Page 32 of 193 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    I honestly just think that looking at sales is a waste of time. If the book reaches cancellation, that's the indicator, otherwise most books are in and out of the Top 50, even Nightwing.

Yeah, I'm interested in what Shadow War brings to the table for him.
    Wow, that's the first non-triggering thing you've said in like, forever. You okay dude?
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

I'm looking forward to seeing Bruce and Damian together.

Okay I'm all in on the Damian Wayne vampire Slayer Elseworld one-shot.

Elseworlds have been really exciting for Damian if you ask me, Zombie Apocalypse Batman and Vampire Conspiracy Slayer. I like that this look is kind of a spin on his current one by Williamson.

Last edited by sifighter; 02-18-2022 at 09:29 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah I should post the solicitation with the image. I'm thinking Bruce isn't making it past issue 6 in this elseworld

DC VS. VAMPIRES - HUNTERS #1
    Written by MATTHEW ROSENBERG
    Art by NEIL GOOGE
    Cover by JONBOY MEYERS
    Variant cover by MICO SUAYAN
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | One-shot | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 5/24/22
    A blood-soaked one-shot tale of vampire violence! The Son of Batman, after years of training to be an assassin, is on a path toward utter destruction of the vampire race…Enter Damian Wayne: vampire hunter!
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-18-2022 at 09:48 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

God, look at that Jonboy Meyers cover. I might just pick it up for the cover alone.
    Last edited by garazza; 02-18-2022 at 10:09 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah I should post the solicitation with the image. I'm thinking Bruce isn't making it past issue 6 in this elseworld

DC VS. VAMPIRES - HUNTERS #1
    Written by MATTHEW ROSENBERG
    Art by NEIL GOOGE
    Cover by JONBOY MEYERS
    Variant cover by MICO SUAYAN
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | One-shot | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 5/24/22
    A blood-soaked one-shot tale of vampire violence! The Son of Batman, after years of training to be an assassin, is on a path toward utter destruction of the vampire race…Enter Damian Wayne: vampire hunter!
    It’s fun to be a Damian fan
    FB8BB1FB-4C3A-4EE2-BEF5-B51FA7810751.jpg

Elseworlds have been really exciting for Damian if you ask me, Zombie Apocalypse Batman and Vampire Conspiracy Slayer. I like that this look is kind of a spin on his current one by Williamson.

It looks cool.. Like if his current Robin costume turned in one armor.

MONKEY PRINCE #4
    Written by GENE LUEN YANG 楊謹倫
    Art and cover by BERNARD CHANG 張伯納
    Variant cover by DIKE RUAN 阮迪克
    1:25 variant cover by MICHAEL CHO
    AAPI variant cover by MARCUS TO 杜世柱
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 5/3/22
    The Penguin, now possessed by a demon trying to consume Batman, has both Batman and Marcus Sun’s henchpeople parents captured! It’s up to Monkey Prince and Robin to work together in this unlikely hijinks team-up you never knew you so sorely needed to see for this not-so-dynamic duo to rescue their parents!

Damian's really making his way around the DCU. Good for him. And he doesn't feel out of place at all.
    Last edited by garazza; 02-18-2022 at 10:36 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It’s fun to be a Damian fan
    FB8BB1FB-4C3A-4EE2-BEF5-B51FA7810751.jpg
    Wow, this suit is incredible.
    I'm actually surprised that Damian seemingly getting important role in this, considering that DC vs Vampires is Tynion's story.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 02-18-2022 at 10:53 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Ooooooh my God! That looks amazing! I have not gotten tired of using the word "Amazing" when describing anything relating to Damian for the past year!

I am wrong or... Bruce(not Dick) and Talia would be who will try to find Damian?

Future State 13 Damian Wayne.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-19-2022 at 12:34 AM.

So…. It looks like the next issue of Robin will have a BIG DamianxFlatline moment. I can already see the damijons shippers, damirae shippers and those who want Damian to be asexual losing their minds. Next Tuesday promises to be a shitshow with all those horrible people obsessed with the relationships of fictional characters... I'll buy popcorn.

Astonishing Member

Wasn't it obvious, that Williamson was heading towards this?
    Anyway, there's a big problem for this whole Damian/Flatline thing - Shadow War kicks off almost immediately after tournament ends, and it doesn't seem like Flatline will be part of it. So, new development of this relationship won't start at least before June.

Quote Originally Posted by delaviux View Post
    So…. It looks like the next issue of Robin will have a BIG DamianxFlatline moment. I can already see the damijons shippers, damirae shippers and those who want Damian to be asexual losing their minds. Next Tuesday promises to be a shitshow with all those horrible people obsessed with the relationships of fictional characters... I'll buy popcorn.
    I already saw trouble between them in twitter without any preview or even the issue out.. Apparently is started for one comment of someone who pre-ordered Robin 11.

Nothing surprising.. Damijons like bother other ships.

I made a Flamian tweet once for something Robin related and THE 1ST PERSON who answered was a Damijon.. Who said that I want to know about your Pedo taste? If I did not blocked many of them visit Damian tag would be a Torture.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Wasn't it obvious, that Williamson was heading towards this?
    Anyway, there's a big problem for this whole Damian/Flatline thing - Shadow War kicks off almost immediately after tournament ends, and it doesn't seem like Flatline will be part of it. So, new development of this relationship won't start at least before June.
    Yeah. WL made it slowly but we saw signs about it.

and yes... With Connor in one of the last covers it seems that the Important characters minus her will appear in Shadow Arc. We will have to wait until the next arc apparently for her return.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-18-2022 at 02:17 PM.