Page 104 of 193 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2895
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I did not know that.
    Yup. Fun facts for vegetarians. He's not vegan because eating Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Damian hasn’t been a vegetarian in years
    Yeah. Outside of that one line from Morrison when he met Batcow, has Damian ever been shown to be a practicing vegetarian?

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    ROBIN 15. Damian reunion with the Batfamily. Minus Jason or perhaps he will appear later:

https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...57980585197569
    Jason may be dealing with zombies, may be with Rose (hinted at twice so far in the series), could be scouting...

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah. Outside of that one line from Morrison when he met Batcow, has Damian ever been shown to be a practicing vegetarian?
    Has he been shown to renounced his intentions?

Bendis showed him eat meat
    Glass implied that he ate meat
    Tomasi had him eat chicken.

The only 3 Writers who have regressed or written an unrecognizable Damian since BFTC.

Damian hasn’t been a vegetarian in years
    When did he say he stopped being a vegetarian? Just because some careless writers who value their own narrative over the development that previous writers have put Damian through ignored that he's supposed to be vegetarian doesn't mean that he still isn't a vegetarian.

For all we know he has meat substitutes or he falls off the wagon every now and then but you can't claim he hasn't been a vegetarian when you have no way of supporting that.

Damian became a vegetarian because he loves animals. Since he's still collecting animals then he still loves animals so the motivation for him becoming a vegetarian is still present. Therefore I still believe he's still a vegetarian aside from when he is written by writers with an agenda [Glass and Tomasi] or those who don't know the character[Bendis]

Has he been shown to renounced his intentions?

Bendis showed him eat meat
    Glass implied that he ate meat
    Tomasi had him eat chicken.

The only 3 Writers who have regressed or written an unrecognizable Damian since BFTC.
    Anything Bendis did with Damian, I consider non-canon/never happened. Glass isn't far behind. Tomasi amplified a couple of aspects of Damian, but far from the worst done with him.

Extraordinary Member

When did he say he stopped being a vegetarian? Just because some careless writers who value their own narrative over the development that previous writers have put Damian through ignored that he's supposed to be vegetarian doesn't mean that he still isn't a vegetarian.

For all we know he has meat substitutes or he falls off the wagon every now and then but you can't claim he hasn't been a vegetarian when you have no way of supporting that.

Damian became a vegetarian because he loves animals. Since he's still collecting animals then he still loves animals so the motivation for him becoming a vegetarian is still present. Therefore I still believe he's still a vegetarian aside from when he is written by writers with an agenda [Glass and Tomasi] or those who don't know the character[Bendis]
    It’s not a big deal people switch back forth from vegetarianism all the time. He declared it when he was 10. It’s not a big deal

It’s not a big deal people switch back forth from vegetarianism all the time. He declared it when he was 10. It’s not a big deal
    Pretty much this. If it was a big part of his character after his grand declaration, that'd be one thing. But it wasn't. Correct me if I'm wrong but, as far as I can remember, this one page is the only time his vegetarianism was ever brought up.

So I guess nobody really cared enough to make it stick. Would it have been a neat character trait to give him? Yeah. It definitely would have made sense, given his love of animals. But other writers/artists forgetting about it before it ever really got started isn't that big a deal.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Adding oil to the fire a bit, remember we're basically in a new continuity

So this can be the first time he eats meat again, the ox blood soup, burger, chicken and hot dog don't exist anymore... or he never swear to not eat meat again

Are there veggie pepperoni? There should be right? Make it veggie, and erase the rest, assuming they haven't made him eat meat again since Infinite Frontier, which I forget which meat happened when

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Pretty much this. If it was a big part of his character after his grand declaration, that'd be one thing. But it wasn't. Correct me if I'm wrong but, as far as I can remember, this one page is the only time his vegetarianism was ever brought up.

So I guess nobody really cared enough to make it stick. Would it have been a neat character trait to give him? Yeah. It definitely would have made sense, given his love of animals. But other writers/artists forgetting about it before it ever really got started isn't that big a deal.
    This was a long time ago in universe and out. Damian still loves animals.
    27936A00-FE14-46ED-B12D-92663CB3489F.jpg

This a little bit after Damian comes back to life. I suppose we can pretend that every time we see him eat meat has actually been a vegetarian substitute becuase writers always check their predecessors work. Or we can just accept him watch a slice of pepperoni pizza.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

This was a long time ago in universe and out. Damian still loves animals.
    27936A00-FE14-46ED-B12D-92663CB3489F.jpg

This a little bit after Damian comes back to life. I suppose we can pretend that every time we see him eat meat has actually been a vegetarian substitute becuase writers always check their predecessors work. Or we can just accept him watch a slice of pepperoni pizza.
    Oh if that's the case then all of them, with the exception of the ox blood soup because he defined it as old childhood favorite that he returned to because he was stressed, can be read as vegan substitute or simply erased because it's previous continuity.

lol. Is funny read this after listen Future State contradicting it few time ago..

https://www.cbr.com/damian-wayne-ready-to-be-batman-dc/
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-06-2022 at 11:45 AM.

The Supersons are going on separate missions to stop Pariah's attacks on the Multiverse! In October's Dark Crisis: The Deadly Green #1, Jon Kent joins forces with Swamp Thing, John Constantine and more to explore the spread of the Great Darkness's influence on the Multiverse and beyond. While in November's Dark Crisis: The Dark Army #1, Damian Wayne, Doctor Light and a ragtag team of heroes cross enemy lines to steal control of the Dark Army from Pariah. But in the process uncover a secret about Doctor Light's place in Crisis on Infinite Earths that rocks the future of the DCU! Creative talent teams for both issues will be announced at a later date.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2022/0...ess-is-growing

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

The Supersons are going on separate missions to stop Pariah's attacks on the Multiverse! In October's Dark Crisis: The Deadly Green #1, Jon Kent joins forces with Swamp Thing, John Constantine and more to explore the spread of the Great Darkness's influence on the Multiverse and beyond. While in November's Dark Crisis: The Dark Army #1, Damian Wayne, Doctor Light and a ragtag team of heroes cross enemy lines to steal control of the Dark Army from Pariah. But in the process uncover a secret about Doctor Light's place in Crisis on Infinite Earths that rocks the future of the DCU! Creative talent teams for both issues will be announced at a later date.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2022/0...ess-is-growing
    Please don't screw up Dr. Light. She is very cool. Would be nice for an adventure together.

I think that most writers/artists don't really care about what characters eat and just pay no attention to it. If I remember right Gleason even had Damian giving chocolate cake to his dog.