Page 19 of 193 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    You know...a story like this is so cliche for characters like them, I actually can't believe it was never done before...and now I'm really wishing it had been. That would have been hilarious XD

https://twitter.com/colorbacteria/st...83314144440322
    Hmmm... He got power once.. Maybe it would be less weird than the expected for him..

Probably suddently be Supertall in Jon body(who has 18 now apparently) would be more weird for him

Extraordinary Member

I am still not over this
    Robins Gift.jpg

And Mother Soul gives me Avatar Hama vibes

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I always thought of Damian as

but really he's

LMAO!

Damian is Draluc.

Damian trained his cat to walk other pets and he can speak to animals. He is magic

Superman and Robin 1 was solid. I've missed the Tomasi Supersons dynamic.

Tomasi shading the age up made me smile.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I really hope Dc keeps them together.

Incredible Member

Yeah I do not consider Ra`s or Damien to be magic users. There are some mystical elements like the pits but that is about it. Yeah, Damien got powers in an alternate future where he made a deal with the devil. But its still just an alternate future.

I like all my Batfam as human as possible.

I've always loved Damian's growing circle of friends (he's much like his father, but instead of collecting orphans, he's collecting friends). I really liked it when Damian had Goliath and did stuff with Maya because it felt they were a little unofficial "team" that's just his and not just some pre-established group like the Teen Titans (the closest that came was Ben Percy's TT Rebirth run but that was shelved in favor of Glass). At most I see Flatline sticking around to be a part of Damian's supporting cast alongside Maya, but Rose and Connor are already their own character, but it would be kinda cool for all of them to form a new unofficial group like Damian had with Maya and they would be like Damian's Outsiders if the Titans were his Justice League. Heck, make it an official team and give them a name and a book. It would be like Batman and the Outsiders, Suicide Squad, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and even X-Factor.

And because the team is a brand new concept there aren't any pre-existing roles that in practice don't actually fit the character it's given to, like Damian being the leader of the Teen Titans. Because of this, the roles on the team would be based on the dynamics the characters already have between each other. Like, Damian would definitely be the front man because he's more of a protagonist than the rest, but that wouldn't automatically make him the leader. Rose and Connor are the more experienced of the group and Connor is already a more skilled fighter than Damian, so it would make sense there wouldn't be much of a hierarchy as everyone has their strengths and weaknesses but are all more or less equal. If the Gotham Knights can be a new thing, why can't Damian's Outsiders? Make it happen Williamson.

Extraordinary Member

I actually don’t

Rose needs to be her own character and Connor too
    But I hope the reunite

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I actually don’t

Rose needs to be her own character and Connor too
    But I hope the reunite
    Being in a book with Damian doesn't stop them being their own characters plus it's the most likely way to keep them in use.

If you mean they need to be their own characters as in star in their solo series in a title bearing their moniker and focused on their solo adventures. That would be great but I doubt that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    I've always loved Damian's growing circle of friends (he's much like his father, but instead of collecting orphans, he's collecting friends). I really liked it when Damian had Goliath and did stuff with Maya because it felt they were a little unofficial "team" that's just his and not just some pre-established group like the Teen Titans (the closest that came was Ben Percy's TT Rebirth run but that was shelved in favor of Glass). At most I see Flatline sticking around to be a part of Damian's supporting cast alongside Maya, but Rose and Connor are already their own character, but it would be kinda cool for all of them to form a new unofficial group like Damian had with Maya and they would be like Damian's Outsiders if the Titans were his Justice League. Heck, make it an official team and give them a name and a book. It would be like Batman and the Outsiders, Suicide Squad, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and even X-Factor.

And because the team is a brand new concept there aren't any pre-existing roles that in practice don't actually fit the character it's given to, like Damian being the leader of the Teen Titans. Because of this, the roles on the team would be based on the dynamics the characters already have between each other. Like, Damian would definitely be the front man because he's more of a protagonist than the rest, but that wouldn't automatically make him the leader. Rose and Connor are the more experienced of the group and Connor is already a more skilled fighter than Damian, so it would make sense there wouldn't be much of a hierarchy as everyone has their strengths and weaknesses but are all more or less equal. If the Gotham Knights can be a new thing, why can't Damian's Outsiders? Make it happen Williamson.
    I like that. I don't think they need to suddenly become a team with a name. They are fine just how they are. DC just needs to carry on the current direction.

After Shadow Wars, after the return to Gotham gives us new adventure or move on to the next chapter for the quartet.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    LMAO!

Damian is Draluc.
    He might as well be. he keeps dying.

Extraordinary Member

Being in a book with Damian doesn't stop them being their own characters plus it's the most likely way to keep them in use.

If you mean they need to be their own characters as in star in their solo series in a title bearing their moniker and focused on their solo adventures. That would be great but I doubt that will happen.

If goals aligned and they had a task to complete a mission sure, I couldn’t see a long running teams of sorts for them. Robin isn’t a loner anymore but I don’t know if he would want a full time team anymore. I don’t want being on team full time to hurt the friendships, he and rose have a good connection when they cross paths I don’t want to spoil that by making it available to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Yeah I do not consider Ra`s or Damien to be magic users. There are some mystical elements like the pits but that is about it. Yeah, Damien got powers in an alternate future where he made a deal with the devil. But its still just an alternate future.

I like all my Batfam as human as possible.
    I think it depends on what people actually mean by "magic". Some want characters flying around and throwing fire balls, for others things like Ra's age, pits, him moving his soul from body to body are magical as well. And Damian 666 doesn't seem to have much beyond immortality, which is basically just a next step for Ra's immortality that requires pits or new bodies.

Maybe Ra's is more mystical than magical?