Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Marvel Future Fight Medusa

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Most likely earth based factions for the prime game then Cosmic and Magic groups for Expansions and DLC. Avengers Army would be the front and center. But ya United Inhuman Kingdoms where when you pick one of the Kingdoms in like T2 you unlock special units and perks for that one.
    I liked the idea of actual independent kingdoms rather than superhero teams like the Avengers because I was picturing a colonization aspect. But I'm sure there's a way to make the story work - especially if there are alien forces involved. Some ideas for factions could be:

Avengers
    X-Men (if we're going teams rather than nation-states)
    Wakandans
    Inhumans
    Atlanteans
    Latverians
    Kree
    Skrulls
    Shi'ar

A magic faction would be fun, I'm just trying to conceptualize it. Part of the hesitation about the X-Men is it encompasses so much that it could be science, it could be magic, etc. I was thinking more Krakoa era right now so making it more plant-based overall for that. So maybe a Kamer-Taj faction essentially, led by Doctor Strange, but with people like Wanda, Jericho Drumm, etc. also being recruited.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I liked the idea of actual independent kingdoms rather than superhero teams like the Avengers because I was picturing a colonization aspect. But I'm sure there's a way to make the story work - especially if there are alien forces involved. Some ideas for factions could be:

Avengers
    X-Men (if we're going teams rather than nation-states)
    Wakandans
    Inhumans
    Atlanteans
    Latverians
    Kree
    Skrulls
    Shi'ar

A magic faction would be fun, I'm just trying to conceptualize it. Part of the hesitation about the X-Men is it encompasses so much that it could be science, it could be magic, etc. I was thinking more Krakoa era right now so making it more plant-based overall for that. So maybe a Kamer-Taj faction essentially, led by Doctor Strange, but with people like Wanda, Jericho Drumm, etc. also being recruited.
    Well ya nations would be it with the exception of the Avengers Army which could use bits of SHIELD and that. Iron Legion, Super Soldiers, Spider enhanced, etc. I was just thinking of this
    Attached Images Attached Images

I hope that one day the MCU culminates with a big event again and it will be a battle with a bunch of different factions showing up to defend Earth. Krakoan ships, Inhuman ships, Atlanteans, Wakandans, Asgard... kind of like the final scene in Mass Effect 3. But who would get the honor of giving all these united armies the 'go' signal? Maybe Franklin Richards?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    I hope that one day the MCU culminates with a big event again and it will be a battle with a bunch of different factions showing up to defend Earth. Krakoan ships, Inhuman ships, Atlanteans, Wakandans, Asgard... kind of like the final scene in Mass Effect 3. But who would get the honor of giving all these united armies the 'go' signal? Maybe Franklin Richards?
    I sortof think earth wouldn't have a big fleet. More likely a cosmic only thing of characters. Annihilation trilogy? Inhumans could be in it though along with some other earth.

I finally saw "Eternals" and not my favorite but not as boring as some of my friends thought.
    I guess I was expecting more historical ties with the MCU/616 in some of the flashbacks.
    So it might have been nice if any Easter eggs showed up mentioning or hints of Inhumans.
    I don't know if anyone noticed anything ?
    The lack may not indicate good things, but who knows?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

I think a lot of people expected wayyyy more easter eggs in Eternals considering that some of the plot takes place in past historical periods. They could have used that to set up Atlantis, Attilan, Mutants and who knows what else, but the story might have suffered for it.

I'm curious about the rumoured Black Bolt appearance in the Illuminati in Dr. Strange. If he does show up, I would consider that a strong hint towards Inhumans being in Ms Marvel as a surprise finale reveal.

Astonishing Member

I think a lot of people expected wayyyy more easter eggs in Eternals considering that some of the plot takes place in past historical periods. They could have used that to set up Atlantis, Attilan, Mutants and who knows what else, but the story might have suffered for it.

I'm curious about the rumoured Black Bolt appearance in the Illuminati in Dr. Strange. If he does show up, I would consider that a strong hint towards Inhumans being in Ms Marvel as a surprise finale reveal.
    It ending with Lockjaw coming out of nowhere I would be ok with this. Ya any easter eggs I think were more for already known or very strongly hinted at.

Astonishing Member

In terms of revamping the Inhumans if/when the day comes, rather than just/solely chasing the GoT/Dune theme, what about the Belters from Expanse as an inspiration

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    In terms of revamping the Inhumans if/when the day comes, rather than just/solely chasing the GoT/Dune theme, what about the Belters from Expanse as an inspiration
    I don't see them rehashing GoT. And Dune is very different from Game of Thrones. It reassembles inhuman lore a bit more, whereas they only did a game of thrones thing in a company wide event. Plus, they basically killed every inhumans that wasn't on Earth, so they don't have anyone to fight for or rule. The direction I can see them going in is to find other tribes on Earth. I mean, technically they were only on Earth until Hickman showed there were universal inhumans, then Cates killed them all, so we're back to the original story of Earth only.

They could've finished this cliff hanger.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    More detail on this please, didn't watch the Expanse. I looked up Belters and got the basic understanding but are you saying treat the Inhumans altogether like this, create and Inhuman Kingdom like this, or have a group of Inhumans in New Attilan like this?

Astonishing Member

So 3 episodes out so far of ,The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt, has anyone seen it and do you agree this would make a good Ahura story?

I'd be happy to watch it but no idea where.

Astonishing Member

I'd be happy to watch it but no idea where.
    https://www.wcofun.com/anime/tensai-...english-subbed where I watch because not on crunchyroll.

Reckoning War - yet another event in which every corner of the MU is affected and the Inhumans are the elephant in the room. It seems the F4 and F4-adjacent characters will be heavily involved, oh and I dunno if it counts as a spoiler but the, uh, moon has been blown up. I wonder if anyone will find a way to restore it somehow by the end.