Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    If an Inhumans game was ever made, how do you guys picture it playing like?
    Real Time Strategy game with politics and powers.

No idea but Medusa's power would be so much fun as a gameplay mechanic.

“The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    If an Inhumans game was ever made, how do you guys picture it playing like?
    Marvel Future Fight has cool attacks for inhumans. The Avengers game was a beat'em up, which is okay for a quick arcade game, but for a console game, gets old quick. Marvel Ultimate Alliance could be beat in a day. The new Guardians of the Galaxy game looks interesting, and would have been a better direction for most games based on teams.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance had a somewhat inhumans story, but it was a beat'em up too. I would like to see Terrigen play a bigger part in a video game, and it being street level with teleporting to Attilan/Orollan/Utollan, etc.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess the Alpha Primitives would be the worker type (Peons WC3, Heretic DoW1). What would be better it being built around hero units, or around building and research?

This isn't real, but it should be.

Well to be fair the Lockjaw figure is real... it's from Mezco & came in a set with Black Bolt.

Looking at this made me realize that at some point in time, there will inevitably exist a Legends figure of MCU Kamala. And an official LEGO minifig, and who knows what else. We don't even know if Lockjaw is in the show, so far it doesn't look like it, but it feels like a huge missed opportunity for a mascot to sell merch with.

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Well to be fair the Lockjaw figure is real... it's from Mezco & came in a set with Black Bolt.

Looking at this made me realize that at some point in time, there will inevitably exist a Legends figure of MCU Kamala. And an official LEGO minifig, and who knows what else. We don't even know if Lockjaw is in the show, so far it doesn't look like it, but it feels like a huge missed opportunity for a mascot to sell merch with.
    The inhumans aren't on Marvel's radar. I think it's safe to assume Ms. Marvel is going to be a mutate or Marvel's Green Lantern. DC didn't do what they should have with him. Which is why they've been avoiding him. It's dumb because they did Secret Warriors, but it felt like something they didn't even want to do/an after thought.

Since they have not really 100 % indicate 'mutants' in the MCU, but have/more or less, Inhumans and mutates, I don't believe she will be a 'mutant', goodness I hope not.
    But likewise, something is really lost if her connection to Inhumans is forsaken. Only if a backdoor is left open for further discoveries.
    After all most of the new Inhumans are just carriers of some amount of that DNA, it is not like they don't have any other possible heredity things.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Since they have not really 100 % indicate 'mutants' in the MCU, but have/more or less, Inhumans and mutates, I don't believe she will be a 'mutant', goodness I hope not.
    But likewise, something is really lost if her connection to Inhumans is forsaken. Only if a backdoor is left open for further discoveries.
    After all most of the new Inhumans are just carriers of some amount of that DNA, it is not like they don't have any other possible heredity things.
    They never indicated inhumans exist in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Only on two network TV shows that are there own separate thing. If they had acknowledged inhumans, she would be one because why not. Making her a mutant would be lazy and just bad. Especially when they can introduce them with their own legacy characters. I've always considered her to be 100% inhuman because inhumans have more freedoms to do their own thing inside and outside of comics, which is why inhumans worked so well.

If they could bring Agents of Shield into the mix, I'd bet a lot of people would love to see those inhumans again. Outside of comics, that's what most people remember about them. The other show was canceled after two episodes because no one watched it. Most of the hate is from trolls on Twitter and unpleasant comic book websites.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The inhumans aren't on Marvel's radar. I think it's safe to assume Ms. Marvel is going to be a mutate or Marvel's Green Lantern. DC didn't do what they should have with him. Which is why they've been avoiding him. It's dumb because they did Secret Warriors, but it felt like something they didn't even want to do/an after thought.
    It will be really stupid if they want her to be Marvel's/MCU Green Lantern because 1) Fans would want Nova or Quasar to do that, 2) They changed Captain Marvel's origin because it was they felt it was to much like Green Lantern's. For the 2nd point I really hope what they didn't take away fro that is 'Maybe people want out character being Green Lantern'.

Astonishing Member

So I just saw the first 2 (so far only) episodes of. The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt. Or what I would like to call it here, the closest thing to an Ahura Boltagon solo. Really this anime characters and story fits, it is also really funny, give it a watch and tell me you also couldn't see him in that scenerio.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can't imagine an Inhumans game by itself working, but I could see a Real Time Strategy game that's kind of like Command and Conquer with different Marvel races racing to colonize a location. The Inhumans would have a lot of fun options once you get Terrigen chambers online and can get unique powers. In theory, you could have different Inhuman factions to make a strictly Inhumans game, but I was thinking Kree, Skrulls, etc. Or, even better, go with Wakandans, Atlanteans, etc. as well.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I can't imagine an Inhumans game by itself working, but I could see a Real Time Strategy game that's kind of like Command and Conquer with different Marvel races racing to colonize a location. The Inhumans would have a lot of fun options once you get Terrigen chambers online and can get unique powers. In theory, you could have different Inhuman factions to make a strictly Inhumans game, but I was thinking Kree, Skrulls, etc. Or, even better, go with Wakandans, Atlanteans, etc. as well.
    Most likely earth based factions for the prime game then Cosmic and Magic groups for Expansions and DLC. Avengers Army would be the front and center. But ya United Inhuman Kingdoms where when you pick one of the Kingdoms in like T2 you unlock special units and perks for that one.

I would love a decent resolution for all Inhuman appearances/properties in the MCU.
    Inhumans TV show could be shown to be pre or post certain parts of the timeline.
    Once they returned to this planet they began going about being in a Hidden Land.
    But the other aspects of how humans discovered/were triggered to be Inhumans should not be lost either and could be sorted out if someone would only try.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all