Page 168 of 193 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2895

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

For Harley's 30th.
    Is he running while gaming? Teens!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    That is quite the number of different characters. Zatanna, Blue Beetle (Jaime), Supergirl, Red or Blue Devil (not sure), Power Girl, Monkey Prince (first time mentioned outside of his own title it seems), Mary Marvel, Cyborg, Bruce (I assume), and is that Talia?
    It's such an unusual collection of heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

Art by riccardo federici from upcoming unknown title

Hoping BE WRONG and that they are not watching Damian with BAD EYES because BAT vs ROBIN comic...

Zatanna that should appear here looks serious here.

The... MONKEY KING?? And certain demon that I do not remember his name The guy between Supergirl and Powergirl is not Etrigan.

I don't feel like they are mad, at least not at Damian. They look serious and determined.
    It looks like Damian is giving a speech and they are listening. It doesn't feel like they are possessed by Nezha here either. Mostly because if that was the case Talia and Bruce's poses would be odd.
    Bruce is sitting/crouching in front of Damian and not facing him while Talia stands beside Bruce with her hand on his shoulder, also not facing Damian while he talks. Maybe they are expressing support for whatever Damian is saying by standing on his side, but Bruce is crouching as to not draw attention away from Damian.

It could be that Damian has a plan or more insight into whatever problem they are facing because of his situation in Batman vs Robin.

Astonishing Member

Damian will be one of the main characters in the new upcoming event Lazarus Island, spinning out of Batman vs Robin. He's still Robin, and he's remaining on heroes side.
    That's what Federici was drawing.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 10-06-2022 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Damian will be one of the main characters in the new upcoming event Lazarus Island, spinning out of Batman vs Robin. He's still Robin, and he's remaining on heroes side.
    He is on the cover but front the details shared it doesn't seem like he will be a main focus.

I'm worried he's about to become City Boy. The new hero mentioned with connections to Gotham.

Extraordinary Member

Lazarus Planet

786C9BA8-60C6-4FB2-93A4-BFE9539FDAF4.jpg also good to see monkey prince again, he and Damian teamed well

This is also why I have been so interested in Nezha a lot of history and lore is being built for Damian and I like it.
    4CB1F116-E1AD-4371-84E0-FFD8FD4F282D.jpg. 0198D62E-789A-4696-95AB-015D05456DF2.jpg

He is on the cover but front the details shared it doesn't seem like he will be a main focus.

I'm worried he's about to become City Boy. The new hero mentioned with connections to Gotham.
    I mean, considering this whole event spins out of a series he's a main character of, do you really need details to know he will feature in it? Plus, since BvR is not even the middle, there's no point in just saying what he will do. He was mentioned in the announcement, though:

According to the release, Monkey Prince joins the fray after Damian Wayne puts out a distress call for whatever heroes are left in their original, heroic states to go to the Hall of Justice and help save the world. Monkey Prince answers the call alongside heroes like Blue Beetle, Power Girl, Cyborg, Batman, and more - but as we can see from the teaser images, not all of them will remain untransformed by Lazarus Volcano's dangerous emissions for long.
    Also, I don't think Poison Ivy and Damian really interacted a lot in the past, so I hope something good can come out of this!

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    I mean, considering this whole event spins out of a series he's a main character of, do you really need details to know he will feature in it? Plus, since BvR is not even the middle, there's no point in just saying what he will do. He was mentioned in the announcement, though:

Also, I don't think Poison Ivy and Damian really interacted a lot in the past, so I hope something good can come out of this!
    Yes I need details or at least to have his motivation or whatever spotlighted like they did with the rest of the people on that cover as him.

https://www.dc.com/blog/2022/10/06/d...nkId=184432047

We know you’ve got questions about this upcoming DC comic book event, but you’ll have to wait for the Lazarus Planet explosions to begin for your answers! In the meantime, we’re already asking about the effects of Lazarus raining from the skies:

Can Power Girl free herself from the out-of-control Omen?
    Who are the mysterious trio claiming to be resurrected siblings of Raven?
    Will Dreamer’s visions guide our heroes to the path of victory?
    Can Mercy Graves survive the transformation she’s undergone?
    Will Martian Manhunter survive a psychic link to a Doomsday nest?
    Can new hero City Boy hope to commune with Gotham in time to save it?
    How far would the Question go to chase a lead across a transformed Gotham City?
    Will the flame of Firestorm burn out yet another horrific host?
    And what does DC’s Monkey Prince have to do with all of this?
    Here’s a hint for the last one—Damian Wayne puts out a distress call for whoever can still hear it: come to the ruins of the Hall of Justice and help save the world! Blue Beetle, Power Girl, Cyborg, Batman, and more answer the call…but why could the fate of all life as we know it rest in the hands of…Monkey Prince?

I am aware that it says that he sends out a distress call but that's like saying Damian will be shown on panel walking into a room ie. a nothing burger so not worth bringing up.

Featuring and being a main are two very different things and from the key points we see from Dc.com Damian will feature.

Considering this whole thing spins out of a series where Damian is used as a lamp then yeah I'm not expecting much for Damian here other than be a prop.
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-06-2022 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Is he running while gaming? Teens!
    I don't even think he's moving.

Yes I need details or at least to have his motivation or whatever spotlighted like they did with the rest of the people on that cover as him.

We know you’ve got questions about this upcoming DC comic book event, but you’ll have to wait for the Lazarus Planet explosions to begin for your answers! In the meantime, we’re already asking about the effects of Lazarus raining from the skies:

Here’s a hint for the last one—Damian Wayne puts out a distress call for whoever can still hear it: come to the ruins of the Hall of Justice and help save the world! Blue Beetle, Power Girl, Cyborg, Batman, and more answer the call…but why could the fate of all life as we know it rest in the hands of…Monkey Prince?
    Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

Extraordinary Member

I am aware that it says that he sends out a distress call but that's like saying Damian will be shown on panel walking into a room ie. a nothing burger so not worth bringing up.

Featuring and being a main are two very different things and from the key points we see from Dc.com Damian will feature.

Considering this whole thing spins out of a series where Damian is used as a lamp then yeah I'm not expecting much for Damian here other than be a prop.
    Lazarus is in the title, Damian takes residence on Lazarus island which just erupted. Damian. Is Proably heavily involved

I think that is more likely another character becoming in that.. Or a new character created for that..

Damian is not even living in Gotham to be called CITY boy. It fits more to Tim than Damian in this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I don't feel like they are mad, at least not at Damian. They look serious and determined.
    It looks like Damian is giving a speech and they are listening. It doesn't feel like they are possessed by Nezha here either. Mostly because if that was the case Talia and Bruce's poses would be odd.
    Bruce is sitting/crouching in front of Damian and not facing him while Talia stands beside Bruce with her hand on his shoulder, also not facing Damian while he talks. Maybe they are expressing support for whatever Damian is saying by standing on his side, but Bruce is crouching as to not draw attention away from Damian.

It could be that Damian has a plan or more insight into whatever problem they are facing because of his situation in Batman vs Robin.
    I see. OK.
    For a moment I thought that they were angry for Bat vs Robin possible events.. Where Damian is used as one villain.

This looks like it'll be fun.
    I enjoy magic themed stories.
    I like the eclectic mix of characters.
    I like Damian.
    I like Waid and Yang.

Looking forward to it.

While I don't think he'll have a main character role in this I feel like he'll more than feature.

The important thing however is the role he plays. I hope this will be a decent outing for Damian. A small role that uses him well is far more valuable than a big role that portrays him as a jerk.

Damian was the lead in TT by glass which resulted in reigniting the Damian hate that years of positive characterisation had managed to quell.

We should be hoping that he is portrayed in a way that's true to the character or at least endears him to fans.

Damian is slowly being slotted in the Harley mould. Characters that turn up where they are unexpected because they are popular.