Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455565758 LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well at least one Inhuman (until-retconned-as-a-mutant) is in AXE promo art.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Just saw House of Dragons first episode, with the whole succession crisis makes me wonder if Marvel decided to go ahead with how New Attilan was to be shaped after IvX and ResurrXion on what stories could have been.
    Yup that could have worked around the Inhumans group.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Yup that could have worked around the Inhumans group.
    Maybe the other Kingdoms secretly back others, but the groups aiming for control would be newly formed based on how they want New Attilan to be like.

Astonishing Member

An Inhumans mini called Inhumanity, 5 issues where each issue is a seperate story:

Issue 1 would focus on Luna Maximoff, along with Haechi, Inferno, Synapse, and Quicksilver. It would be a basic superhero feel but dive into the Warrior spirit most Inhumans have. That things like the Caste system were created to at first to limit the numbers so they don't become to militaristic and start a war with humans, along with having other duties still being preformed. But with the world having changed and Nuhumans wanting to still do work from their old lives Inhumans of Attilan have started new Warrior lodges of old.

Issue 2 would be Leer, along with Grid, Swain, Naja, and others but they wouldn't get real focus. Relaunching and Refocusing the Royal Inhuman Diplomatic Mission into more of an archeological one hoping to find lost Inhumans kingdoms. Along with going into a more personal connection with their powers, that it is more then getting a new ability but becoming ones true self.

Issue 3 has finally Petras active but he Moongirl, Glassgirl, along with those 3 young Inhumans from IvX looking into young ones seeing the similarities and differences between Inhumans and Human cultures.

Issue 4 drawing a HUGE blank all I know Alecto would be a focus point and it wouldn't have any of the Inhumans from the other so read issue 5 idea then ya if anyone have any ideas.

Issue 5 would have Ahura Boltagon, Puppy, Treste, Iso, Tonja, Alaris, and the Unspoken. Ahura would run into Treste and see the differences of noble line Inhumans to commoner. Along with Attilans status on its worth to the rest of the world seeing also what stuff from Attilan would have followed those who started the other Kingdoms. But the biggest thing is the goal of the reunification of Inhumanity Ahura is trying to do starting with New Attilan as its Crown Prince, and Ennilux as the CEO.

Should issue 3 cover Universal Inhumans?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Should issue 3 cover Universal Inhumans?
    Right new I was forgetting something. Now what characters, and what to explore in that.

As far as the Universals, there is no reason to not assume that there could be other alien races with Inhuman powers.

But the Dire Wraiths (I know they're not called that anymore) in particular fascinated me, because Wraiths on their own were pretty powerful.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    As far as the Universals, there is no reason to not assume that there could be other alien races with Inhuman powers.

But the Dire Wraiths (I know they're not called that anymore) in particular fascinated me, because Wraiths on their own were pretty powerful.
    I wonder if Marvel can still use the Dire Wraith Inhumans, since I think they sold or something the Dire Wraiths to hasbro. Ya there were others but the only known big group of survivors were the 5 we have seen in comics so far. I would create ones being the first Inhumans, that while Eternals and Humans gave the Kree the idea for it, the first successful be a group we have yet to have seen. Have them return to take revenge on the Kree or something.

But still issue 4. You think it should involve the Universal Inhumans, and I am saying it needs to star Alecto. Maybe it looks at Inhuman science, like I want each issue to represent something. 1 = The Warrior Spirit Inhumans drive for and how to shape that. 2 = What Terrigenesis unlocks not just around a power but a truth. 3 = The blank youths of native and foreign, seeing how an innocent mind responds. 4 = _______. 5 = The future of Inhumans, the direction they will go as a people, what will the connection to earth be like, and the type of reign to come.

Well, my ideas are often random and not thought through.

You've obviously done some work here.

You're right about the Wraiths, but that may have already happened by the time of the 1st UI appearance.

I think they may have dubbed them something new but kept the look, etc.
    ~ Oberon ~

Astonishing Member

No looks like rights changed back after.

Astonishing Member

Inhumans Day today. For the comics bring them back with a mini or a tie-in. Maybe a Marvels one works good. In the MCU have a Marvels shout out where the Kree recognize the Mutation in Ms. Marvel.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Inhumans Day today. For the comics bring them back with a mini or a tie-in. Maybe a Marvels one works good. In the MCU have a Marvels shout out where the Kree recognize the Mutation in Ms. Marvel.
    No try some OGNs.

So certain parts of the fandom can't stand in the way.

Because we are getting to that point of it's time for certain characters to stop with the floppies.

Lets do new formats that everyone has access to instead of dealing with cherry picking.

Nothing is wrong with say a Miles Morales (Sony version) visiting other realities and happens to pop up where the Inhumans are.

Nor Shuri going on a trip with T'Challa to visit other royal families.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    No try some OGNs.

So certain parts of the fandom can't stand in the way.

Because we are getting to that point of it's time for certain characters to stop with the floppies.

Lets do new formats that everyone has access to instead of dealing with cherry picking.

Nothing is wrong with say a Miles Morales (Sony version) visiting other realities and happens to pop up where the Inhumans are.

Nor Shuri going on a trip with T'Challa to visit other royal families.
    OGN meaning Origional Graphic Novel?

Then ya Inhumans do work great here with a planned start to finish in a neat package. I am just thinking cause those are more expensive to get people's attention introduce them in a smaller way and show that plot/theme will continue there. If they are still just on earth then I had a mini idea of a single issue story, where the best one would continue. If space is their true calling the comic story/event for the Marvels ti-in thing could work dealing with the Kree and such.

This group should be more prominent in the Inhumans.

50B3578E-69C8-4FBE-A5EE-B2B3135D6EE9.jpg
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    This group should be more prominent in the Inhumans.

50B3578E-69C8-4FBE-A5EE-B2B3135D6EE9.jpg
    My minis idea has issue 1 be about the Inhumans warrior side, and them forming groups so they would be shown and if it got more be a big focus.