Page 169 of 193 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2895

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    I mean, considering this whole event spins out of a series he's a main character of, do you really need details to know he will feature in it? Plus, since BvR is not even the middle, there's no point in just saying what he will do. He was mentioned in the announcement, though:

Also, I don't think Poison Ivy and Damian really interacted a lot in the past, so I hope something good can come out of this!
    Their wee interaction in DCeased has had me craving more ever since.
    Damian generally has great banter with other characters so hopefully we'll see some of that here and with characters that he doesn't usually interact with.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    He is on the cover but front the details shared it doesn't seem like he will be a main focus.

I'm worried he's about to become City Boy. The new hero mentioned with connections to Gotham.
    City Boy is a lame name and doesn't fit Damian. He was always not as tied to Gotham as the other Robins and never liked being seen as a child. Plus, it would be weird to refer to himself as a boy if he gets a few years older, it's not a good name for an adult hero.

Of course none of that means that DC wouldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Lazarus is in the title, Damian takes residence on Lazarus island which just erupted. Damian. Is Proably heavily involved
    Pretty sure that's going to be pretty irrelevant once the whole world is affected by this. The island is just where it starts.

I have to agree with Dietrich here, from the description alone it sounds like the focus will be on other characters. Damian calls on them for help and not much else was said.

Uff, anyone else tired of all these "years in the making" events? I was ready for DC to stop with all the lazarus related stuff and Damian's conflict with Bruce when Shadow War ended.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Pretty sure that's going to be pretty irrelevant once the whole world is affected by this. The island is just where it starts.

I have to agree with Dietrich here, from the description alone it sounds like the focus will be on other characters. Damian calls on them for help and not much else was said.
    The Lazarus resin will always be relevant to the Al ghouls. The volcano is from their island!

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    The Lazarus resin will always be relevant to the Al ghouls. The volcano is from their island!
    And? Damian isn't exactly an expert on these things and he wasn't even on the island for long. I expect Talia to know more about all of this than Damian.

The information he does have is probably what he will talk about with the heroes he called, it doesn't mean he will have to play a major role after that.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 10-07-2022 at 07:18 AM.

All-New Member

Before in a different page you said Damian would ask Nezha for power to fight Fate Batman do you know what's happening in the future BvR via leaks?(It would be nice if you gave 2-4) I don't mind spoilers you can private message me.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

City Boy is a lame name and doesn't fit Damian. He was always not as tied to Gotham as the other Robins and never liked being seen as a child. Plus, it would be weird to refer to himself as a boy if he gets a few years older, it's not a good name for an adult hero.

Of course none of that means that DC wouldn't do it.
    Thankfully Damian isn't City Boy.

Lazarus Planet sounds and looks like a fun mini event. Looking forward to it.

The cast [those on the cover] is a huge draw. Many cool yet under utilized characters.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 10-09-2022 at 04:40 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Batman Knightwatch #2

Damian doesn't like clowns.

Really hoping for some kind of Damian limited series post-Lazarus Planet to be announced today like they did with Jon. I just hope he doesn't fall in a team book, it never works as well as a solo or duo story with him.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Really hoping for some kind of Damian limited series post-Lazarus Planet to be announced today like they did with Jon. I just hope he doesn't fall in a team book, it never works as well as a solo or duo story with him.
    The least they should do after cancelling his solo and putting him in yer ANOTHER Bruce vs Damian storyline is give us a new Batman and Robin book with him. Make these fights feel less pointless, DC.

The least they should do after cancelling his solo and putting him in yer ANOTHER Bruce vs Damian storyline is give us a new Batman and Robin book with him. Make these fights feel less pointless, DC.
    That would be amazing, I would love to have that. However, I doubt it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

Batman Knightwatch #2

Cute, fun, Batfamily book .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

Batman Knightwatch #2

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cute, fun, Batfamily book .
    Thank goodness!

There should always be a Batman comic we can just hand to an 8-year-old without checking for content.

Also, they are really fun to read!

So apparently the only thing they announced was a new Harley Quinn book. I kinda expected a lot more to be announced after yesterdays Superman panel.