Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    THE FLASH #782
    Written by JEREMY ADAMS
    Art by FERNANDO PASARIN and MATT RYAN
    Cover by BRANDON PETERSON and MICHAEL ATIYEH
    Variant cover by TODD NAUCK
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 5/17/22
    The Speed Force on lockdown! Some of the Rogues are plotting something big inside Iron Heights, and the Flash goes inside to root out the plot. Meanwhile, Wallace figures out his future, and Linda tries to find out if she really has powers...

Story looks interesting. Glad they're bringing in Iron Heights. So is the previous issue connected or is this the start of a new arc?

I agree with some posters here that while its been fun lately I'm ready for some more heavy substantial arcs.

I like that variant cover too.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Cute concept the wifey getting powers but seems repetitive and redundant at this point. How big a cluster of speedsters do we need that have the same visual and similar powerset? It's getting impossible to distinguish anybody other than being told they're 'special' whatever that means. Bad enough we had action junkie Iris who donned a catsuit as a pseudo hero and always had answers despite having no experience in the superhero arena. Hope Jai gets more love, kinda done with the Irey hype. Getting annoying.
    Professional KoOk, available nine days a week.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

https://www.cbr.com/flash-new-powers-god/

Article from last weeks issue.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by BooCoo View Post
    Cute concept the wifey getting powers but seems repetitive and redundant at this point. How big a cluster of speedsters do we need that have the same visual and similar powerset? It's getting impossible to distinguish anybody other than being told they're 'special' whatever that means. Bad enough we had action junkie Iris who donned a catsuit as a pseudo hero and always had answers despite having no experience in the superhero arena. Hope Jai gets more love, kinda done with the Irey hype. Getting annoying.
    What you just said about Iris Sr, I wonder if that inspired the TV show's portrayal of Sue Dearbon, the woman who in the comics is married to Ralph Dibny?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Article about the two Wallys, explaining why there's two of them.
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2022/0...wo-wally-wests
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

The Eclipso arc was okay, it kind of felt like a detour. I think all of us are really happy to see Wally back free from angst and expressing himself (and some of us do like the kids), but I think it's time we get a more "proper" arc. Wally has always had his light-hearted sense of humor but I think going forward I'd appreciate something slightly more serious and grounded in the Flash mythos. That said I'm optimistic and Adams has earned my trust.

I could see them maybe doing a whole "Incredibles" thing with the whole family having powers. But I'd rather they focused on Wally honestly.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

I'm all here for the Flash Family antics so long as Wally is the lead.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Mighty Member

RCO013_1592929264.jpg

Was reading the Flash issue when I notice something, is Wallace's nose look so big compared to the head size. It like the size of the clown nose.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    RCO013_1592929264.jpg

Was reading the Flash issue when I notice something, is Wallace's nose look so big compared to the head size. It like the size of the clown nose.
    Is this from Finish Line?

Astonishing Member

Not a lot going on this issue. Just kind of a come down from the drama of the previous arc and then set up for the crossover.

DC Reveals First Look at The Flash Dark Crisis Crossover

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/dc-fir...ssover-series/

THE FLASH #783: Dark Crisis tie-in: the search for Barry Allen! With the Justice League gone, Wally gathers the entire Flash Family in a desperate attempt to search the Speed Force and finally locate the missing Barry Allen. But does Barry want to be found? This three-issue story ties directly into this summer's event. Dark Crisis continues here!

Written by JEREMY ADAMS

Art by AMANCAY NAHUELPAN

Variant cover by BENGAL $3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)

ON SALE 6/21/22
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

THE FLASH #783: Dark Crisis tie-in: the search for Barry Allen! With the Justice League gone, Wally gathers the entire Flash Family in a desperate attempt to search the Speed Force and finally locate the missing Barry Allen. But does Barry want to be found? This three-issue story ties directly into this summer's event. Dark Crisis continues here!

Written by JEREMY ADAMS

Art by AMANCAY NAHUELPAN

ON SALE 6/21/22
    Well, it's about time Wally went looking for his uncle!
    Barry has been AWOL for a while now and it had to be addressed.
    Hopefully Adams shows us what Iris has been doing since Barry left.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Written by JEREMY ADAMS

Art by AMANCAY NAHUELPAN

ON SALE 6/21/22

1. Love that Wally and Wallace are center stage on bringing Barry back, love everything about that

2. A bit of irony here with Wally looking for a lost Barry in the speed force this time right?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Written by JEREMY ADAMS

Art by AMANCAY NAHUELPAN

ON SALE 6/21/22
    The two Wally's together trying to track down Barry!

I wonder if they slip into his dream world.