Page 59 of 193 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I don't know, I think that if we could actually clone people then this likely would be a common practice in our world. After all, clone isn't really a "real" human.
    Sad but true. Hell we've done worse to fellow human beings in our world. Our history is littered with examples of sadistic abhorrent treatment of others.
    The Lalaurie case, the atrocities of the holocaust, the horrific acts that were considered common practise for centuries during the Transatlantic slave trade era and so much more.

The behaviour is very much in character for us humans in real life but is it for Ra's as a character?

I just never pegged Ra's as that the type of character that would sanction surgery without some form of pain relief.

Clone or not, Ra's is aware that the kid is in pain and he just doesn't give a shot even though it's well within his power to change that. I just don';t buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    My understanding was that he was a Damian clone. Respawn works even better if he isn't yet another Damian clone. Those don't normally last.

My half brother my enemy. I'm not sure why everyone seems convinced that he's going to die.
    One of the LASTS solicitations says something about one dead. As a clone seems predictable. Previous Damian clones died.
    Also the only famous clones that I know in DC are KON and BIZARRO. DC has not too many clones..

For other part I saw People hating about have Deathstroke and Batman families linked. Despite perhaps are Talia fans despite this IS NOT her fault.

I NEVER DESIRED RESPAWN DEAD but... One friend in twitter showed me one tweet screnshot with someone Shipping them with likes..

https://twitter.com/_lilbirdie/statu...15472079351808

There are already Incest Idiots talking about them... Even a adult fanfic with them with even one image. DAMN.. Like Talia fanbase in the end I will desire see him disappearing.
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-24-2022 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I NEVER DESIRED RESPAWN DEAD but... One friend in twitter showed me one tweet screnshot with someone Shipping them with likes..

https://twitter.com/_lilbirdie/statu...15472079351808

There are already Incest Idiots talking about them... Even a adult fanfic with them with even one image. DAMN.. Like Talia fanbase in the end I will desire see him disappearing.
    I've been wondering this for a while, but why do you care so much about what weirdos on the internet do? Like, yeah, of course there's weird and gross stuff out that there that makes us uncomfortable, but you know what you do? Ignore it, block them if you feel the need, and move on. You gotta curate your own media experience. You can't force others to do that for you.

I love Jon and Damian but I don't ship them (or any characters for that matter), but every time I say I want the Super Sons back, some people falsely and inappropriately conflate that with shipping them not because it's true but because they have a puritanical worldview that wrongly correlates the media one enjoys to the morality of the most depraved person they can think of who also enjoys that media for some godawful reason despite that being wholly untrue. And even if I did, what I read and who I ship are two entirely separate activities that have no influence on the other, and what others do also has no influence over how or what I enjoy. Super Sons ≠ Damijon. Stop looking for the worst in people and just enjoy yourself.
    Last edited by garazza; 03-24-2022 at 08:53 AM.

Spectacular Member

A nice and wholesome issue. Enjoyed it.

My one annoyance was Damian calling Pride and prejudice a girl book. He would never do that. Damian studied the classics. There is no way he doesn't know about Jane Austen. Her beliefs, style of prose and works. Growing up he would have read Austen himself.
    That part made me smile, as it reminded me of some real world experiences. I thought it reflected Damian's given history, too. He had tutors, but those tutors weren't necessarily from the US or the UK. I've known several English literature scholars from outside the US and UK who view Austen as "fluffy" literature and not in keeping with the classics. One of my friends used to have to sneak to read Austen, so her Uni professor mom didn't see her "wasting" time on "junk". I could very much see Damian being taught Austen was "just" for girls, only to discover how great her works are.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    I've been wondering this for a while, but why do you care so much about what weirdos on the internet do? Like, yeah, of course there's weird and gross stuff out that there that makes us uncomfortable, but you know what you do? Ignore it, block them if you feel the need, and move on. You gotta curate your own media experience. You can't force others to do that for you.

I love Jon and Damian but I don't ship them (or any characters for that matter), but every time I say I want the Super Sons back, some people falsely and inappropriately conflate that with shipping them not because it's true but because they have a puritanical worldview that wrongly correlates the media one enjoys to the morality of the most depraved person they can think of who also enjoys that media for some godawful reason despite that being wholly untrue. And even if I did, what I read and who I ship are two entirely separate activities that have no influence on the other, and what others do also has no influence over how or what I enjoy. Super Sons ≠ Damijon. Stop looking for the worst in people and just enjoy yourself.
    I visited that person twitter and blocked it.. The one who showed it is a friend.

Is just that I do not like More excuses to put Damian in controversial Ships. Also if Respawn is here to stay hoping that ends as villain(if not I am not interested). Damian already has Rose as friend.

I try to not think in the Worst when someone says I want Supersons again but... Sadly I saw many of these who wants them shipped but... Probably I should Distrust of LGTB profiles who say that in this serie case unless they ship Jon with Jay.

NO. I do not try to find them.(I have plenty blocked&Damijon was blocked in my twitter preferences) Sadly they appear somehow sometimes in conversations. Long time ago posting in twitter one CBR article about the chance to post Damian with FL the first answer was one stupid Damijon.

Even without mention them they are annoying in shipping things
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-24-2022 at 11:47 AM.

A nice and wholesome issue. Enjoyed it.

My one annoyance was Damian calling Pride and prejudice a girl book. He would never do that. Damian studied the classics. There is no way he doesn't know about Jane Austen. Her beliefs, style of prose and works. Growing up he would have read Austen himself.
    I was kinda taken aback, too, because why would he care whether a book is a "girl" book or not, but then I remembered the rest of the comic. Damian's looking through Jason's stuff and finds Austen and assumes, because it was hidden, Jason may be embarrassed about his hobby due to the false belief that things for girls are undesirable and unenjoyable for anyone who isn't a girl. WFA!Damian is a younger and more streamlined version of the actual Damian, so he acts in an immature and childish manner that is generic and not uniquely Damian, but he acts more in character when does start reading the book and becomes invested in it. That's Damian.
    Last edited by garazza; 03-24-2022 at 12:18 PM.

I visited that person twitter and blocked it.. The one who showed it is a friend.

Is just that I do not like More excuses to put Damian in controversial Ships. Also if Respawn is here to stay hoping that ends as villain(if not I am not interested). Damian already has Rose as friend.

I try to not think in the Worst when someone says I want Supersons again but... Sadly I saw many of these who wants them shipped but... Probably I should Distrust of LGTB profiles who say that in this serie case unless they ship Jon with Jay.

NO. I do not try to find them.(I have plenty blocked&Damijon was blocked in my twitter preferences) Sadly they appear somehow sometimes in conversations. Long time ago posting in twitter one CBR article about the chance to post Damian with FL the first answer was one stupid Damijon.

People are going to ship characters no matter who they are or what their relationship is to each other. That is an objective fact that just needs to be accepted. I don't like people who make it their sole mission in life to ship characters, but so what? One of my favorite animes is Hunter x Hunter and one of the more popular ships is Gon and Hisoka, and for those that know, that is objectively Wrong and I hate it, but I literally do not care what other people choose to draw or write about. They don't affect me, so why should I affect them? Live and let live. I'm having a good enough time reading stuff like HxH or Super Sons without thinking about what less scrupulous readers are doing. You're doing the right thing by blocking the people you don't want to see and interact with. It's a great way of curating your media experience.

Just because some people want to ship two characters doesn't mean those characters shouldn't have an ongoing book or not allowed to be next to each other. By that reasoning, the Superman/Robin Special is a book that shouldn't exist just because some people drew some NSFW fanart of the characters. The internet represents a only minority of people and shippers are an incredibly small minority of that minority. Shippers literally have no "power" or ability to act upon their ships in canon so why act like they do? Reacting with zealotry to people who are just annoying has been a huge problem on the internet.
    Last edited by garazza; 03-24-2022 at 12:33 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Why put a cap on his friendships

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why put a cap on his friendships
    Donīt worry. I only made it because it was the important thing here. Is just a random thing without any special meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    People are going to ship characters no matter who they are or what their relationship is to each other. That is an objective fact that just needs to be accepted. I don't like people who make it their sole mission in life to ship characters, but so what? One of my favorite animes is Hunter x Hunter and one of the more popular ships is Gon and Hisoka, and for those that know, that is objectively Wrong and inappropriate, but I literally do not care what other people choose to draw or write about. They don't affect me, so why should I affect them? Live and let live. I'm having a good enough time reading stuff like HxH or Super Sons without thinking about what less scrupulous readers are doing. You're doing the right thing by blocking the people you don't want to see and interact with. It's a great way of curating your media experience.

Just because some people want to ship two characters doesn't mean those characters shouldn't have an ongoing book or not allowed to be next to each other. By that reasoning, the Superman/Robin Special is a book that shouldn't exist just because some people drew some NSFW fanart of the characters. The internet represents a only minority of people and shippers are an incredibly small minority of that minority. Shippers literally have no "power" or ability to act upon their ships in canon so why act like they do? Reacting with zealotry to people who are just annoying has been a huge problem on the internet.
    I do not know anything about Hunter to say something..

Never said that Superman&Robin Special should not exist.. Despite these shippers make me think that all these Supersons comics doses were a bad choice.

In the end it seems that the Best is Just block them if they bother you.. If it was for me Damian would be ASEXUAL and people would see him Hopeless No shipeable
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-24-2022 at 12:33 PM.

I do not know anything about Hunter to say something..
    I was just using it as an example of a piece of media that I enjoy that also has really annoying ship that I really don't like, but I didn't feel the need to lead a crusade against people who draw or write stuff I don't like.

Never said that Superman&Robin Special should not exist.. Despite these shippers make me think that all these Supersons comics doses were a bad choice.
    That is exactly what I meant when I brought up the Superman/Robin Speciall. Why are you letting annoying people dictate the enjoyment or even the very existence of a book? A very famous anecdote is that Disney executives showed the creator of American Dragon Jake Long all the NSFW fanart that people made of Kim Possible and said, "This will happen to your show." That didn't stop them from making either of those cartoons or all the other cartoons since then, so it shouldn't stop DC from making more Super Sons.

In the end it seems that the Best is Just block them if they bother you.. If it was for me Damian would be ASEXUAL and people would see him Hopeless No shipeable
    I also see Damian as ace, but that won't stop him from being shipped. People will ship two characters regardless of their identities or their canonical relationship, those are not roadblocks or disincentives. Asexual people can still have relationships and be shipped with other characters. Canonically, Damian should not have any relationships. But when it comes to fan works, anything goes.

his art is superb and fits the Robin Title perfectly.

I was worried when it was announced that Gleb was leaving but Cruz won me over with just one issue.
    Agree with you. I like Gleb too but... We were lucky with his replace

Quote Originally Posted by OOPS View Post
    That part made me smile, as it reminded me of some real world experiences. I thought it reflected Damian's given history, too. He had tutors, but those tutors weren't necessarily from the US or the UK. I've known several English literature scholars from outside the US and UK who view Austen as "fluffy" literature and not in keeping with the classics. One of my friends used to have to sneak to read Austen, so her Uni professor mom didn't see her "wasting" time on "junk". I could very much see Damian being taught Austen was "just" for girls, only to discover how great her works are.
    Damian who reads Shoujo has the nerve to make tease others about reading girl books. the nerve!

Damian's tutors were sourced from around the world. Some would have been from the US and the UK. I don't see Talia not getting the best so that he he doesn't know Austen isn't very believable.

How can one hope to take over the world when they haven't mastered basics like notable works of literature and their creators

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian who reads Shoujo has the nerve to make tease others about reading girl books. the nerve!

Damian's tutors were sourced from around the world. Some would have been from the US and the UK. I don't see Talia not getting the best so that he he doesn't know Austen isn't very believable.

How can one hope to take over the world when they haven't mastered basics like notable works of literature and their creators
    I can only say that my friend's mom is a leading English Professor at a national university. I found it amusing.

Plus I believe Damian is 9 in WFA. I think he was leaning towards Sun Tzu at that age.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

if I'm not mistaken Austen during her time was also considered to be creator of cheap novel for girls to giggle and gossip
    or was it someone else I don't remember

BANNED

Teasers regarding Damian in Shadow War

spoilers:
    Inspired by Damian, to view the future of humanity by its potential rather than pessimism, Ra's Al Ghul was handing over his secrets, and himself over to the authorities, willing to drop centuries of confessions on them. Which would have affected all sorts of criminal organisations.

Batman is working with the police again, and Damian Wayne is working with Ravager. Because Batman said the one thing he should not have said to his son.

But whether he means to or not, is Damian going to get mommy and daddy back together?
    end of spoilers

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/batm...-war-spoilers/