Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Getting my urge to start collecting some Bronze Aged babies, and was wondering how good the 12 issue series from the 70’s was. Is it worth picking up?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Maybe so. I really liked the sheer intensity of the hair being cut scenes.

So should the Medusa look been crafted in some different way to create the effect "it should have"? for the MCU movie?

As sub par/semi sub par I can only think of the Inhuman Hive on Agents of Shield, which was actually better.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Right forgot it was valentine's day so any Inhuman romances people hope to see in the future? These can be with a non-Inhuman, a canon, or one you just think could work.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Maybe so. I really liked the sheer intensity of the hair being cut scenes.

So should the Medusa look been crafted in some different way to create the effect "it should have"? for the MCU movie?

As sub par/semi sub par I can only think of the Inhuman Hive on Agents of Shield, which was actually better.
    The wig was really bad, and using a discount hair buzzer to cut her steel/diamond strength hair was worse. The production value took so much away. The ATM scene was bad too. I thought the ending was okay actually. Where they move to Earth and call it their original home.

Captain Marvel's CGI hair in Endgame is the point of reference for digital hair. And she should be in clothing that resembles Dune. An advanced race that's been around for millennia is going to have better fashion and appreciate better clothing and architecture.

Agents of Shield inhumans were the best. They should make some sort of appearance.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d like to see Gorgon and Sharon Ventura get together. It’d give them both a new lease on life, and get some much needed character development on these two overlooked heroes.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I guess I'm not able to analyse at your level, not a taunt. I probably didn't notice the hair buzzer as much as you.
    Things we know in the 616 have to be categorically stated in the MCU (so again, I may have just plain missed this)
    for me to understand or believe. I'm too vague maybe.

I don't even remember anything distinctive about Marvel's digitized hair, lol. I might have thought it was just some other effect.

You see, I don't really have lots of quibbles with various quality. I'm too old to care because at last after

over 50 years, I'm seeing some version of a comic I love.

So I didn't mind any problems with the FF movies, or this. Very forgiving.

But yes....THE AGENTS OF SHIELD INHUMANS were the best.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

I guess I'm not able to analyse at your level, not a taunt. I probably didn't notice the hair buzzer as much as you.
    Things we know in the 616 have to be categorically stated in the MCU (so again, I may have just plain missed this)
    for me to understand or believe. I'm too vague maybe.

I don't even remember anything distinctive about Marvel's digitized hair, lol. I might have thought it was just some other effect.

You see, I don't really have lots of quibbles with various quality. I'm too old to care because at last after

over 50 years, I'm seeing some version of a comic I love.

So I didn't mind any problems with the FF movies, or this. Very forgiving.

But yes....THE AGENTS OF SHIELD INHUMANS were the best.
    It looked so real, people couldn't even tell it was all CGI.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’d like to see Gorgon and Sharon Ventura get together. It’d give them both a new lease on life, and get some much needed character development on these two overlooked heroes.
    With both being closely tied to the F4 and both being Heavy Hitters having the 2 meet, and bond wouldn't be that hard to heppen.

you're right, I probably didn't notice.

I'm not really against or for CGI, but I prefer true story and good acting over effects, unless they're really so bad.

Like I said, I tend to overlook or not expect top level quality for everything.
    ~ Oberon ~

you're right, I probably didn't notice.

I'm not really against or for CGI, but I prefer true story and good acting over effects, unless they're really so bad.

Like I said, I tend to overlook or not expect top level quality for everything.
    The story is always the most important thing. If the ABC show had an actually good story, it would've been successful, but 95% of it was filler episode material. Agents of Shield had non-stop story and worked well within their budget. They should've made the first season about Medusa in the Frightful Four with amnesia and have it be kinda like Jessica Jones, but build up to the things we saw on Agents of Shield. But they didn't. I just hope they recognize the Agents of Shield universe as a universe in Multiverse of Madness.

Astonishing Member

Just realized I asked for Valentine's Day I asked for Inhuman relationships people liked or would like to see. I liked San and Stacey from the Young Inhumans book and like to think they rekindled that romance in New Attilan. As for romance I'd like to see Ahura and Treste, as I honestly think Soule was going to do something with them, and expand the Capo story with Ahura being in it.

Just fix Black Bolt and Medusa's marriage and if they don't want to retcon all of her cheating BS, at least come up with a new partner for Black Bolt so their relationship becomes less one-sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Just fix Black Bolt and Medusa's marriage and if they don't want to retcon all of her cheating BS, at least come up with a new partner for Black Bolt so their relationship becomes less one-sided.
    If she were to get into a relationship, I'd think it would've been with Reed, but he was off universe, or even Cyclops. Black Bolt had a moment with Jean when she returned that could've been more expanded upon.

They're most likely traumatized by the inhuman genocide and were like, "let's just forget about it." Sue was married to Black Bolt in one of the Exiles universe, but I think it was because their spouses had died or something.

Cates made a comment about X-Men fans, and why he doesn't want to touch them on Twitter. He wrote probably the most extreme inhumans story (poorly mind you) and just ignores them and their fans.

I don't want to get my hopes up for inhumans appearing in Multiverse of Madness, especially since the source is from a discount website, but all the speculation is revealing people's real problem with the show, which was its story and not the actors. I think the movie is going to drag different characters from Marvel media, so hopefully we'll see some.

So many opportunities, I see.

I found little to not like on AoS. It was fantastic, and they should have spun off the Inhumans, if they wanted to do a TV show, from Agents.

They could have had any number of plots, but your idea of amnesiac Medusa, being used by other criminals or super evil doers, FF is good.

They could have even spun off Ms. Marvel too.
    ~ Oberon ~

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Wait she cheated on him? Are you talking about when she was with Johnny Storm? Cause like ya wasn't a fan, they were seperated.