Page 167 of 193 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2895
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I must have missed it. Could you share some panel? I recall she liked him and Crush liked her but Damian I seemed confused by the whole thing
    I can do that later aside from the almost kiss, you’ll notice she is very drawn to him. They have a few cute blushing/flirting moments in early issues. Also Roundhouse traps her in the ring to hurt Damian. “How do you like if I take someone you care for away”

Art by riccardo federici from upcoming unknown title

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

Art by riccardo federici from upcoming unknown title
    That is quite the number of different characters. Zatanna, Blue Beetle (Jaime), Supergirl, Red or Blue Devil (not sure), Power Girl, Monkey Prince (first time mentioned outside of his own title it seems), Mary Marvel, Cyborg, Bruce (I assume), and is that Talia?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    That is quite the number of different characters. Zatanna, Blue Beetle (Jaime), Supergirl, Red or Blue Devil (not sure), Power Girl, Monkey Prince (first time mentioned outside of his own title it seems), Mary Marvel, Cyborg, Bruce (I assume), and is that Talia?
    Could it be Waid's supposed magic crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Could it be Waid's supposed magic crisis?
    Not sure. Was hoping someone here might know.

Looks like the white costume Talia has started wearing recently.
    DC seems to want to rekindle their relationship to some degree, they kissed in Shadow War and Ram said she will be a recurring character for his long Tec run.

Edit: Her name is also a hashtag under the instagram post.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 10-04-2022 at 10:42 PM.

Definitely blue devil, red devil was slimmer, wore a black vest, had longer hair, and I think is still dead from the events of Heroes in Crisis…. I miss Eddie.
    Last edited by sifighter; 10-05-2022 at 05:24 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

For Harley's 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I can do that later aside from the almost kiss, you’ll notice she is very drawn to him. They have a few cute blushing/flirting moments in early issues. Also Roundhouse traps her in the ring to hurt Damian. “How do you like if I take someone you care for away”
    I never got the vibe that he was into her [RH isn't the best judge FYI]

I've seen a lot of fans have a similar vibe [to your's] from the dynamic as you so looks like the majority had a different opinion to mine.

I never got it.

Plus, even Damian, himself, said that there might have been something between him and Djinn had things not gotten so messed up. Weren't his exact words "Whatever Djinn and I had is gone"? I always thought all signs pointed to it being a mutual thing between them.

The more time that passes, the more I actually find myself glad that it didn't go further than it did between those two. But it was one of the few things in Glass' Titans that I found interesting.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I ain't reading through 20 issues of comics to find panels where 2 kids almost hook up. I know y'all have the books.

I wish Djinn stuck around so Raven and Zatanna can get a vacation.
    "Cable was right!"

I just wish Djinn stuck around because she was the only character in that run that I always liked. Figures an already bad series got even worse when she left XD

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I just wish Djinn stuck around because she was the only character in that run that I always liked. Figures an already bad series got even worse when she left XD
    And I had such high hopes for Crush. I mean, daughter of Lobo? So much potential! But all we got was her being angry that Djinn focused more on Damian than her. Her series with Lobo at least was more in line with what should have been.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I never got the vibe that he was into her [RH isn't the best judge FYI]

I've seen a lot of fans have a similar vibe [to your's] from the dynamic as you so looks like the majority had a different opinion to mine.

I never got it.
    At the end of day it’s really a minor thing to look back on. Djinn basically in permanent limbo, but I thought her mashup of starfire and raven animated selves was fun. Glass really had a great premise then took a dump all over it.

31FE294A-010E-4BCE-B1BE-9CF0F41F3965.jpg 883C1E64-1D0A-41D0-BA08-70FB06A18FAB.jpg 0B48A3CC-30D7-45A0-878E-5459E365159B.jpg

Worst of all he stained Damian with the death of roundhouses sister. Damian has killed people but they had always deserved it.
    I doubt anyone will every bring it up, but I hate it so much

At the end of day it’s really a minor thing to look back on. Djinn basically in permanent limbo, but I thought her mashup of starfire and raven animated selves was fun. Glass really had a great premise then took a dump all over it.

31FE294A-010E-4BCE-B1BE-9CF0F41F3965.jpg 883C1E64-1D0A-41D0-BA08-70FB06A18FAB.jpg 0B48A3CC-30D7-45A0-878E-5459E365159B.jpg

Worst of all he stained Damian with the death of roundhouses sister. Damian has killed people but they had always deserved it.
    I doubt anyone will every bring it up, but I hate it so much
    his sister was killed because of the scarecow.