expert spy.
    10) Karnak has done amazing feats even with out Terrigenesis, his ability to think, plan, and strike with victory on many battlefields makes him quite dangerous.
    11) Medusa's hair maniulation allows for great blunt and practical options, it is also a very hard to block able to take different directions in its use.
    12) Mosiac possesion ability allows him to no only sneak but learn a great deal about them, making one of the best practical Marvel heroes out there.
    13) Naja holds a great amount of agility and invisibilty makes a dangeours warrior.
    14) Moongirl can take control of a T-rex... ya don't need to explain there.
    15) Ms. Marvel Polymorphic and stretching abilities puts her is an area like Medusa but just like the other younger Inhumans here they are still growing, I feel though is she can find a way to tap even more into her time/universe borrowing she will be even stronger.

Bonus 16) Gorgon the strongest heavy hitter Inhuman lets Gorgon trade blows with other team's heavy hitters, with his stomp that can shake cities make it hard to fight him direct or around him.

3rd) What's your top 15 most powerful Inhumans?

Galaxies Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    1st: Sorry I just realize I forgot the best boy, so Gorgon is about to get bumped off.

2nd: The reason is less him and more everyone else.
    1) Black Bolt's powers have such a mix of both blunt and practical uses with being up there with the biggest Power Houses it is no othe roption,
    2) Unspoken is much like that with Black Bolt, he even has more options but the need for an outside limited force holds him back.
    3) Crystal able to tap into all 4 elements along with the inbetweens of them down to such a low level makes her the strongest Elementalist and can easily get over her hour straining weakness.
    4) Ahura has the most potentional of all the Young Inhumans and maybe with Franklin Richards depowered strongest of the next generation, he has been seen to manipulate many forms of energy even the comic like Psionic and Spiritual energies, and had the range of reaching the moon while in the womb.
    5) Reader while Reality Manipulators are some of the most powerful beings there are Readers I guess Gold, Silver, and Bronze use of his powers makes it harder for him to use them in a blunt way, still Reality Warper.
    6) (Forgotten) Lockjaw he has shown to have a range to reach other universes while carrying others, at the same time he hits good in short burst able to sneak up on Qucksilver in a run.
    7) Flint quite powerful even before his Primagen upgrade able to throw Pluto as a Weapon, while taxing it was his first time.
    8) Inferno's fire take a magma/plasma substance and while no flight he can gain some aerial travel but the biggest thing to put him up is his healing factor.
    9) Quake is able to produce quite powerful shockwaves but the fact she has powers without having gone through Terrigenesis means she still hasn't achived her true level as Ahura also had powers before going through Terrigenesis, as well an expert spy.
    10) Karnak has done amazing feats even with out Terrigenesis, his ability to think, plan, and strike with victory on many battlefields makes him quite dangerous.
    11) Medusa's hair maniulation allows for great blunt and practical options, it is also a very hard to block able to take different directions in its use.
    12) Mosiac possesion ability allows him to no only sneak but learn a great deal about them, making one of the best practical Marvel heroes out there.
    13) Naja holds a great amount of agility and invisibilty makes a dangeours warrior.
    14) Moongirl can take control of a T-rex... ya don't need to explain there.
    15) Ms. Marvel Polymorphic and stretching abilities puts her is an area like Medusa but just like the other younger Inhumans here they are still growing, I feel though is she can find a way to tap even more into her time/universe borrowing she will be even stronger.

Bonus 16) Gorgon the strongest heavy hitter Inhuman lets Gorgon trade blows with other team's heavy hitters, with his stomp that can shake cities make it hard to fight him direct or around him.

3rd) What's your top 15 most powerful Inhumans?
    Now I see and I agree with you on most if not all points. Including Gorgon... to be in fights with allies around, he would have to go back to using the mace.
    I would put Iso on the same level as Karnak, Triton with Naja and go down Inferno a bit.

Also I wonder if Naja has any kind of poison? and if Lockjaw could do like America Chavez, using the travel momentum to increase the impact.

Astonishing Member

I just realized the Kree split into two groups. The Kree Imperium mainly made of the ones from DotI that joined the Alliance, and the others who became the Kree Utopia. Utopia, Utopians as in the group who was the Squadron universes Inhumans. I wonder if the Inhumans are on a world in the Utopia with a new Kingdom made of Kree and Inhumans called Utopians.

I agree that Crystal had the *potential* to be as high as third, but she has rarely, if ever, been shown to be that powerful. Would really like to see her in an ongoing team book with a creative writer that could really show what she can bring to the table.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I agree that Crystal had the *potential* to be as high as third, but she has rarely, if ever, been shown to be that powerful. Would really like to see her in an ongoing team book with a creative writer that could really show what she can bring to the table.
    When they used to use her in the past she purified the air from toxins and lifted the whole city of Attilan. In her recent appearances the writers hardly had her using any powers at all. Some writers are afraid of going overboard, while others go all in.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    When they used to use her in the past she purified the air from toxins and lifted the whole city of Attilan. In her recent appearances the writers hardly had her using any powers at all. Some writers are afraid of going overboard, while others go all in.
    Yes, Crystal is quite powerful, even if not shown often. Besides the 4 elements, Crytal can combine them in various ways, can fly using her powers and can even control the weather and call down lightning bolts.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Crystal is quite strong but she hasn't really been used much in years. No callbacks for the Avengers and F4. Largely in the background for Inhumans books, Gives her no time to shine. Royals and All new didn't give her much.