Page 47 of 193 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah. Kid Jon fans got screwed. Even a Super Sons animated series was pitched to WB, but was denied for unknown reasons.
    That’s Proably becuase Robin is being used primarily in TTGO

It would need to end or be cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    So we are clear, DC didn't try to get rid of Damian for Tim. We know that DC tried to get rid because that was part of a deal they made with Morrison and later to give Snyder the new Batman writer a clean slate to create.

Neither of those was out of spite or hate. It simply business..
    I see.. Because of Morrison.

I thought that I was one unlucky fan with my character after listen what you said about what Priest and others said above.

WOW. In Pair with RSOB. I though that more.. So it was a MISTAKE cancell RSOB as I thought. Is not like Supersons serie was more successful.

Yeah. Some decisions are Dumb... Ric, Tim batman beyond. etc.

Anyway. Hoping that DIDIO G5 Damian never happens. I am a little afraid about what can happen here.
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-07-2022 at 06:01 PM.

Robin 12 Cover Crystal Kung

I like this group shot
    Last edited by Fergus; 03-08-2022 at 08:22 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Dark Crisis #1 Variant By Bruno Redondo

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I see.. Because of Morrison.

I thought that I was one unlucky fan with my character after listen what you said about what Priest and others said above.

WOW. In Pair with RSOB. I though that more.. So it was a MISTAKE cancell RSOB as I thought. Is not like Supersons serie was more successful.

Yeah. Some decisions are Dumb... Ric, Tim batman beyond. etc.

Anyway. Hoping that DIDIO G5 Damian never happens. I am a little afraid about what can happen here.
    5G Magneto Damian is a bullet we seem to have dodged. He didn't show up in Future State [a retro fitted 5G]

5G Magneto Damian is a bullet we seem to have dodged. He didn't show up in Future State [a retro fitted 5G]
    Well, he hasn't shown up yet. But Dick did just locate him, so we'll see where he's at in the next issue I think.

Well, he hasn't shown up yet. But Dick did just locate him, so we'll see where he's at in the next issue I think.
    I know. What I mean is that we've seen the conflict that played out in Future State and Damian wasn't the Big Bad. He wasn't the Magneto to Jon Kent's Xavier. he was to be the Big bad for the future state event which was what the original 5G plans that TT and baby Hitler comment were setting up for.

I know. What I mean is that we've seen the conflict that played out in Future State and Damian wasn't the Big Bad. He wasn't the Magneto to Jon Kent's Xavier. he was to be the Big bad for the future state event which was what the original 5G plans that TT and baby Hitler comment were setting up for.
    Yeah. Hence why I reject pretty much everything Bendis puts out.

Yeah. Hence why I reject pretty much everything Bendis puts out.
    Lol. Hopefully he'll never get his hands on Damian or Jon again.

Lol. Hopefully he'll never get his hands on Damian or Jon again.
    One can only hope.

WTF

how the heck did we miss this?

A co worker just casually said to me, "hey look, it's that DC guy you like"

A new Damian figure in his new suit.

I had no idea this was announced.
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-09-2022 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    WTF

how the heck did we miss this?

A co worker just casually said to me, "hey look, it's that DC guy you like"

A new Damian figure in his new suit.

I had no idea this was announced.
    DC Multiverse and Mcfarlane Toys public relations sucks is the only way to explain how this flew under the radar.

Here's the details

https://mcfarlanetoysstore.com/robin...erse-bundle-4/

Robin/Robin Unmasked Gold Label Exclusive/Batman/Clayface Mega Figure (DC Multiverse) Bundle (4) (PRE-ORDER ships May)
    Brand: DC Multiverse
    $79.97

Description

When Batman finds out that he and Talia al Ghul, daughter of Ra's al Ghul, fathered a son, Damian, the Dark Knight takes the young boy under his wing and gives him a new home. Soon after, Damian Wayne becomes the newest Robin—the Dark Knight's protege and crime-fighting partner. More than just a sidekick, Robin is an accomplished acrobat, a skilled fighter, and a sharp detective in his own right. Through rigorous and constant training, Robin maintains his physical edge, which, along with his knowledge of martial arts, makes him a formidable match for even the most experienced criminals. Like his mentor, Batman, he uses a variety of gadgets and tools to fight crime, but his most powerful weapon is his advanced intellect! Incredibly detailed 7" scale figure based off the DC Multiverse. Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play. Damian Wayne is featured in his costume from DC Future State as well Damian Wayne is featured Unmasked and in his costume from Infinite Frontier a McFarlane Toy Store Gold Label Exclusive. Damian comes with a sword and a base. Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back. Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures.

As a child, Bruce Wayne watched as his parents were brutally killed in Gotham City's Crime Alley. Traumatized by their deaths, he devoted his life to becoming the worlds greatest weapon against crime – the Batman! To become the ultimate vigilante, the Dark Knight disciplined his mind and body to reach the pinnacle of mental and physical superiority in his relentless pursuit of Justice! Incredibly detailed 7" scale figure based off the DC Multiverse. Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play. Batman is featured in his look from DC Rebirth. Batman comes with a batarang, grapple launcher and a base. Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back. Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures.

Basil Karlo was a famous actor, known primarily for his roles in horror films. However, when replaced as the lead in a movie, he went mad with rage. His life began to take a strange path when he injected himself with a formula that altered his body completely, making him a danger shape-shifter made of living clay who can change his physical form however he chooses. With the ability to adopt the appearance of anyone or anything, Clayface has become one of Batman's most powerful enemies. Megafigs are large figures to match their 7" scale figure counterparts based off the DC Multiverse. Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play. Clayface is featured in his look from DC Rebirth. Includes a base. Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back. Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures.

Last edited by Fergus; 03-09-2022 at 06:54 AM.

The bundle also contains

The clayface appears to be a repaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Here's the details

https://mcfarlanetoysstore.com/robin...erse-bundle-4/

Robin/Robin Unmasked Gold Label Exclusive/Batman/Clayface Mega Figure (DC Multiverse) Bundle (4) (PRE-ORDER ships May)
    Brand: DC Multiverse
    $79.97

Description

When Batman finds out that he and Talia al Ghul, daughter of Ra's al Ghul, fathered a son, Damian, the Dark Knight takes the young boy under his wing and gives him a new home. Soon after, Damian Wayne becomes the newest Robin—the Dark Knight's protege and crime-fighting partner. More than just a sidekick, Robin is an accomplished acrobat, a skilled fighter, and a sharp detective in his own right. Through rigorous and constant training, Robin maintains his physical edge, which, along with his knowledge of martial arts, makes him a formidable match for even the most experienced criminals. Like his mentor, Batman, he uses a variety of gadgets and tools to fight crime, but his most powerful weapon is his advanced intellect! Incredibly detailed 7" scale figure based off the DC Multiverse. Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play. Damian Wayne is featured in his costume from DC Future State as well Damian Wayne is featured Unmasked and in his costume from Infinite Frontier a McFarlane Toy Store Gold Label Exclusive. Damian comes with a sword and a base. Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back. Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures.

As a child, Bruce Wayne watched as his parents were brutally killed in Gotham City's Crime Alley. Traumatized by their deaths, he devoted his life to becoming the worlds greatest weapon against crime – the Batman! To become the ultimate vigilante, the Dark Knight disciplined his mind and body to reach the pinnacle of mental and physical superiority in his relentless pursuit of Justice! Incredibly detailed 7" scale figure based off the DC Multiverse. Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play. Batman is featured in his look from DC Rebirth. Batman comes with a batarang, grapple launcher and a base. Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back. Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures.

Basil Karlo was a famous actor, known primarily for his roles in horror films. However, when replaced as the lead in a movie, he went mad with rage. His life began to take a strange path when he injected himself with a formula that altered his body completely, making him a danger shape-shifter made of living clay who can change his physical form however he chooses. With the ability to adopt the appearance of anyone or anything, Clayface has become one of Batman's most powerful enemies. Megafigs are large figures to match their 7" scale figure counterparts based off the DC Multiverse. Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play. Clayface is featured in his look from DC Rebirth. Includes a base. Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back. Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures.

Dang! It's a multi pack. I mean I'm still going to pre-order, just would have preferred if it was a stand alone or just had batman and robin. Don't like Clayface enough to spend $20 on him.

The facial features on unmasked Damian don't look like a carbon copy of Bruce. I really like that.
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-09-2022 at 12:04 PM.