Page 12 of 193 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Can we please get Damian in a more traditional Robin costume? It was good in the beginning, but then artists slowly started turning him into a court jester type costume and the current costume in his Robin book is god awful.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Can we please get Damian in a more traditional Robin costume? It was good in the beginning, but then artists slowly started turning him into a court jester type costume and the current costume in his Robin book is god awful.
    Heard that they were planning on Damian having multiple outfits in this run.

So far we've only seen:
    Ninja Damian (Debuts in Detective Comics)
    New Robin

So maybe in the future we'll see more differing outfits, just now we're stuck with the New Robin outfit.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Heard that they were planning on Damian having multiple outfits in this run.

So far we've only seen:
    Ninja Damian (Debuts in Detective Comics)
    New Robin

So maybe in the future we'll see more differing outfits, just now we're stuck with the New Robin outfit.
    It’s been the same day for 3 issues and he already changed

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That's great news. I like their dynamic.
    .... I think that sadly Rose will be the first one in Leave after this Crossover.

Flatline in theory should continue here too.

Hey guys, do I need to read something else besides the current Robin run to keep up with Damian?

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Hey guys, do I need to read something else besides the current Robin run to keep up with Damian?
    Currently? No. But there is a crossover event with Batman and Deathstroke that he's gonna be in soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Currently? No. But there is a crossover event with Batman and Deathstroke that he's gonna be in soon.
    Oh good to hear, maybe I haven't missed out as much as I thought I would, but what happened to Super Sons? I liked that one, but I haven't been really keeping up with anything comic related recently.

NO..

He appeared in Checkmate but... He feels different. Only reading Robin is enough.

So far Damian will have his own movie with Jon. Who would you want to va him and jon?

Astonishing Member

Oh good to hear, maybe I haven't missed out as much as I thought I would, but what happened to Super Sons? I liked that one, but I haven't been really keeping up with anything comic related recently.
    Super Sons were closed after 12th issue, there were two sequel series later, though. Right now it's quite complicated, because Jon was aged up, and their dynamics substantially changed. Right now they're still friends, they're getting one-shot next week, Damian made two guest appearances in Jon ongoing so far. I assume there will be more stories with them.
    Also Super Sons animated movie was announced at Fandome, but we don't know any details.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Super Sons were closed after 12th issue, there were two sequel series later, though. Right now it's quite complicated, because Jon was aged up, and their dynamics substantially changed. Right now they're still friends, they're getting one-shot next week, Damian made two guest appearances in Jon ongoing so far. I assume there will be more stories with them.
    Also Super Sons animated movie was announced at Fandome, but we don't know any details.
    Proably no trailer until after the green lantern movie

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Oh they aged him up? What a shame, he was such a cute kid and I usually don't like children in comics. I guess I'll just catch up with the Super Sons comics I have missed out then.

Ayanestar. Welcome back. It's been a while

If you were keeping up with Nightwing [and batman] then the current Robin follows on from the fall out of the events from those titles.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Took some getting used to but I actually like the new costume. Darker colours seem fitting for a hero who works nights.

The Robin colours are iconic and recognisable so my guess is that it's only a matter of time before it returns however I hope he alternates sometimes.

In my case I liked Damian need costume since the begin..

He needed a change. Not continue having one costume that is too similar to Tim one..

Hoping that he keeps the Current Robin costume during Some Years like happened with the Rebirth One.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-14-2022 at 03:21 PM.