Page 9 of 193 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Future State version of Damian was mentioned in the latest issue of FS: Gotham. It seems like he just disappeared at some point, and Talia wants to find him.
    Now I'm interested in reading FS.

Considering the OG plan was Damian to be the next Ra's al Ghul in 5G.

I'm either afraid that Damian might be that, or hopeful it's something else.

Future State version of Damian was mentioned in the latest issue of FS: Gotham. It seems like he just disappeared at some point, and Talia wants to find him.
    Really??? Wow.. I wonder what happened with him.

Without DIDIO I think that we can not expect any Bad Ending..

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Now I'm interested in reading FS.

Considering the OG plan was Damian to be the next Ra's al Ghul in 5G.

I'm either afraid that Damian might be that, or hopeful it's something else.
    The new MAGNETO or something similar.. and Superboy the Hero who had him as Ex-friend.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-11-2022 at 04:52 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Really??? Wow.. I wonder what happened with him.

Without DIDIO I think that we can not expect any Bad Ending..
    Does it matter at this point? It's not canon anyway.

Does it matter at this point? It's not canon anyway.
    Yeah buuuuut... Any Damian fan would like Didio dream happening.

Ask to Dick Grayson find him? Great Choice.

Future State Gotham Damian Wayne Robin.jpg

Honestly, Future State is super unimportant at this point, but I am very curious to know what happened to Damian in this timeline, and a big reason for that is because I was mad he was barely mentioned when Future State was originally coming out.

Yeah buuuuut... Any Damian fan would like Didio dream happening.

Ask to Dick Grayson find him? Great Choice.

Future State Gotham Damian Wayne Robin.jpg
    Is that Supposed to Talia?

I'm not sure I want to know what happened to Damian in FS. I'd rather leave well alone. I don't see it being positive. Even if he didn't go bad he abandoned his family in their time of need.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Yep. That is Talia.

I'm not sure I want to know what happened to pDamian in FS. I'd rather leave well alone. I don't see it being positive. Even if he didn't go bad he abandoned his family in their time of need.
    Maybe he abandoned them to protect them from something or someone.
    Or maybe he couldn't help it, and he was taken, which is why I'm suspecting that happened.
    Or maybe he had to disappear for the greatest good.

We don't know, specially now, that the original plan was discarded and they know how badly the supposed plan for him was received by his fans.

In any case, I'm following this book, as well as others here do. If they say anything more, I'm sure we will report to you all .
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-11-2022 at 08:00 AM.

Is the only woman who can call him SON.

I would like learn that he left the Superheroe life and has a happy life as adult in this timeline.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-11-2022 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Maybe he abandoned them to protect them from something or someone.
    Or maybe he couldn't help it, and he was taken, which is why I'm suspecting that happened.
    Or maybe he had to disappear for the greatest good.

We don't know, specially now, that the original plan was discarded and they know how badly the supposed plan for him was received by his fans.

In any case, I'm following this book, as well as others here do. If they say anything more, I'm sure we will report to you all .
    I get what you are saying. I just feel like all the players in FS have been cast and have their roles and damian's inclusion feels forced. I'd made my peace with him nor being a part of it.

What's the title like on it's own? i was put off since i wasn't such if there was much point to collecting an on going about the FS event.

i like the black and white art style but i haven't heard much about the story.

Is the only woman who can call him SON.

I would like learn that he left the Superheroe life and has a happy life as adult in this timeline.
    That'd be acceptable. It's cool when vigilantes retire and I'd like Damian to have a peaceful and happy life. Not everyone has to do this till they are old

I get what you are saying. I just feel like all the players in FS have been cast and have their roles and damian's inclusion feels forced. I'd made my peace with him nor being a part of it.

What's the title like on it's own? i was put off since i wasn't such if there was much point to collecting an on going about the FS event.

i like the black and white art style but i haven't heard much about the story.
    Understable. At this point I had already thought they weren't going to mention Damian at all. It's good news for me, at least, that they will address him with his own plot point. I ghope for longer than the last Batman Beyond title did, if the title survives. Some users at reddit commented that they were guessing the book will last for a while because currently it's one of the cheaper ones to make.

The title is surprisingly good if you dig futuristic settings and detective stories with a lot of action scenes and a slight noir vibe. In short: it's a monthly manga in a lot of ways (I sometimes have to remind myself that it reads left to right). It's aimed mostly to young adults or teens, and it's serious, but fun. Not a complex story. Nice dynamics between the characters in, and a pace* relatively fast. It does stop here and there to show secondary characters (like many manga do), but so far, those issues have ended adding to the main plots. I was honestly wary about it when it was released in that prologue story in FS: Dark Detective, because the solicits made it sound not very good for Jason. But I'm so glad I was so wrong. It's a book that's pretty centric around Jason, I would say he's the main character and the one that carries the narration the most. But as I said, it leaves room for several characters, like the batfam. I don't know, I'm liking it a lot: hits many spots I love altogether and it has a simple and sketched expressive art* that may not be detailed but I like quite a lot. The first story arc starts meh but has a pretty nice development in the second half. Art also gets a bit better, even if less polished: screentones were kinda eeeeeh :/ for the first two issues or so, and that usually triggers my TOC in some manga somehow xD.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-11-2022 at 02:06 PM.

Astonishing Member

This book has lots of things to resolve with Magistrate, Hush, Next Joker and now Damian dissapearance. I guess series will keep going until they finished with all of that, so Future State timeline can get a proper closure.

There are alternate universes and timelines where Batman or Superman or someone else is evil so I don't really see a problem if Damian is "Magneto" in this timeline.