Page 133 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2895

BATMAN: URBAN LEGENDS #20
    Written by JIM ZUB, JOEY ESPOSITO, CHRIS BURNHAM, and NADIA SHAMMAS
    Art by MAX DUNBAR, SERGIO ACUNA, CHRIS BURNHAM, and JAHNOY LINDSAY
    Cover by MAX DUNBAR
    Variant covers by JORGE CORONA and EDWIN GALMON
    $7.99 US | 64 pages | Prestige
    ON SALE 10/11/22
    Jim Zub and Max Dunbar take us to the world of Batman, monster hunter! What is the Murder Club and how are they going to rock Batman’s world forever in the start of a four-part epic by Joey Esposito and Sergio Acuńa? Chris Burnham’s epic Alfred saga draws to a close! And Nadia Shammas and Jahnoy Lindsay craft a deadly parenting short story starring Batman and Talia al Ghul battling for the soul of their son, Damian.

FUTURE STATE: GOTHAM #18
    Written by DENNIS CULVER
    Art by GEOFFO
    Cover by SIMONE DI MEO
    Variant cover by CARLOS D’ANDA
    3.99 US | 32 pages | Black and White | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 10/11/22
    FINAL ISSUE! It’s the last Batman standing versus Gotham’s greatest threat! Who will ultimately win the war of the Batmen? And what will be left of the city when it’s all said and done? It doesn’t look good for anyone.

Titles with Damian on the covert but not mentioned in the solicits so unclear if he has a cameo

HARLEY QUINN #23
    Written by STEPHANIE PHILLIPS
    Art and cover by MATTEO LOLLI
    Variant cover by LEIRIX
    1:25 variant cover by RACHTA LIN
    1:50 variant cover by MEGAN HUTCHINSON-CATES
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 10/25/22
    Y’know, bein’ dead is just like ridin’ a bike. There’s a big white light, and then Prince shows up and offers you a chance to host a house party in the clouds with Marilyn Monroe and Abraham Lincoln. Then suddenly you’re brought back to life in a pit of goopy green snot, and you have to find the person who was rude enough to shoot and kill you. To make things even better…turns out that comin’ back to life could have some serious unintended consequences!

DARK CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #5
    Written by JOSHUA WILLIAMSON
    Art and cover by DANIEL SAMPERE and ALEJANDRO SÁNCHEZ
    Variant cover by IVAN REIS and DANNY MIKI
    1:25 variant cover by ARIEL COLON
    1:50 variant cover by MIKEL JANÍN
    1:100 foil variant cover by DANIEL SAMPERE and ALEJANDRO SÁNCHEZ
    Identity Crisis homage variant cover by MATEUS MANHANINI
    $4.99 | 32 pages | 5 of 7 | Variant $5.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 10/4/22
    WAR AT THE HALL OF JUSTICE!
    After the shocking events of the last issue, Pariah has won. And now his Dark Army is poised for the invasion of our world. It’s up to the Titans to rally the remaining heroes to defeat Deathstroke’s ever-growing forces and avert total destruction! An epic war starts on the steps of the Hall of Justice, and only a miracle could help the heroes now.
    But all hope is not lost, as the worlds without a Justice League have begun to loosen their grip…but can the heroes return to Earth if it means one member of the Justice League could be lost forever?

I wonder if Yara ends up giving Damian's JL line up after they fail? That would be great since I'd like them to finally meet.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    DC should do a follow up to lil'Gotham with these two and the greater DCU heroes or just focused on younger generations. We need more family friendly comics for kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's over. If they bring it back after Batman vs Robin, it'd be a new #1 - but I can see them simply putting him in a Batman & Robin book or Teen Titans, due to the existence of the Tim Drake: Robin book.
    Batman and Robin was a standout series. Surprising that it took so long for DC to do a series featuring the dynamic Duo. I'd welcome a return of the title starring Bruce and Damian. The tone should be different from Tomasi's [father & Son getting to know each other and learning to work together] I'm thinking Tynion's Batman/TMNT [Bruce and Damian working together as a Dynamic Duo.
    Showing that contrary to popular belief they do work as the typical hero and sidekick team when they are allowed to.

Just read the new Robin book for the first time on DC Universe. Well, up thru issue 9 or whatever is currently on there. It's pretty good. Not great, but not bad.

I do miss the Damian of the Super Sons days, and even more so the Damian from his first solo book by Patrick Gleason. I know we can't have Damian be a kid forever, but he was more interesting/fun/enjoyable to read back then....

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    October 2022 Titles with Damian
    There are many of them... Is to make fans Forget that ROBIN ended?

DC’S TERRORS THROUGH TIME #1 is a Supersons comic?

I will try with

DCEASED: WAR OF THE UNDEAD GODS #3
    BATMAN VS. ROBIN #2
    BATMAN - KNIGHTWATCH #2

Hhhmmmm .. DARK CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #5 is showing random characters? Or this is not the Damian team mentioned recently with Red Canary?

Batman and Robin was a standout series. Surprising that it took so long for DC to do a series featuring the dynamic Duo. I'd welcome a return of the title starring Bruce and Damian. The tone should be different from Tomasi's [father & Son getting to know each other and learning to work together] I'm thinking Tynion's Batman/TMNT [Bruce and Damian working together as a Dynamic Duo.
    Showing that contrary to popular belief they do work as the typical hero and sidekick team when they are allowed to.
    As weird as it sounds, it would be refreshing to see DC just let Bruce and Damian be Batman and Robin in peace for once. No annoying vs. No deaths. No amnesia.
    I remember really enjoying their dynamic in Tomasi's Tec arc with the Arkham Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    As weird as it sounds, it would be refreshing to see DC just let Bruce and Damian be Batman and Robin in peace for once. No annoying vs. No deaths. No amnesia.
    I remember really enjoying their dynamic in Tomasi's Tec arc with the Arkham Knight.
    Nah. DC is all about the soap opera/CW angst now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Nah. DC is all about the soap opera/CW angst now.
    Oh, I know. But it would be way more impactful if they gave the relationship between Bruce and Damian space and time to grow before tearing them apart for the nth time.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

I will try with

BATMAN VS. ROBIN #2
    BATMAN - KNIGHTWATCH #2

Hhhmmmm .. DARK CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #5 is showing random characters? Or this is not the Damian team mentioned recently with Red Canary?
    Do you think? It's not worked with me. I'd rather just have Robin back.

The Harley quinn book spoiled the show's ending. Is Damian in Harley's ongoing? I enjoy their interactions so i wouldn't mind.

The Dark crisis group shown is the new JL which includes Damian not the group with Red Canary and Sideways

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

DC should do a follow up to lil'Gotham with these two and the greater DCU heroes or just focused on younger generations. We need more family friendly comics for kids.
    DC doesn't understand what longterm strategy means. If they did they wouldn't have destroyed The Supersons

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

I will try with

BATMAN VS. ROBIN #2
    BATMAN - KNIGHTWATCH #2

There is a lot of content. I can't complain. DCeased and batman v Robin are the standouts.

Those aren't random characters on the cover of Dark crisis, it's the new JL.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I'd be far more interesting than doing yet another story where father and son fight each other.

I'd be far more interesting than doing yet another story where father and son fight each other.
    Even the covers are repetitive. Was really disappointed when I saw that all of the covers for BvsR #2 are basically just them throwing hands.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Do you think? It's not worked with me. I'd rather just have Robin back.
    With me neither... See him 1 month in many places is not a solution to cancell his comic..

Artbyhelenhe on Reddit drew this. Someone sign them up!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...n_dog_sitting/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman