Page 134 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2895

A three legged pup? Cool. Though, the top of a building is probably not the best place for a pup of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Artbyhelenhe on Reddit drew this. Someone sign them up!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...n_dog_sitting/
    Are these two acquainted?

Great art.

Astonishing Member

By the way, Taylor said, that he already wrote their interaction, but he can't use Damian in Nightwing yet, because ''Damian has to be somewhere else at this point''.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    By the way, Taylor said, that he already wrote their interaction, but he can't use Damian in Nightwing yet, because ''Damian has to be somewhere else at this point''.
    I suspected that Damian's absence in all batfamily appearances the current Nightwing was down to Bat family editorial. They really want to put distance between Damian and his family. Same old, same old.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I suspected that Damian's absence in all batfamily appearances the current Nightwing was down to Bat family editorial. They really want to put distance between Damian and his family. Same old, same old.
    With Damian being on Lazarus Island (and likely be possed by a demon once in his next mini) It makes sense that he can't be in Blüdheaven, but it is not like the Editorial has otherwise really carred about stuff like that ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    With Damian being on Lazarus Island (and likely be possed by a demon once in his next mini) It makes sense that he can't be in Blüdheaven, but it is not like the Editorial has otherwise really carred about stuff like that ...
    Let's be real, we all know what the real reason is lmao. They want to make room for a certain other Robin.

After we got that story where Dick told Tim that he needs to move on and that Damian earned Robin I really hoped we would finally get past this awkward situation.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

But why though?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    But why though?
    Because they want to keep Damian away from Gotham, so Tim can be Robin there, while Damian is acting like estranged family member, even though he made amends with everyone.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

I don't know. For me, the complete lack of concern the Batfamily has shown for Damian has impacted my perception of them. I can't understand a family that has zero concern for a character that is still a child.

Quote Originally Posted by OOPS View Post
    I don't know. For me, the complete lack of concern the Batfamily has shown for Damian has impacted my perception of them. I can't understand a family that has zero concern for a character that is still a child.
    The Robin book had a full issue of the Batfamily going after Damian cause they were worried about him.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Let's be real, we all know what the real reason is lmao. They want to make room for a certain other Robin.
    They're not even subtle about it.

Quote Originally Posted by OOPS View Post
    The bat family haven't been a family in a very long time so i have zero expectations.

I do think that Dc should consider the way they characterise some of their characters. batman, nightwing, Red Hood... these are some of their most important properties. The concept of the bat family caring and relating to each other is one fans enjoy and are invested in.

You'd think they'd want to lean in to it more.

families aren't always amicable but they are supposed to care for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    The Robin book had a full issue of the Batfamily going after Damian cause they were worried about him.
    Weren't they there because Bruce ordered them to find him?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Maybe after Batman vs Robin Damian goes on a vacation in the multiverse with the Flashpoint Batman and returns as a 21 year old, making him finally older than Tim XD