Page 89 of 193 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2895
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    .... DC is abusing of that character.. Be the Suicide Squad Main Star and have her own comic was enough.

DC force her haters to have her in comics where she should not appear or be too relevant what as long as you were not Certain SS member Big fan it made easy avoid her.

I hope that they fail quickly.. After the TTs experience I prefer continue with a Damian solo comic than see him teaming with many characters. Have Harley does not help to see it as a good idea neither.
    Her haters should **** off. I like Harley she makes money that's why DC uses her. Hopefully we get more Damian and Harley interactions.

You are being a hypocrite. You always complain about people hating on Damian for no reason yet here you are hating on Harley because DC uses her too much.

the same thing haters say about Damian [people complain about DC shoving Damian down their throats. That's not fair.

Too relevant? Is batman too relevant? What about Dick Grayson? They are characters that are used a lot and appear everywhere just like harley and the reason why they appear everywhere is because they sell. They are popular dependable characters who are guaranteed to generate interest. DC is a company with the Goal to make money. That is their Main purpose. Comics are just their means of getting to that money so them making profitable characters front and center is to be expected.

A character is as relevant as the amount of money they bring in. DC isn't making Harley too relevant. Harley is more relevant than most Dc characters because she's more profitable than most DC characters.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I don't follow, what dangling plot thread? Last page of that story was DNA test showing that Bruce is Damian's father.
    I thought the story ended very well. Bruce burning the letter without looking at making it clear that Damian's biological make up isn't important to Bruce. Bruce choose him just like he choose Dick or jason.

I felt that was an important thing to stress.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Her haters should **** off. I like Harley she makes money that's why DC uses her. Hopefully we get more Damian and Harley interactions.

You are being a hypocrite. You always complain about people hating on Damian for no reason yet here you are hating on Harley because DC uses her too much.

the same thing haters say about Damian [people complain about DC shoving Damian down their throats. That's not fair.

Too relevant? Is batman too relevant? What about Dick Grayson? They are characters that are used a lot and appear everywhere just like harley and the reason why they appear everywhere is because they sell. They are popular dependable characters who are guaranteed to generate interest. DC is a company with the Goal to make money. That is their Main purpose. Comics are just their means of getting to that money so them making profitable characters front and center is to be expected.

A character is as relevant as the amount of money they bring in. DC isn't making Harley too relevant. Harley is more relevant than most Dc characters because she's more profitable than most DC characters.
    I complain because DC makes her appear even when less you expect her. But yes.. As you say probably is to make her fans read that comic..

Anyway make her join the Batfamily was too much... She could be famous only with her comic and Suicide Squad and more Unique. Not another character in the long list of characters that joined the batfamily in the last years

Damian and Harley are not a good combination.
    Is not the kind of character that I can see him respecting to see both in the same group. Is what dislikes me about this... In the opposite case I would had not even mentioned her.
    Unless they are in separated groups. I heard about many Justice League groups attempts. They could be in different groups.

I do not think that DC pushes Damian that much... But I can not complain watching that he has his own comic again and that I did not heard about Tim too much this year yet.

Yeah... Money. Is surprising that the character was introduced in Media and not the opposite. She did not needed move to Media because her origin is here.

Anyway. I am sorry. Is just that I do not see both in the same place.. One of them will end losing here.. Anyway perhaps they are not even destined to that.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-05-2022 at 10:28 AM.

I thought the story ended very well. Bruce burning the letter without looking at making it clear that Damian's biological make up isn't important to Bruce. Bruce choose him just like he choose Dick or jason.

Yeah, those last few panels are in the running for "best Bruce/Damian" moments.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Damian and Harley are not a good combination.
    I disagree.

Pretty much everytime they share a scene or panel it's golden.

The harley Tv series
    Injustice 2 Masters of the Universe
    DCAMu
    Gotham Resistance
    Deceased

They have great banter and good chemistry. Bouncing off each other brilliantly. They annoy each other so well.

Couldn't agree more The premise of the crossover was a tad too daytime soap but that ending made up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Yeah, those last few panels are in the running for "best Bruce/Damian" moments.
    I liked the ending too, it's just that Less Scrupulous Writers don't know when to leave well enough alone and have no qualms undermining the emotional integrity of a book in favor a cheap twist. I thought the ending was pretty conclusive but I also thought DC wouldn't go back on over a decade of Damian's development.
    Last edited by garazza; 05-05-2022 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I disagree.

The harley Tv series
    DCAMu
    Gotham Resistance
    Deceased

They have great banter and good chemistry. Bouncing off each other brilliantly. They annoy each other so well.
    In Masters Universe she just not call him BABYBATS and only that??

If is just for trolling I am afraid about what DC can make with him. Supersons took it too far.. Making him Old in that Teen Titans&Jon reunion. If that was not enough bad they continued humiliating him until he returned to his normal age.
    Hoping that nobody takes it too far again. It was humiliating. and if we talk about Trolling Harley looks one dangerous option.

I do not remember Gotham Resistance but... I did not even knew that they interacted in Dceased.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-06-2022 at 01:25 AM.

I know that some people likes TALIA here so... She will apparently appear in Robin 14 against Slade

https://mobile.twitter.com/Williamso...97472178098177

How curious Angel breaker looks more human here.. with a normal skin.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I disagree.

The harley Tv series
    DCAMu
    Gotham Resistance
    Deceased

Damian the serious straight man kid and Harley the fun loving wild card

It’s a movie setup we’ve seen before and it works. Heck he does it with dick all the time.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Damian the serious straight man kid and Harley the fun loving wild card

It’s a movie setup we’ve seen before and it works. Heck he does it with dick all the time.
    I've seen some people think older Damian and Super hero girls Harley would be a cute couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I've seen some people think older Damian and Super hero girls Harley would be a cute couple.
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    In my case I ended shocked about listen that.

Perhaps is that WHITE Beyond UNIVERSE... Harley as Bruce Wife?? I can dislike Talia but... Harley? This is some kind of Revenge against the Joker?

and now Damian and Harley.... As if Bruce&Barbara ship existence is not Enough Bad.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-07-2022 at 01:34 AM.

Astonishing Member

Williamson is talking about Damian in recent interview:
    > * Damian refuses to believe Batman is dead in Dark Crisis #1, and will have a conflict with Jon over it, though Joshua reassures that Damian will be okay, even calling him his "baby boy."
    > * Joshua also reiterates that writing Damian has been "easily" the happiest he's ever been at DC.
    > * The Bruce/Talia stuff will be explored more in Shadow: War Omega and Robin #15, with it being described as Damian essentially ripping the two up over what they've done.
    > * Joshua confirms that the "I would've saved Alfred if I was there" line from Bruce to Damian in Shadow War Alpha was meant to be Bruce stumbling over his words when trying to make a point instead of him trying to take a dig at Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Williamson is talking about Damian in recent interview:
    > *Ohh... I can see Supersons biggest fans and Others saying Nonsense like.. "This is not Damian because is having a discussion with Jon and they are friends" Then blaming Williamson, Bendis and Taylor for everything..
    > * HAPPY FOR THAT.. and some idiots(shippers) still complain.
    > * Interesting
    > * Yeah.. I was thinking that it could be the case. Good that it was confirmed.

Thanks for the information...
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-07-2022 at 02:00 AM.