Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I shared something in the Black Bolt thread so fingers cross.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Happy New Year! I probably said it before.
    Happy New Year to you

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    As far the MCU goes, I mostly would favor them appearing in movies related to the FF or like, before getting their own movie.
    So the TV show is an alternative. I guess I would be happy however and whenever they reappear as long
    Honestly I don't mind how they are adapted so long as I get something and since Marvel has an Animation Studio now I wouldn't mind an animated movie centered on them.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

Can't find Ms. Marvel's thread so will put here that supposed episode lists have been leaked for Ms. Marvel. One called Embiggen, and the other called Lock Jaw'd. Nothing confirmed if real, but keep an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Can't find Ms. Marvel's thread so will put here that supposed episode lists have been leaked for Ms. Marvel. One called Embiggen, and the other called Lock Jaw'd. Nothing confirmed if real, but keep an eye out.
    Wow, what's your source? I don't see anything on reddit.

Niffleheim

This is interesting but I'm not going to set myself up and hope and then be disappointed. (still, now I don't think I'll be able to stop myself thinking of every kind of scenario)
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I don't know if Marvel will have her directly connected to the Inhumans (but I still think it makes sense because of the Kree connection between them), but I've had no doubt that Lockjaw was going to show up in this series and I would still remain shocked if he doesn't.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

So I found it just going around reddit. CBR has now put an article out. https://www.cbr.com/ms-marvel-leak-marvel-lockjaw-role/

So I found it just going around reddit. CBR has now put an article out. https://www.cbr.com/ms-marvel-leak-marvel-lockjaw-role/
    *Kamala finds a Bulldog, names it Lockjaw. Kevin Feige pats himself on the back for a job well done*

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    *Kamala finds a Bulldog, names it Lockjaw. Kevin Feige pats himself on the back for a job well done*
    So it's just going to be an Easter Egg? I always thought Lockjaw had more similarities to a pug, but it depends on the artist. I'm thinking of the mustached Lockjaw.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Almost certainly this. Even setting aside everything with the alleged show, Lockjaw would be murder on an already burdened effects budget

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I always thought Lockjaw had more similarities to a pug, but it depends on the artist. I'm thinking of the mustached Lockjaw.
    He is more of a pug and has been for a while, he just lacks the derpy eyes. He was more bulldog early on and had the super droopy jowls.

Astonishing Member

Comes down to how they make him look. From the Inhumans tv show, he has the Bull dog look.

Lockjaw from the Inhumans show was actually pretty decent. Though I see him more as an English bulldog.

On another topic, I know my dream Medusa casting has always been Rebecca Ferguson, but I think the actress that plays Mother on Raised by Wolves would also work pretty great.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Lockjaw from the Inhumans show was actually pretty decent. Though I see him more as an English bulldog.

On another topic, I know my dream Medusa casting has always been Rebecca Ferguson, but I think the actress that plays Mother on Raised by Wolves would also work pretty great.
    Amanda Collin. I personally am ok with Serinda Swan and the whole cast back, but I do like Rebecca Ferguson choice, especially after Dune.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Amanda Collin. I personally am ok with Serinda Swan and the whole cast back, but I do like Rebecca Ferguson choice, especially after Dune.
    Serinda overacted just a bit. It was a mix of the script and the direction.