Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Is this going to be true? Looking for more proof but I am keeping hopes high.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Is this going to be true? Looking for more proof but I am keeping hopes high.
    yes the solicitation is real. I was surprised too.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-reboots...december-2022/

Astonishing Member

Now I wonder how many newly created Inhumans there will be, and how many old Inhumans will be used and who. 5 members for a derby team, so any thoughts anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Now I wonder how many newly created Inhumans there will be, and how many old Inhumans will be used and who. 5 members for a derby team, so any thoughts anyone?
    Roller derby is usually depicted as a female sport, like when Dazzler was doing it A-force. I imagine this will be the same. I can only think of one 1 preexisting Inhuman girl around Lunella's age and she is in a wheelchair. I'm guessing it will be all OCs. If it isn't bound by gender I could see kid Kaiju showing up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Roller derby is usually depicted as a female sport, like when Dazzler was doing it A-force. I imagine this will be the same. I can only think of one 1 preexisting Inhuman girl around Lunella's age and she is in a wheelchair. I'm guessing it will be all OCs. If it isn't bound by gender I could see kid Kaiju showing up.
    Miss Mech, I forgot about her so ya she could work. Leer https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Leer_(Earth-616) if not Gender/sex bound as you put.

Ms. Marvel, the only Inhuman judged by the Celestial, has been approved.

Not that it matters much anyway, now that everybody is dead.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post

Ms. Marvel, the only Inhuman judged by the Celestial, has been approved.

Not that it matters much anyway, now that everybody is dead.
    So we can say as of now 100% known Inhumans passed. But ya if going by F4 and Darkhold most of the Inhumans are on another planet, them coming back to see how earth is doing and just this.

...and then she got judged again (or she was judged before). In Amazing Spider-Man #10 Peter is being judged by a ghost of Gwen Stacy (and with "cosmic power smoke" fuming from her right eye) that only he can see. He's at Oscorp, where kamala works as well, and this happens.

Astonishing Member

The art hurts.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Black Bolt appears in the (not final) cover for Marvel Comics: A Manga Tribute. Hopefully there will be substantial Inhuman content inside.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/cult...w-manga-titles

MARVEL COMICS: A MANGA TRIBUTE
    Featured Artists: Akira Himekawa, Chika Ogaki, Gurihiru, Hachi Ishie, Haruhiko Mikimoto, Hiroyuki Imaishi, Kamome Shirahama, Katsuya Terada, Kazuki Takahashi, Ken Niimura, Kia Asamiya, Mizuki Sakakibara, Peach Momoko, Q Hayashida, Sana Takeda, Shigeto Koyama, Shou Tajima, Studio Nadegata Circus, Takashi Okazaki, Yasuhiro Nightow, Yoshitaka Amano, Yūsuke Kozaki, Yusuke Murata.
    Release Date: July 18, 2023
    ISBN-13(s): 978-1-9747-3713-0
    Format: Hardcover

Japanese artists celebrate the phenomenon that is the Marvel Universe!

Experience a fresh take on the Marvel Universe with this collection of stunning illustrations from over twenty exceptional Japanese artists, including Yasuhiro Nightow, Akira Himekawa, Peach Momoko, Yusuke Murata, and Yoshida Amano.

Marvel Comics: A Tribute explores Marvel’s rich and enduring legacy as a pop-culture phenomenon by paying homage to its most iconic characters and beloved stories. The book features a range of unique artwork, collected for the first time, celebrating characters from across the multiverse. A must-have for fans of Marvel Comics and Japanese art alike!

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Black Bolt reminds me of Batman in this.

Astonishing Member

So looks like all the Inhumans chosen by her in Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur's mini are new ones https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=187296523

Astonishing Member

2 new Inhumans in damage control mini.... not worth the read just wanted to say.

Astonishing Member

Next week Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur's new mini is out, and Luna Maximoff gets a name drop in the new Scarlet Witch book.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Black Bolt got a new uniform in a mobile game for Halloween based on the Darkhold mini-series. Morgan LeFay is on his left.