Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Really enjoying that main Flash boost .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Looks like Wally plays a big part on the Dark Crisis, he is all over the place here.

https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-dark-c..._medium=social

YYEEAAHHHH buddy!! Wally front and center. Been awhile since Wally was front and center of a DC event.

Dont even really care for the event itself. Sounds generic. Although Williamson and Sampre are a good team. Just super hyped Wally is one of the main heros there. Hal too. Hes been absent too long.

Adams is on the writing team for one of the comics too. Nice.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

So it's an event with Wally and Bart full front on the promo art? I'm in
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

It doesn't seem like Kid Quick is showing up anytime soon, so that probably helps Wally...

Today's issue was great!
    And holy **** the ending.

spoilers:
    I was expecting Jai to end this arc with powers, but Linda too? Are we going to have the fastest family alive?

Also, the Surge is a cool name for Jai. Irey wants a new name too, but i wish she can be Kid Flash.
    end of spoilers
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Yeah you love to see stuff like this

spoilers:
    Here comes the Flash with his kids Surge and Impulse! Followed by his wife whose name we are still working on!
    end of spoilers

By the way don’t forget Wally is in Green Lantern today, apparently Jo is a fan. If you don’t know who Jo is she’s the new female green lantern from Far Sector.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

spoilers:
    Of course the reason Irey wants a new name is because Bart took back the Impulse identity - which he did because Wallace took the Kid Flash identity while HE didn't exist. Wallace actually appears in the next arc, so maybe he'll get a new identity, freeing up Kid Flash for Irey?

As for Linda, there was an AU version of her in Flash Forward called Lightspeed.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Today's issue was great!
    And holy **** the ending.

spoilers:
    I was expecting Jai to end this arc with powers, but Linda too? Are we going to have the fastest family alive?

Also, the Surge is a cool name for Jai. Irey wants a new name too, but i wish she can be Kid Flash.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm fine with Jai but I don't want Linda to permanently have powers. Can there really be no normal people in comics anymore?
    end of spoilers

I honestly don't care much for Daddy Wally. I prefered his relationship with Linda before the kids. Perhaps it's because we skipped the baby phase with them, and I didn't have time to get used to them (I feel the same way, or even worse now, about Jon Kent). Anyway, I feel it limits a bit the character (Wally).

Peace

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm fine with Jai but I don't want Linda to permanently have powers. Can there really be no normal people in comics anymore?
    end of spoilers
    Agreed. Although i am intrigued of the mystery behind it. Could be fun as long as its temporary.

Pretty solid issue today. My favorite part was the scene with Wally and the Spectre (and the presenece). Very heartfelt and cool.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Agreed. Although i am intrigued of the mystery behind it. Could be fun as long as its temporary.

Pretty solid issue today. My favorite part was the scene with Wally and the Spectre (and the presenece). Very heartfelt and cool.
    See having seen the Dark Crisis image that shows Spectre and Ecilpso I’m very suspicious of Spectre in this moment.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I honestly don't care much for Daddy Wally. I prefered his relationship with Linda before the kids. Perhaps it's because we skipped the baby phase with them, and I didn't have time to get used to them (I feel the same way, or even worse now, about Jon Kent). Anyway, I feel it limits a bit the character (Wally).

Peace
    I think the only Superheroes who didn't skip the baby phases were the Richards family, Jubilee, and Jessica Drew.

I think the only Superheroes who didn't skip the baby phases were the Richards family, Jubilee, and Jessica Drew.
    And, as such, I have no problem with Franklin Richards being a teen son nowadays (I really didn't keep up with Jubilee's and Jessica's kids, nor intend to, so I can't comment). I got used to him growing up in various stages. Valeria was a bit more convulted, but I can deal with her.

Peace

Jubilee's son, Shogo, was actually adopted, thus there was no pregnancy to put her out of action. Jessica Drew's pregnancy was skipped over mostly due to the post-Secret Wars timeskip which was apparently eight months. Her son Gerry inherited her powers, and both he and Shogo are still toddlers, with both Jubes and Jess being shown protecting their sons from harm.

You forgot Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. Their daughter Dani is another toddler, though maybe a year older than Shogo and Gerry (she was born earlier, so that makes sense).

Franklin Richards really should've become a teenager much earlier than he did considering he was born in the 60s. It shouldn't have needed Secret Wars to age him and Valeria up!
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-15-2022 at 11:23 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Jubilee's son, Shogo, was actually adopted, thus there was no pregnancy to put her out of action. Jessica Drew's pregnancy was skipped over mostly due to the post-Secret Wars timeskip which was apparently eight months. Her son Gerry inherited her powers, and both he and Shogo are still toddlers, with both Jubes and Jess being shown protecting their sons from harm.

You forgot Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. Their daughter Dani is another toddler, though maybe a year older than Shogo and Gerry (she was born earlier, so that makes sense).

Franklin Richards really should've become a teenager much earlier than he did considering he was born in the 60s. It shouldn't have needed Secret Wars to age him and Valeria up!
    This book really needs to come out twice a month. It’s too good. Too much fun and then bam it’s over. Great writing and beautiful art. I hope we get many years of Jeremy Adam’s writing Wally and his family.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!