Page 90 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2895

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Williamson is talking about Damian in recent interview:
    I'm happy with all this.

Damian refusing to believe that Bruce is dead. It makes sense after the last time when Dick went to London and found out he wasn't actually dead instead was lost in time.

Damian and Jon having a fall out makes their friendship more believable. It can't be sunshine and roses all the time. that boring.

Happy to hear how much he has enjoyed writing Damian. It seems it's a labour of love. I hope the title continues to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I've seen some people think older Damian and Super hero girls Harley would be a cute couple.
    Talk about a crackship.
    Wonder what's the logic? Could it be anything really:
    because Harley really fancies Dick Grayson who used to be a Robin?
    because Harley had a date with Bruce?
    because Harley and Damian always bicker?
    because Adult Damian is an Environmentalist just like Ivy?
    because both appeared in Super Hero Girls?
    because both Harley and Damian have attacked the joker multiple times?
    beacuse the joker at some point has had a soft spot for both?

I mean I've seen a few shipping Damian with Harley Daughter [from Injustice I think?] but never Harley and Damian. That's just bizarre.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Damian has been voted Greatest Arab Superhero character in multiversitycomics Readers poll

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/re...rhero-results/

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Damian has been voted Greatest Arab Superhero character in multiversitycomics Readers poll

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/re...rhero-results/
    WTF??? Really?

Is surprising when in twitter you only see people complaining(for the arab part) about his skin..

Ra´s and Black Adam names are here?? It does not sound only about Comic heroes.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-08-2022 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WTF??? Really?

Is surprising when in twitter you only see people complaining(for the arab part) about his skin..

Ra´s and Black Adam names are here?? It does not sound only about Comic heroes.
    Well, Isis, Black Adam's wife, is a hero, but due to a recent terrorist group hi-jacking the name, she's kind of been in limbo/not focused on.
    Green Lantern Simon Baz is an Arabic hero, but I don't know how much the GL series has had him lately. Violet in the Young Justice series has an Arabic body, but that's still controversial in a whole different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, Isis, Black Adam's wife, is a hero, but due to a recent terrorist group hi-jacking the name, she's kind of been in limbo/not focused on.
    Green Lantern Simon Baz is an Arabic hero, but I don't know how much the GL series has had him lately. Violet in the Young Justice series has an Arabic body, but that's still controversial in a whole different way.
    To be fair not sure what to think about Adam. His wife is not him.. Adam is Shazam enemy. I see just as ANOTHER VILLAIN who believes himself a Hero during some time and then returns as villain. Also.
    -Like Lex who was Ex-member of the JL
    -Clayface who was in a batfamily team during some time
    and many others..

I did not even knew or forgot that he was arabic... I was more focused in Jessica when they had their serie.
    Reason?? I underestimated her before and the character surprised me.

I did not know that there was Certain suspicious person as Ra´s killer:

https://www.cbr.com/ghostmaker-ras-a...war-batman-dc/
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-08-2022 at 12:30 PM.

Extraordinary Member

To be fair not sure what to think about Adam. His wife is not him.. Adam is Shazam enemy. I see just as ANOTHER VILLAIN who believes himself a Hero during some time and then returns as villain. Also.
    -Like Lex who was Ex-member of the JL
    -Clayface who was in a batfamily team during some time
    and many others..
    If he does well in the box office he will be a hero full time

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    If he does well in the box office he will be a hero full time
    He is not a villain obtaining his own film like the Joker and becoming in that villain during the film?

He is not a villain obtaining his own film like the Joker and becoming in that villain during the film?
    While Black Adam has been portrayed as a villain, he's also been portrayed as an anti-hero; someone willing to go to extremes for his people.

Astonishing Member

So, recent FS issue finally reveals what happened with Damian in Future State universe. In short, it's
    spoilers:
    Batman 666 all over again. And it seems like he's going to the antagonist of this arc.
    end of spoilers

Sigh... I will stop reading Future State Gotham.

I only made it for him and now DC will ruin it.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    Seriously I don't get what people like about Batman 666, and why they keep bringing it back.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    spoilers:
    Seriously I don't get what people like about Batman 666, and why they keep bringing it back.
    end of spoilers
    He's my favourite Batman. I find him and his world interesting. Most boil him down to a Batman who kills while some for what ever reason see him as a Bad or evil batman. Which is 100% incorrect.

He is an insecure hero who gave up his eternal soul for the safety of his father city.
    He tries to empower the citizens, puts up with scorn and finally finds peace when the worlds ends and his burden of protecting the hell hole that is always Gotham is wipe away.

He also became Batman as a teenager. At age 16. 2 years older than current Damian. Yet he commits to a lonely solitary life and damnation for all eternity just to ensure his father's mission carries on.

There's a lot to be mined and to flesh out. There's a lot of potential and unique story ideas to be explored.

That is why writers keep going back to him.

Morrison as always left a lot of building blocks for future to run with and I for one am happy they are doing.

Sigh... I will stop reading Future State Gotham.

I only made it for him and now DC will ruin it.
    How do you know they wilkl ruin them?

Why do you assume that any stories that doesn't fit the perfect hero stereotype is ruination?

FS could deliver a good story. Are you assuming that one can't tell a good story with a character who is flawed?

Fantastic Member

Personally, I love that Future State has established that A) Damian can and will move heaven and hell for the people he cares about, and B) Damian invades hell not only frequently, but appears to be good at it.