Page 99 of 193 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2895

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Jurgens for sure. The rest, well, no idea, but we have to keep in mind that things changed after DiDio had left, Waid is clear example of that.
    For GOOD or BAD?

Waid is the one who is in Batman vs Robin if I am not wrong

Extraordinary Member

A lot of great Damian today

Astonishing Member

One shot was fun, even emotional in some sort.
    But one thing really confuses me here. So far, after being turned into vampires, even powerful characters like Superman and Wonder Woman weren't able to resist changes due to transformation and eventually became bloodthirsty psychos. Nobody could resist it. Nobody but Damian. On the one hand, I'm glad that he will have one of the main roles here, and on the other hand, there is no logical explanation why Damian is the only one who managed to overcome the nature of a vampire.

But one thing really confuses me here. So far, after being turned into vampires, even powerful characters like Superman and Wonder Woman weren't able to resist changes due to transformation and eventually became bloodthirsty psychos. Nobody could resist it. Nobody but Damian. On the one hand, I'm glad that he will have one of the main roles here, and on the other hand, there is no logical explanation why Damian is the only one who managed to overcome the nature of a vampire.
    The power of the Bat and the Demon's Head, I guess.

Sad to hear about Williamson. Robin has been outstanding. Today's issue another example. I really hope the standard keeps up after Williamson. This title has been the highlight of my Wednesdays for a while now and by a wide margin. Really don't want to see it drop in quality.

yeah I called BS on that part.

Glad Bruce finally said the thing that he should have said ALL THE WAY BACK IN KING'S RUN! Which is another reason I'm not a big fan of the next story between those two apparently pitting them against each other again. At this point, having Damian and Bruce at odds with each other is getting to be more stale and repetitive than Bruce's conflicts with Jason.

Extraordinary Member

I got Batman inc vibes today with that hunters issue
    That lil boy is so brave !!!! That’s why he is one of my favorite heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Glad Bruce finally said the thing that he should have said ALL THE WAY BACK IN KING'S RUN! Which is another reason I'm not a big fan of the next story between those two apparently pitting them against each other again. At this point, having Damian and Bruce at odds with each other is getting to be more stale and repetitive than Bruce's conflicts with Jason.
    Lets not exaggerate or even jest about that okay before this turns into another 'every writer regresses Damian BS hyperbole that was spread at the end of Rebirth when Glass and Bendis [out of 23 writers who used Damian in Rebirth] wrote him out of character.

Such exaggeration really bothers me.

So.. Who started this war was revealed

Talia and Slade are spoilers:

the same. Both terrible persons.

While Slade wanted to take revenge for Respawn he said about torture Talia and kill Bruce and Damian to make Talia suffer.

Talia called Respawn experiment and did not cared about learn anything here. She kills slade and... DOES NOT CARE about learn that he did not killed Ra´s.. Then why all these stupid assassins search? To say that you killed Deathstroke?

Damian showed more humanity with Respawn dead than her.

ANOTHER THING... Batman crossing the line because of that kid dead?? He did not made it with Jason.

end of spoilers
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-24-2022 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Thankfully avoided in Task Force Z. Though, there was some amusing sibling, uh, "bonding", I guess, in it.

Who is DC vs. Vampires: Hunters #1 writer?

I think that I would be agree with him/her as ROBIN next writer

Hmmm... Some details about Batman vs Robin

https://www.gamesradar.com/batman-vs-robin-mark-waid/

Even who posted this thinks that Waid can be the next writer..

Given Batman vs. Robin begins in September, Newsarama also can't help but think of the fact the Robin ongoing series will be getting a new writer that same month, as current writer Joshua Williamson just announced this departure from the series after August's Robin #17 which sets Damian up in what DC calls a "shocking new storyline that will test his role as Robin and his place in the DCU!"

With this "shocking" new storyline and the absence of a known writer for the Robin ongoing series beginning in September, could Waid's Batman vs. Robin be related in any way?
    Let´s hope that if this is the case we do not regret about it... I remember that it was mentioned about Waid writer another serie/s.

SORRY. I forgot my previous comment. I should had edited it.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-24-2022 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    So.. Who started this war was revealed

Talia and Slade are spoilers:

the same. Both terrible persons.

While Slade wanted to take revenge for Respawn he said about torture Talia and kill Bruce and Damian to make Talia suffer.

Talia called Respawn experiment and did not cared about learn anything here. She kills slade and... DOES NOT CARE about learn that he did not killed Ra´s.. Then why all these stupid assassins search? To say that you killed Deathstroke?

Damian showed more humanity with Respawn dead than her.

ANOTHER THING... Batman crossing the line because of that kid dead?? He did not made it with Jason.

end of spoilers
    Well he did try to cross that line with Jason but remember Joker was Iran Ambassador and (ironically) superman had to step in to stop Batman from starting ww3 by killing joker in front of the UN

Deathstroke was always that way terrible to the end (that has been his entire mo since pedostroke) but i still don't understand Talia whole "I don't care if he did kill my father" like why? what the fucking point? and why even kill deathstroke when they just going to bring him back immediately for Dark Crisis!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Venomized-spider-man View Post
    Well he did try to cross that line with Jason but remember Joker was Iran Ambassador and (ironically) superman had to step in to stop Batman from starting ww3 by killing joker in front of the UN

Deathstroke was always that way terrible to the end (that has been his entire mo since pedostroke) but i still don't understand Talia whole "I don't care if he did kill my father" like why? what the fucking point? and why even kill deathstroke when they just going to bring him back immediately for Dark Crisis!!!
    SERIOUSLY?? Iran Ambassador?

Anyway. That changed later and Joker deserved all Batman fury to kill his adoptive son. If I saw Joker in a situation that could kill him I would not waste my time trying to save him after that. I would think that Joker is finally paying for his crimes(KARMA)

SEE?? All this chaos for NOTHING?? Now she does not care about Ra´s or about the chance to have another "son"?? She called Respawn Experiment. She had 0 interest in what happened.

I think that PROBABLY talia was destined to die but if DC needed her for something(perhaps for Batman vs Robin? she is in that cover) they "killed Slade" and his regenerative factor+a lazarus pit will save him.