Page 100 of 193 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2895
    Extraordinary Member

We only have a few issues left with Joshua so I’m less confident then before about what he has planned to do to evolve Damian

However with waid taking up his next big arc, and what he’s doing in worlds finest Im still curious.
    8E2C34CE-D062-4DC8-B5D0-29963371552A.jpg

Begins reaserching Nezha

So this run ends up being a set-up for a story written by another writer?

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Hmmm... Some details about Batman vs Robin

https://www.gamesradar.com/batman-vs-robin-mark-waid/

Even who posted this thinks that Waid can be the next writer..

Let´s hope that if this is the case we do not regret about it... I remember that it was mentioned about Waid writer another serie/s.

SORRY. I forgot my previous comment. I should had edited it.

Matthew Rosenberg is the wrote Damian Wayne Vampire Hunter.

Excited to see what Waid does with Damian.

HAPPY 100TH PAGE Damian.

Damian Wayne Robin 14.jpg

Finally read the vampire hunter one-shot. A little disappointed that the outfit Damian wears on the cover isn't what he wears in the story, but other than that....It was awesome! Loved every heartbreaking second of it.

I may have the occasional issues and concerns here and there, but for the most part, I've really been loving the Damian content that we've been getting for the past year.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    So this run ends up being a set-up for a story written by another writer?
    No this writer is acknowledging what was done before and using those assets to continue his own. That’s the way to do it rather then pretend like their was nothing going on before.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Unless Flatline only appears as part of Damian past like our beloved Alfred who is dead I think that her characters fits here. Ahahaha.

https://www.thepopverse.com/batman-v...ahmud-asrar-dc
    I’m thinking Damian becomes a demon in the last issue of Williamson’s run and flatline is with him when it happens and she’ll go to Batman or Talia to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Finally read the vampire hunter one-shot. A little disappointed that the outfit Damian wears on the cover isn't what he wears in the story, but other than that....It was awesome! Loved every heartbreaking second of it.

I may have the occasional issues and concerns here and there, but for the most part, I've really been loving the Damian content that we've been getting for the past year.
    I was disappointed because he did not used that outfit neither... It looked like a cooler version of his current Robin outfit.

For the rest it was GREAT. I would be opened to have that writer in ROBIN.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I’m thinking Damian becomes a demon in the last issue of Williamson’s run and flatline is with him when it happens and she’ll go to Batman or Talia to help.
    Not sure what to think... Leave the serie like this?? Even existing Batman vs Robin There will be a Robin 18 later. Nobody talked about the serie being cancelled.

Hmmm.. It looked like if this would end bad for Flatline(despite williamson solicitations always are confusing) but she is in that Batman vs Robin cover.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-25-2022 at 09:49 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Mother soul been hinting of somthing within him

SERIOUSLY?? Iran Ambassador?

Anyway. That changed later and Joker deserved all Batman fury to kill his adoptive son. If I saw Joker in a situation that could kill him I would not waste my time trying to save him after that. I would think that Joker is finally paying for his crimes(KARMA)

SEE?? All this chaos for NOTHING?? Now she does not care about Ra´s or about the chance to have another "son"?? She called Respawn Experiment. She had 0 interest in what happened.

I think that PROBABLY talia was destined to die but if DC needed her for something(perhaps for Batman vs Robin? she is in that cover) they "killed Slade" and his regenerative factor+a lazarus pit will save him.
    1e3dc581b4683504a62de6b181d4792b.jpg
    yeah people forget how 80s the death of Jason Todd was and the continuity is very iffy with even the current Task force Z mentioning the bomb and the mom in Ethiopia in the original. In the end the story ends with joker copper crashing in the bay with a no body in sight and for a while didn't return until a few month before Tim came along

Quote Originally Posted by Venomized-spider-man View Post
    1e3dc581b4683504a62de6b181d4792b.jpg
    yeah people forget how 80s the death of Jason Todd was and the continuity is very iffy with even the current Task force Z mentioning the bomb and the mom in Ethiopia in the original. In the end the story ends with joker copper crashing in the bay with a no body in sight and for a while didn't return until a few month before Tim came along
    I see... I did not knew that.

Just that for one small difference of votes fans made his dead possible..

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Sad to hear Williamson is leaving Robin. why would they do that to him? Robin is one of DC's few solid sellers so why take that from the man. DC seems to have a thing for penalising humble creators.

They did it with Gleason, with Tomasi and now with Williamson. That or DC likes to sabotage Writers who are invested in Damian Wayne.

Following Williamson I'm taking a break from DC. I'm sick of this stupidity.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Sad to hear Williamson is leaving Robin. why would they do that to him? Robin is one of DC's few solid sellers so why take that from the man. DC seems to have a thing for penalising humble creators.

They did it with Gleason, with Tomasi and now with Williamson. That or DC likes to sabotage Writers who are invested in Damian Wayne.

Following Williamson I'm taking a break from DC. I'm sick of this stupidity.
    He left on his own decision because he's been writing a lot of books for DC so he wanna take a break, focusing on the end of Dark Crisis and his 2023 DC books and he also has some creator own works planned. Details he will tell when we get closer to Robin 17.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He left on his own decision because he's been writing a lot of books for DC so he wanna take a break, focusing on the end of Dark Crisis and his 2023 DC books and he also has some creator own works planned. Details he will tell when we get closer to Robin 17.
    I thought he said he was loving writing Robin not too long ago? Claiming it's the most fulfilling work he's done at DC? One would think if he had a choice [which DC titles to continue] he'd want to focus on 'the most fulfilling work he's done at DC'

I don't understand. Hopefully it'll make more sense when he shares more.