Page 180 of 193 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2895

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    As Damian is front and center in this image while Jace kind of fades to the background, it seems like DC is acknowledging that both are the Bat characters of the new generation, but Damian seems to be the prominent one.
    I don't think it's that deep, necessarily. Damian is actually imitating Bruce's pose while Jace is doing his own Batman thing, I think Damian being Bruce's son is what it's supposed to portray. But what do I know? I'm just a Primetime guy.

Fantastic Member

So what your thoughts on Damian's team in the upcoming Dark Crisis Dark Army one shot?

He got Sideways, Powergirl, Dr Light, and Red Canary on his team to stop the Dark Army. Also, since Red Canary is featured in Jon Kent's new justice league, I'm guessing she's gunna take more center stage, especially since in the preview of Dark Army.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    As Damian is front and center in this image while Jace kind of fades to the background, it seems like DC is acknowledging that both are the Bat characters of the new generation, but Damian seems to be the prominent one.
    This art acknowledges Damian and Jace as Bruce's main legacy characters (there's also Dick, but he's already more, than that). Damian is his son and potential successor, Jace is his own take on Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    So what your thoughts on Damian's team in the upcoming Dark Crisis Dark Army one shot?

He got Sideways, Powergirl, Dr Light, and Red Canary on his team to stop the Dark Army. Also, since Red Canary is featured in Jon Kent's new justice league, I'm guessing she's gunna take more center stage, especially since in the preview of Dark Army.
    That's not a Justice League. The first version of that image had the main six Leaguers plus three of the Titans and Shazam. This one has their legacy counterparts. So I think Flatline, Red Canary and Stitch may be a new Teen Titans team. It'd make sense if Damian is their leader (Flatline was his supporting cast and Canary he meets in Lazarus Planet - and Stitch was in the previous Teen Titans book, the one after the last one Damian was in). Dick meanwhile will be leading another Titans team, which seems to be a New Teen Titans reunion. So those images are not showing Justice League rosters. It's just the classics and the newbies.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 11-20-2022 at 06:41 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Looks like Damian is with Jon's new League to me, right? Wouldn't he be in Dick's place instead of Flatline if he was with the Titans? Hmm hmm hmm hmm!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Canary he meets in Lazarus Planet .
    Based on the Dark Army preview, he meets her there. Though Red Canary wasn't even on Damian's initial team in the preview, just by accident. I'm also wondering, why they've been hyping Red Canary recently. They she's a new character, but other people online I've seen say Canary is either: Lian Harper or Sin Lance. But it's nice to more to Damian's cast, well hoping they'll stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post

Personally I think it’s interesting to see Damian work fast on his feet in the middle of a giant crisis battle to gather necessary people.

I like that Red Canary was accidentally brought along. Aside from just letting us in on the character it’s probably going to be a funny point for Damian to deal with.

Also much like his appearances in the main series, Sideways is just glad to be included.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    If this is FOR REALZIES... Looks like Damian Wayne will be connected to the new Batman Jace Fox and Jon Kent's new gen friends in some way.

Who is the character ABOVE RED CANARY??

Damian and Jace Fox?? Weird combination. The only Batmen that Damian respect are Bruce and Dick.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Damian and Jace Fox?? Weird combination. The only Batmen that Damian respect are Bruce and Dick.
    It doesn't mean they're going to be a new Dynamic Duo or something like that.
    First art was about old guard, this one is about legacy characters, Damian and Jace represent Bruce's legacy here. Whether it will be a new team or not, we will see later.

I’d read a miniseries of Damian and Jace together honestly.

Think about how fun that’d be, with Damian entering in going “oh great another idiot whose stolen my dad’s suit” whereas Jace couldn’t care less and states unequivocally he is Batman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

SO.. This is the DAWN OF DC..

We will see... I usually feel tempted when Damian appears in a comic.

It seems that Red Canary will appear in another place with FL.. If these 4 are here to make a team I will try to read it.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-20-2022 at 11:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Who is the character ABOVE RED CANARY??

Stitch they are a protege of dr fate

SO.. This is the DAWN OF DC..

We will see... I usually feel tempted when Damian appears in a comic.

It seems that Red Canary will appear in another place with FL.. If these 4 are here to make a team I will try to read it.
    My money is on Red Canary for the new Green Arrow series that was announced written by Joshua Williamson.
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Flatline on this art was the biggest surprise for me. It seems like she's really became pretty popular for a recently created character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Flatline on this art was the biggest surprise for me. It seems like she's really became pretty popular for a recently created character.
    Williamson the current architect for DC created her so him making use of his characters makes sense. Hopefully he does enough for her so she sticks around in readers and writers minds.
    I kinda like this new wave of DC females Punchline Yara Flatline Red canary