Page 170 of 193 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2895
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLightning View Post
    Before in a different page you said Damian would ask Nezha for power to fight Fate Batman do you know what's happening in the future BvR via leaks?(It would be nice if you gave 2-4) I don't mind spoilers you can private message me.
    What are you talking about exactly?

What leaks?

DC's Terrors Through Time dropped today. And with it, a really nice Halloween-themed Super Sons short.

Batman vs Robin #2 out today with some pretty obvious reveals concerning Damian along the way.

spoilers:
    Yes, Damian is 100% being mind-controlled. There is an explicit scene where Nezha, the demon from World’s Finest, escapes his slumber and grabs Damian by the head as Damian tries to fight him off. His hand glows and says Damian will be the perfect revenge against Bruce for locking him away in Waid’s series. So Damian is being mind whammied and not doing this out of his own volition, Nezha is just a jerk.

Oh and Damian puts on the Batman 666 costume for…reasons? Never really explained why they have that, just a shout out to the story I suppose.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Batman vs Robin #2 out today with some pretty obvious reveals concerning Damian along the way.

spoilers:
    Yes, Damian is 100% being mind-controlled. There is an explicit scene where Nezha, the demon from World’s Finest, escapes his slumber and grabs Damian by the head as Damian tries to fight him off. His hand glows and says Damian will be the perfect revenge against Bruce for locking him away in Waid’s series. So Damian is being mind whammied and not doing this out of his own volition, Nezha is just a jerk.

Oh and Damian puts on the Batman 666 costume for…reasons? Never really explained why they have that, just a shout out to the story I suppose.
    end of spoilers
    Yes, i like we have the revelation in issue 2, but it's still not make sens.

spoilers:
    If he is mind control, why the writing give the impression he is acting by himself ? Why Mother of Soul act like she talk to Damian and not Nezha ? Someone mind control should must reflect the personnality of controler ?
    end of spoilers

Also, nice twist i don't see coming in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    DC's Terrors Through Time dropped today. And with it, a really nice Halloween-themed Super Sons short.

They swapped.

This will make all those fans who write and draw Jon and Damian soul swapped/swapping costumes very happy.

Their ideas made canon.

Damian seems a bit older to dress like that.. While his clothes look great in superboy.

Well, I liked that it was more obvious this issue of BvsR that Bruce was concerned for his son.
    But I feel like we already knew most of the things Bruce found out in this issue?
    I wonder if we're going to find out what Mother Soul wanted with Damian's heart, it wasn't revealed in this issue.

Am I the only one who thinks Nezha and Mother Soul are kinda boring so far? Like, world domination and wanting to turn everything to ash really isn't that compelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Well, I liked that it was more obvious this issue of BvsR that Bruce was concerned for his son.
    But I feel like we already knew most of the things Bruce found out in this issue?
    I wonder if we're going to find out what Mother Soul wanted with Damian's heart, it wasn't revealed in this issue.

Am I the only one who thinks Nezha and Mother Soul are kinda boring so far? Like, world domination and wanting to turn everything to ash really isn't that compelling.
    I mean Nezha’s whole goal in this appears to be petty revenge on Batman for the events of World’s finest via that ending. Why he’s ignoring Superman is unclear to me but hey this is about Damian and Bruce.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post

This issue was a recap episode, it’s nice to see all thease magical characters

It had one standout moment, also is Tim seelys robins connected

From today's Urban Legends. Really good issue. I need more of this Talia.

Astonishing Member

From today's Urban Legends. Really good issue. I need more of this Talia.

I don't know. It feels a pretty forced characterization on Talia to me.

I know Talia loves Damian, but she doesn't seem the kind of person who will be worried so much about Damian being hurt. Not to mention that Damian could likely end up so hurt in her home too.

It was, admittedly, a little over the top, but I live for touching family moments like this and I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for Talia to occasionally let her maternal instincts get the better of her. So it gets a pass for me. And it's honestly a side of her I wish I could see more of. I like the idea of Damian being the one she can't resist showing weakness around. Especially after all the ups and downs their relationship has had.

Though I did find it funny how she dangled the dead Robins over Bruce's head, as if she wasn't directly responsible for the death of the Robin she cares about the most.

One. The answer is one, Talia. And it wasn't even your kid.
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-11-2022 at 11:00 PM.

It was, admittedly, a little over the top, but I live for touching family moments like this and I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for Talia to occasionally let her maternal instincts get the better of her. So it gets a pass for me. And it's honestly a side of her I wish I could see more of.

Though I did find it funny how she dangled the dead Robins over Bruce's head, as if she wasn't directly responsible for the death of the Robin she cares about the most.

One. The answer is one, Talia. And it even wasn't your kid.
    Well, New52, she did take Jason in and act like a mentor. Prior, before a certain point that shall be forgotten forever, she did act rather motherly to him. Which, is odd, because at the same time, Damian should have at least been born or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I don't know. It feels a pretty forced characterization on Talia to me.

I know Talia loves Damian, but she doesn't seem the kind of person who will be worried so much about Damian being hurt. Not to mention that Damian could likely end up so hurt in her home too.
    Talia was quite a caring person when she was created, she studied medicine and took care of Bruce's wounds. And everything that returns Talia back to her classic roots and retcons Morrison's **** take on the Al Ghuls is good in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, New52, she did take Jason in and act like a mentor. Prior, before a certain point that shall be forgotten forever, she did act rather motherly to him. Which, is odd, because at the same time, Damian should have at least been born or so.
    That is a problem.
    Talia brought one Robin back and acted like a mother to him while Talia killed one Robin and Bruce went out his way to bring him back. That Robin was their son Damian.

Talia's relationship with Jason highlights just how much of a **** mother she is to Damian and to Jason considering she tried to seduce him and used him. Her connections to Jason make her a child molester and people rage on Morrison. Talia was destroyed way before Morrison got their hands on her.

In light of Damian the time Jason spent with talia makes no sense. Talia should have been away bring up and training her kid not messing around with jason.