Page 15 of 193 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    I'm very curious and worried to see how Bruce's possible death will affect Damian. Especially now that he's going back to Gotham.
    Damian probably will be Gotham protector for a while, if Bruce is gone. Williamson mentioned that his eventual return to Gotham is a big deal, and also it ties with his plan to bring Damian on the path of hero in a big way. So, I guess it's gonna be his arc.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Damian probably will be Gotham protector for a while, if Bruce is gone. Williamson mentioned that his eventual return to Gotham is a big deal, and also it ties with his plan to bring Damian on the path of hero in a big way. So, I guess it's gonna be his arc.
    It's very unlikely Damian will be Gotham's sole protector. Batwoman, Huntress, the Batgirls, and Tim are all also there (and Dick is always nearby), and the batfamily is getting a big push these days.
    It's very possible he'll be one of the protectors.
    It would still be very interesting to see if his team stays there and how it's going to work.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    It's very unlikely Damian will be Gotham's sole protector. Batwoman, Huntress, the Batgirls, and Tim are all also there (and Dick is always nearby), and the batfamily is getting a big push these days.
    It's very possible he'll be one of the protectors.
    It would still be very interesting to see if his team stays there and how it's going to work.
    He won't be one protector, of course. I mean, his book could be very heavily Gotham-centric, and it could be considered a new stage in his development, where he will protect Gotham in the absence of his father, albeit with the help of the rest of the family.
    And also he might bring Flatline and Ravager alongside him to help there.
    In any case, Damian will have a big role to play in all of this, he is literally being written by the architect of the current DC. This role just seems the most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    These are so adorable. Talia is divine looking and Damian is so precious.
    Chubby cheeked Damian is adorable.

Looking forward to Damian returning to Gotham. I've missed him interacting with Bat family. I hope he gets to interact with Dick. Some more Duke and Damian would be welcome.

come to think of it which of Damian's bat family relationships would you like to see explored/

Damian and Kate is something that's yet to be explored. I'd like to see that and the relationship with Duke is another.

Fantastic Member

So....Batman's dead.

Battle for the Cowl 2.0, I dread.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    So....Batman's dead.

Battle for the Cowl 2.0, I dread.
    Jace has the cowl, and only Damian would want it , but he’s still too small.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Jace has the cowl, and only Damian would want it , but he’s still too small.
    Jace is in NY tho.
    But i doubt they will do a Battle for the Cowl again.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Jace is in NY tho.
    But i doubt they will do a Battle for the Cowl again.
    They could moove him back, yes I know he just got there but that didn’t stop Forever evil from yanking Nightwing from Chicago. Thease things happen and other writers find out when we do

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    They could moove him back, yes I know he just got there but that didn’t stop Forever evil from yanking Nightwing from Chicago. Thease things happen and other writers find out when we do
    There is no way they will do to John Ridley what they did to Kyle Higgins. Ridley probably will stay in his corner. He took Jace from Gotham so he could have more freedom, i would guess.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Looking forward to Damian returning to Gotham. I've missed him interacting with Bat family. I hope he gets to interact with Dick. Some more Duke and Damian would be welcome.

come to think of it which of Damian's bat family relationships would you like to see explored/

Damian and Kate is something that's yet to be explored. I'd like to see that and the relationship with Duke is another.
    Damian and Babs or Damian and Tim.

Babs and Tim because his relationship to those two isn't well defined.

Finally caught up on batman WFA

PAHT OF HERO IN A BIG WAY? We will see. Sounds interesting.

Despite not sure about want him in Gotham again during the rest of his comic.

Barbara could be Batman replace being like the BATFAMILY LEADER now that is Oracle? It would be interesting and would make her more relevant.

He won't be one protector, of course. I mean, his book could be very heavily Gotham-centric, and it could be considered a new stage in his development, where he will protect Gotham in the absence of his father, albeit with the help of the rest of the family.
    And also he might bring Flatline and Ravager alongside him to help there.
    In any case, Damian will have a big role to play in all of this, he is literally being written by the architect of the current DC. This role just seems the most likely.
    I hope that at least he brings Flatline.. As gothic girl she should at least visit Gotham once in her life. Hahahaha

In Rose case she can return in another point if bring both is too much. As Slade Daughter she is a permanent DC character

Yeah. The current archistect. Is that obvious that yesterday I saw one retweet from one friend with people saying that too.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-20-2022 at 03:20 PM.

Dear Grayson

https://imgur.com/fwwdAlq

I miss their Interactions.