Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Ok so I’m going to venture the prospect that I would be okay with the Inhumans being an antagonistic faction in the MCU if it means getting them back into it

Niffleheim

I wouldn't mind an antagonist with their own agenda but I don't want an outright villain.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Ok so I’m going to venture the prospect that I would be okay with the Inhumans being an antagonistic faction in the MCU if it means getting them back into it
    I would like to see Medusa be a villain in the Thunderbolts or even one of the first street level villain in the intro of the Fantastic Four movie, think she's a mutant, until they discover she's from a hidden city in the Himalayas that only the super heroes know about.

I don't know why people want to jump to the War of Kings era without establishing their Kree slave roots and their departure from Earth because of their war with humans and their near genocide from pollutants. Even though they didn't get a movie made, they had it on the schedule and I wonder what they had planned to do.

If we ever get an Inhumans series or movie, I hope they do By Right of Birth since it deals with their allegory of cultural issues and tradition.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default More Black Bolt in the MCU? Anson Mount Responds

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Why weren’t any of the non-Royal Family Inhumans developed more? I mean the ones pre-NuHuman era.

Aireo, Falcona, Iridia, Devlor, etc.

Bring back the Crimson Cadre!
    Last edited by danielsan52; 07-26-2022 at 09:08 PM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Why weren’t any of the non-Royal Family Inhumans developed more? I mean the ones pre-NuHuman era.

All. Of. This.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I wouldn't mind an antagonist with their own agenda but I don't want an outright villain.
    Errrr guess you missed the time of the T-Cloud....lucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post

I don't know why people want to jump to the War of Kings era without establishing their Kree slave roots and their departure from Earth because of their war with humans and their near genocide from pollutants. Even though they didn't get a movie made,
    Bruh the inhumans were not under a "genocidal threat" Humans weren't actively polluting to wipe out the INhumans maliciously
    Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    If we ever get an Inhumans series or movie, I hope they do By Right of Birth since it deals with their allegory of cultural issues and tradition.
    Okay. Buuuuuuuut they were prominent in one series, then had their own.

Errrrr after looking them It wouldn't take me that long to figure this out.
    What about the Inhumans from the Paul Jenkins run??
    Woz, Tonaja, Nahrees, Dinu, Kalikya
    Those INhumans got me into INhumans, and would do great if this cast got another chance.
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

They last appeared in Silent War. They weren't even brought up in War of Kings onwards. They even had a story of the avian inhumans. They might have been if the rug weren't pulled out from under them.

People ignore the fact that there is a lot of inhumans lore and characters and that the five aren't the inhumans, but the whole species is.
    Last edited by Force de Phenix; 07-27-2022 at 04:07 AM.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Errrr guess you missed the time of the T-Cloud....lucky
    It was a manufactured event that didn't start or involve the x-men.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    All. Of. This.
    Agreed. I had forgotten about the Crimson Cadre. Would love to see them return.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Because the next writer is obligated to care about the royal family, but not the creations of other writers and are more likely to introduce their own OC. The Inhumans certainly aren't hurting for characters there are dozens of non royals but nobody bothers bringing them back. I was surprised how many pre-existing Inhumans the Darkhold one shot used.

Since the late '60s or so (that one Hulk annual with them) I've only known of a small amount of these folks you mention, but I thought they were good examples of other Inhumans.

Stallior? centaur guy?
    Devlor is from the later era, DeFalco ?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Yes. This.
    Once they got established in FF stories, they did become more known, back then, and always

seemed to present a coherent, stable society and culture of sorts.

They were, what mutants are now trying to be, so in the long run of the whole, crappy Inhumans are replacing Mutants stuff,

it's really the other way around.

Mutants are trying to create a culture/society, but Inhumans had one for THOUSANDS OF YEARS

and even if not represented as well throughout the Marvel's comic history,

They're most worthy of not being forgotten, altered, etc.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post

Bruh the inhumans were not under a "genocidal threat" Humans weren't actively polluting to wipe out the INhumans maliciously.
    Not an intentional one but it was still treated as a major threat. Enough for them to leave the planet. As for the war, Phenix might be thinking of jenkins which ended with them going back to the mountains, but later got retconned to the moon.

Errrrr after looking them It wouldn't take me that long to figure this out.
    What about the Inhumans from the Paul Jenkins run??
    Woz, Tonaja, Nahrees, Dinu, Kalikya
    Those INhumans got me into INhumans, and would do great if this cast got another chance.
    Woz did pop up in IvX. I wish they would use these pre-existing characters to give Attilan a more live feel. you can't have a city with just the royals. Fraction used a bunch of old Inhumans including Elak from the crimson cadre in Inhumanity. He was suppose to take over the Inhuman books before editorial chased him off. There are quite a few of interesting inhumans I would want to see again. Like this one guard name Rok who has the rare distinction of being one of the only adult Inhumans besides karnak who haven't used terrigen.
    Last edited by mung; 07-27-2022 at 09:01 AM.

Astonishing Member

Could easily have an Inhumans mini each issue being a single issue dealing with different Inhumans stuff. Each has 4-6 characters, no overlapping, and include something that expands the Inhumans info:

Issue 1 could be Luna on an Inhumans superhero team, but to Attilan they are a Warrior Lodge. That before the Caste system was put in place Inhumans drawn to the fighter within that the Kree wanted to be Soldier-Slaves, but now were free to fight how they wanted as long as Inhumanity was the cause, formed a lodge. This was changed to make sure other things were done, since more and more wanted to form/join lodges. Now with the Nuhumans wanting semblance of their old life of what they had before, native Attilans can persue this. Some of them act as Superhero teams, others go in a mercenary groups. We could see Inhumans like San now getting a chance to be a Warrior, and have the Crimson Cadre back.

Issue 2 has Leer leading the new RID mission of finding the missing earth tribes, and possible Nuhuman descendants. From this issue we get more in touch how Terrigenesis is like that it isn't like gaining a new limb unless you feel that is deep down what you wanted, that it was missing from you. I would have it known Naja was/is Trans, and that when a non-changed person with the Inhumans gene goes through their body would change to this.

Issue 3 and Issue 4 still trying to think though Alecto and Petras would each star in one.

Issue 5 Ahura and how things actually run in New Attilan. He is trying to think of something though wants to go to a place away from the palace to get a fresh view which leads him to a New Attilan Security station meeting Treste having since gone through Terrigenesis is now there hoping in following her mother's footsteps. She accompanies Ahura to lunch where we see that New Attilan citizens can live without money for basic internal needs, but foreign wants cost money and that their currency is quite low. They have been given an allowance to let them expierence things outside their culture but it being low means maybe one thing every 2 months. Ahura hopes to fix this by turning Ennilux into a New Attilan owned company and accept only that nations currency for purchase, but knows he needs something that New Attilan could sell with Ennilux holding a monopoly on raising their profits otherwise it would just get him removed as CEO and ruin the reunification of Inhumanity. We also discover that while Attilan culture had Houses formed by nobel families coming together Ennilux had it where a new product sold a portion of its earnings go to a specific member from the different departments involved with its creation, and as long as it was bought contiuned to recieve.