Page 11 of 193 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Flatline probably will be remain as supporting character.
    I mean, she's not a bad addition. Its just a shame the likes of Colin and Maya have been pushed to the side for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I mean, she's not a bad addition. Its just a shame the likes of Colin and Maya have been pushed to the side for so long.
    In Maya case it was REBIRTH fault.. Gleason had to move and even if he said about had plans for another arc..

It saddened me this comic ending and was FOR BAD for Glass TT existence and after that Crush who was Damian biggest hate received a serie. How bad that Glass creations did not disappeared like other characters after certain runs.

It really is unfortunate that Gleason and Tomasi seemed to be the only ones who cared enough to do anything with Maya. Because, even outside of Damian and Jon's bubble, I always thought she had the potential to be a really interesting character.

I'm still holding out hope that Damian's return to Gotham is when we'll see Colin again.

My favorite issue of Robin is when he gets his heart pulled out of his chest. Which one is that?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    In Maya case it was REBIRTH fault.. Gleason had to move and even if he said about had plans for another arc..

It saddened me this comic ending and was FOR BAD for Glass TT existence and after that Crush who was Damian biggest hate received a serie. How bad that Glass creations did not disappeared like other characters after certain runs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    It really is unfortunate that Gleason and Tomasi seemed to be the only ones who cared enough to do anything with Maya. Because, even outside of Damian and Jon's bubble, I always thought she had the potential to be a really interesting character.

I'm still holding out hope that Damian's return to Gotham is when we'll see Colin again.
    Collins will return, I mean if Maps returned so will Collins. Think it's just that since this isn't Pre-New 52 they'll have to set up Collins first, Maps didn't one since well she is a recent addition. Though, Connor Hawke did return through via Dr. Manhattan and Death Metal, so it's up in the air. Maybe after the tournament arc we'll see them return.

I mean they did return Maps, so Maya and Collins will someday make a return.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    My favorite issue of Robin is when he gets his heart pulled out of his chest. Which one is that?
    C'mon Superboy Prime, get with the times.

If you really want to diss Damian, the newest insult is to say: "Bruce Wayne Jr. is the true and first Son of Batman"

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Collins will return, I mean if Maps returned so will Collins. Think it's just that since this isn't Pre-New 52 they'll have to set up Collins first, Maps didn't one since well she is a recent addition. Though, Connor Hawke did return through via Dr. Manhattan and Death Metal, so it's up in the air. Maybe after the tournament arc we'll see them return.

I mean they did return Maps, so Maya and Collins will someday make a return.

Colin is already back. He was in the Asian Heroes Celebration Special.
    Maya only left Gotham so they don't need a set up to return.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 01-13-2022 at 09:50 PM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post

C'mon Superboy Prime, get with the times.

If you really want to diss Damian, the newest insult is to say: "Bruce Wayne Jr. is the true and first Son of Batman"
    That's not really a diss since Damian has never been the first or true son of Bruce Wayne.

Dick is his first son and all his kids are truly his kids.

Damian called Jason 'the easy to kill Robin' in Robin War but the reality is that Damian is the Robin that's easy to kill the number of times he's been killed. That's the diss I feel.
    He just refuses to stay dead.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    That's not really a diss since Damian has never been the first or true son of Bruce Wayne.

Dick is his first son and all his kids are truly his kids.

Damian called Jason 'the easy to kill Robin' in Robin War but the reality is that Damian is the Robin that's easy to kill the number of times he's been killed. That's the diss I feel.
    He just refuses to stay dead.
    True. But Jason also dug himself out of his own grave.

I did not knew about this.. He recently obtained Batman

https://insidepulse.com/2022/01/03/w...dc-comics-too/

[In an interview with the Comic Lounge, Williamson noted that he has let it be known that he wants to work on Justice League, which may become a reality because (1) BMB is leaving the series before milestone Justice League #75 and (2) Williamson is DC’s top super-hero writer right now.

He also noted that DC Editor in Chief Marie Javins also suggested he do series that are unexpected as well.
    Hmmm... If that happens hoping that he can continue in Robin.

Isn't Damian his favorite character?

He says that is another character his favorite??

In another interview with Word Balloon, Williamson teased that the one-time Connor Hawke will be stay around the Robin series after the Lazarus Island tournament storyline wraps and Damian Wayne returns to Gotham City.
    INTERESTING.. Like others I thought that Connor would appear in another comic after this arc.

Damian's ego isn't hurt being around a guy who kicked his butt? Honestly, I'd feel pretty salty being around him.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Isn't Damian his favorite character?
    I don't think he has ever said that Damian was his favourite character.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    He says that is another character his favorite??

INTERESTING.. Like others I thought that Connor would appear in another comic after this arc.
    That's great news. I like their dynamic.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Colin is already back. He was in the Asian Heroes Celebration Special.
    Maya only left Gotham so they don't need a set up to return.
    Wait that part in the special is canon?

Looks more like a non-canon story continuation of the Lil Gotham universe.