Page 63 of 193 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Hmmm.. Shadow War

spoilers:
    One Fake Deathstroke killed Ra´s while the real one was busy and says that he did not used that costume in YEARS..

Perhaps is a Lex Luthor move.. Also. The WHATEVER ANGEL works for Talia... I think that she has infiltrated people in her group watching the solicitations and she could be one of them..

WOW. Williamson remembered Mara.
    end of spoilers

Again Slade fell in someone trap.. Like in Damian is "his son" Priest arc.
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-29-2022 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Hmmm.. Shadow War

spoilers:
    One Fake Deathstroke killed Ra´s while the real one was busy and says that he did not used that costume in YEARS..

Perhaps is a Lex Luthor move.. Also. The WHATEVER ANGEL works for Talia... I think that she has infiltrated people in her group watching the solicitations and she could be one of them..

WOW. Williamson remembered Mara.
    end of spoilers

Again Slade fell in someone trap.. Like in Damian is "his son" Priest arc.
    spoilers:
    Williamson remembered her, but we still haven't seen her in 5-6 years. Not since that arc. So, that leaves a LOT of questions for her alone.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Just reading Deathstroke inc..
    Is it just me or Damian almost catch up Superman regarding the amount of evil clones he has? Heretic, Respawn, the ones on Glass's TT..
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 03-29-2022 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Shadow War Alpha Spoilers

spoilers:
    "If I was the one there there, I could have saved Alfred"
    end of spoilers
    *facepalm*
    I hope that Williamson will not drag this kind of family drama too long.
    spoilers:
    I will say it's OOC for Batman if not for the fact that Batman made no attempt to absolve Damian's guilt on Alfred's death. But I guess Batman fans have their right to get angry for this disturbing character assassination
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 03-29-2022 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Just reading Deathstroke inc..
    Is it just me or Damian almost catch up Superman regarding the amount of evil clones he has? Heretic, Respawn, the ones on Glass's TT..
    Heretic was created before Glass. He was who killed Damian for 1st time..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Heretic was created before Glass. He was who killed Damian for 1st time..
    I know. I mean different version of him that came out again on Glass's TT, with those freaky Damian heads

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Shadow War Alpha Spoilers

spoilers:
    "If I was the one there there, I could have saved Alfred"
    end of spoilers
    Oh I see
    He's regretting he didn't go in himself, but with his voice, personality, it came out wrong

This is way better than I thought. I was actually going for "this is all your fault" for a worst case scenario.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 03-29-2022 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh I see
    He's regretting he didn't go in himself, but with his voice, personality, it came out wrong

This is way better than I thought. I was actually going for "this is all your fault" for a worst case scenario.
    Bruce is awkward I know but is he that awkward? I feel like Williamson wrote it like that to ramp up the angst.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Bruce is awkward I know but is he that awkward? I feel like Williamson wrote it like that to ramp up the angst.
    There's been times where Bruce has said something completely awful in the past, yes. And DC still brings it up, and stuffs it down our throats.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    He made Ra's operated Respawn without anesthetic even though it has nothing to do with his overarching goal is to make Earth a better place and unnecessary for whatever he was planning for Damian, so yeah

In the case of Bruce, his characterization has been from one extreme end of the spectrum to the other for 80+years that my reaction is just... hmm... well, go on... like I said, I was actually expecting worse

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    If DC was really so obsessed with Tim, why hasn't he had a single Red Robin or Robin one shot (not even to speak of a mini series) since flash point?
    What is Tim's current Identity?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    What is Tim's current Identity?
    Afaik currently Robin.

But Damian is the Robin with an ongoing book, and occasional elseworld stories, while Tim had only about two storylines in Urban Legends (with only one being the main story of that issue), with the last one kind of indicating that he might change the identity again once Damian is back in Gotham.

Seriously if we just look at page count, we had more Dick as Robin in the last year or so than Tim solo stories.

Looks to me pretty clearly like Damian is going to be the main Robin going forward, and the writers still trying to find a way to move Tim into some new role.
    Last edited by Aahz; 03-30-2022 at 05:44 AM.

Astonishing Member

But Damian is the Robin with an ongoing book, and occasional elseworld stories, while Tim had only about two storylines in Urban Legends (with only one being the main story of that issue), with the last one kind of indicating that he might change the identity again once Damian is back in Gotham.
    Yeah, but it doesn't seem like he's coming back there anytime soon. He was there just for one issue, then he joined Talia and Ra's, solicits revealed, that he's going back to Lazarus Island after Shadoe War. And taking into account, that apparently there's going to be story arc featuring Lord Death Man and Flatline, I suspect Damian will travel to Japan.
    I really think, that at least for now they want Damian to be out of Gotham, so Tim can be Robin there. So, I guess we shouldn't expect new identity for Tim anytime soon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I really think, that at least for now they want Damian to be out of Gotham, so Tim can be Robin there. So, I guess we shouldn't expect new identity for Tim anytime soon.
    But is not like they are doing anything with Tim there.
    He doesn't have his own book, in he gets barely any panel time in Batman and TEC, and has been basically irrelevant for the plot sofar (opposed to characters like Huntress, Ghost Maker, Clown Hunter and even Harley Quinn), I think his biggest appaerences outside of Urban legends sofar was the guest role in Nightwing.

And sofar there isn't really any indication that that will change.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Afaik currently Robin.

Seriously if we just look at page count, we had more Dick as Robin in the last year or so than Tim solo stories.

Looks to me pretty clearly like Damian is going to be the main Robin going forward, and the writers still trying to find a way to move Tim into some new role.
    yes Tim is currently Robin.

Writers have tried to move him on and writers have also done their most to return and keep him in that position.

Bringing Dick into is arguing in bad faith since Dick is Nightwing and all his Robin stories were set in the past.

I hope Tim moves on but I don't trust that DC will move him on.