Page 118 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2895
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Damian I'm thinking more of a Wiccan type magic user, actual powers that can manifest, Dr. Strange style. Let him talk to the likes of Zantana. Constantine, and Jason Blood. Maybe bring in Klarion "bum bum bum" the witch boy, or Zack Zartar to work with him.
    I doubt that he will keep the magic powers for long past this story arc.

Similar how it went down with his super powers after Robin Rises.

https://twitter.com/kasuouhart/statu...54463999885313

This is reminding me of that dropped Super Sons arc where Damian was apparently gonna get a Green Lantern ring. That would have been awesome.

That movie says they're teenagers trying to save their possessed parents.

sigh

Am I the only one who misses Damian and Jon as children rather than angsty teens?

They're described as "young teens", so they'll probably be around the age Damian is now. Which is what Jon should have been aged up to, if at all. I'm fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    DC does not push Damian. WB pushed him at a point. The only time Damian was pushed by DC was when he was new. Something that all characters get.
    How sad.

I like other characters but... He is the only one keeping me here.

Repeat something like Glass TT or make him stop appearing in comics during some months(minus a cameo) and I am out.

Yeah between Jon being what he is, Gar getting **** on worse than he EVER has been in the past, and Bart's relevance continuing to hang by a thread, Damian's kinda all I got left. Whatever's going on with his solo right now, I'm gonna need it to be temporary.
    Last edited by Blue22; 06-24-2022 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah between Jon being what he is, Gar getting **** worse than he EVER has been in the past, and Bart's relevance continuing to hang by a thread, Damian's kinda all I got left. Whatever's going on with his solo right now, I'm gonna need it to be temporary.
    I've still got Jason, but yeah. Its getting bad.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

This is reminding me of that dropped Super Sons arc where Damian was apparently gonna get a Green Lantern ring. That would have been awesome.
    So who is the green lantern in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    So who is the green lantern in this.
    Tai Pham. He's a Green Lantern from an out of continuity one-shot that came out a few years ago. Green Lantern: Legacy.

I think its sequel should be coming out pretty soon.

Incredible Member

Tai Pham. He's a Green Lantern from an out of continuity one-shot that came out a few years ago. Green Lantern: Legacy.

I think its sequel should be coming out pretty soon.
    He also appeared in The Green Lantern Season Two #11, along with Teen Lantern. (I don't know if Season Two is in continuity, though Teen Lantern is. But then in the recent series, it looks like Geoffrey Thorne left put Keli in a coma for months on end, then ripped off her power gauntlet, and then the book was cancelled before he had a chance to chop her up and incinerate her.)

Meanwhile a few other YA novel characters have crossed-over into continuity:

In Teen Titans Academy #9, Whistle and her dog Leibowitz (from book Whistle), and Ashley Rayburn (Primer), appeared briefly, and I think Whistle and Leibowitz are seen at the end of the series too.

ROBIN 15 Preview:

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/06/24/dc-preview-robin-15/

This blonde talking with Talia is so annoying..
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-25-2022 at 02:05 AM.

All-New Member

So when he returned from the dead was he told about Grayson and Forever Evil In a comic or off screen.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Not too bad a look since it'd be swapping one diversity character with another. Damian isn't the only POC to hold the Robin mantle [heck the upcoming Batwheels series has a Black Robin] and if DC wants to write a story with a POC Robin there's nothing stopping them even if he vacates the Role.
    The Batwheels Robin is Duke Thomas, but he's Signal in the comics. Maybe they'll make Tiffany Fox the next Robin - but she'd be Jace's sidekick and not Bruce's and thus would share the name with Tim and/or Damian. Titans has a black Robin too, they race-lifted Tim.

Tai Pham... you know, he's about to get his own crimefighting partner, Kid Flash. Who appears to be gender bent Wally (unless it's actually his daughter Irey?).

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    He also appeared in The Green Lantern Season Two #11, along with Teen Lantern. (I don't know if Season Two is in continuity, though Teen Lantern is. But then in the recent series, it looks like Geoffrey Thorne left put Keli in a coma for months on end, then ripped off her power gauntlet, and then the book was cancelled before he had a chance to chop her up and incinerate her.)

In Teen Titans Academy #9, Whistle and her dog Leibowitz (from book Whistle), and Ashley Rayburn (Primer), appeared briefly, and I think Whistle and Leibowitz are seen at the end of the series too.
    Morrison's GL is in continuity, and Tai and Keli were depicted as being the future. Tai's story really isn't compatible with main continuity though, especially with that new Kid Flash being in his sequel.

Both Whistle and Primer appeared in TTA's finale, as new students at the Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    ROBIN 15 Preview:

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/06/24/dc-preview-robin-15/

This blonde talking with Talia is so annoying..
    The DEO knows Damian is Robin? Why don't they just out the Bat family if they know who they are?

By the way, I assume that blonde is Cameron Chase.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing999 View Post
    So when he returned from the dead was he told about Grayson and Forever Evil In a comic or off screen.
    He was told but it was off screen [because the Bat Office have no clue what their Fans love. Imagine that story arc. The feels]

They reunited in Grayson 12.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post

I wonder if Primer is going to bring her Audience with her? That character is doing ridicules within the YA markets. Her title has been on the Amaxzon Top 50 since it came out like 2 or so years ago.

Let me guess, You don't like Teen Lantern?

I prefer Tai. Why DC undercut him I'll never understand. He was created months before Gleason introduced Teen Lantern
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 06-25-2022 at 06:03 AM.