Page 123 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2895
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

Hell...fucking....YEAH!

If I had to make just one complaint, it's that I don't think either of their voices really...match well. Especially Jon's.
    they are adults rather then child voice actors

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    No one's uploaded it anywhere yet, so I had to bust out my old iTunes account and holy shit am I hyped! The animation looks a lot like what Rooster Teeth does with RWBY and gen:Lock. There is nothing I saw wrong in the trailer, they perfectly adapted what was easily one of DC's most adaptable properties (and actively chose to drop the ball on).
    if this does well mabey dc cancels ttgo and does a supersons animated show instead
    fits their lineup of adolescent male protagonist just fine

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

It's not available. Was it leaked?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Where are you ?

It doesn't work for me either but this one does:

The voice acting is fine but the animation style is definitely a choice. I kinda hope we will get an animated series in the future instead of more movies, I feel like it would do really well with kids and teens.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post

The voice acting is fine but the animation style is definitely a choice. I kinda hope we will get an animated series in the future instead of more movies, I feel like it would do really well with kids and teens.
    Very RWBY-esque in animation. Though RoosterTeeth is part of WB, so, it makes sense in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Very RWBY-esque in animation. Though RoosterTeeth is part of WB, so, it makes sense in a way.
    I totally forgot they were owned by WB. I just thought they poached some of their 3D animators but you can't poach those who already work for you!

Damian with the anime hair .

Quote Originally Posted by OOPS View Post
    The collection does list Mark Waid as the writer. World's Finest has been great, so it may all turn out. But it just seems like a switch has been flipped at DC and they have gone back to the Future State plan which was in place during the time that Waid indicates he crafted the story.

Plus, "Robin" sells were dependable, but not stellar...and I don't think the Tim Drake Robin series is about sells. If it were, DC would have put a solid writer and artist on the book. My guess would be that after issue 1, the sales will decline to Batgirls levels. Fans of the old Robin series and the Red Robin series aren't likely to be the market for a Batgirls style book (which the writer and artist selection suggest) and Batgirls hasn't exactly flown off shelves either.
    Even as Miniserie I desire to Damian the BEST.

Is frustating learn that his serie finished in Tim favour. I am sure that if Tim was Red Robin or... DRAKE the Robin comic could continue.

Yeah. I like Steph&Cass friendship but the style... Makes me remember Burnside Style and I hated the style and the writing. Even if both girls are here I am not convinced about read this comic.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-01-2022 at 02:55 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post

This looks better than expected and seems true to the OG SS vibe.
    Wasn't expecting to see the TT on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    if this does well mabey dc cancels ttgo and does a supersons animated show instead
    fits their lineup of adolescent male protagonist just fine
    TTGO and Supersons target different demos and serve different purposes. Can't really replace one with the other. Maybe they can have both.

Dang. What year?
    Rebirth just before Batman and the Signal was announced. Around the time when Tim was on Tynion's Tec.

Duke's 1st Appreciation thread on this site was originally conceived as a mock appreciation thread and was started by a Tim Drake fan.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    So apparently Damian’s solo is ending at issue 17…I have no idea what DC is gonna do with Damian after Batman v Robin. Does anyone have any ideas?
    I hope his solo continues and his friendship with Connor continues to grow.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Rebirth just before Batman and the Signal was announced. Around the time when Tim was on Tynion's Tec.

Duke's 1st Appreciation thread on this site was originally conceived as a mock appreciation thread and was started by a Tim Drake fan.
    Holy shit... that's bad...
    I don't remember if I was here yet back then... I was when Batman and The Signal already running

Oh I wasn't! I joined in 2018. It was announced in 2017

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    TTGO and Supersons target different demos and serve different purposes. Can't really replace one with the other. Maybe they can have both.
    Well I would expect then to tone down whatever they did for tv. Just like how ttgo and teen titan chibi that inspired it are so different
    A supersons show would be sillier, like adventure time or gumball. Most CN shows star young boys between 8-14 so it be perfect