Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1539
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiwestsurgestan View Post
    what y'all think of what jeremy is doing with the twins, i'm loving it, i'm glad jai has his powers back as he was always my favorite of the west twins i love the codename surge, i hated the plans that geoff Johns had it for him, I'm also glad that Irey has her old personality back she's a little menace, I'm also glad my favorite (jai) also has your true personality back
    Liking it a lot.

For anyone who's enjoying Iris, she's the Kid Flash in the new Green Lantern: Alliance comic that's a sequel to Green Lantern: Legacy. Pretty prominent in it, too. Very solid comic.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Liking it a lot.

For anyone who's enjoying Iris, she's the Kid Flash in the new Green Lantern: Alliance comic that's a sequel to Green Lantern: Legacy. Pretty prominent in it, too. Very solid comic.
    Do I need to read Legacy for this or can I jump right in?
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I totally would. Hell, give Max Mercury a 4 issue miniseries too. Good characters should not be kept in limbo or relegated to cameos forever.
    Hell yes.
    I'd fork over my cash for any book spotlighting Max, Jesse and Jay!

It's why I'd love to see a second Flash book. There is SO much to delve into!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

yeah i loved her in this comic

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I'm of the opinion it will go the other way, and Barry will return to the Flash title and Wally will be moved to a new title.
    Considering they've taken the numbering from Barry's book, plus Barry is front & centre in the upcoming movie I'm assuming they'll want to have him headlining again.
    i think Joshua Williamson still has things for Barry as he has creative control over Barry he had to approve Adams using him, maybe he will do a second comic for barry

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiwestsurgestan View Post
    i think Joshua Williamson still has things for Barry as he has creative control over Barry he had to approve Adams using him, maybe he will do a second comic for barry
    Two Flash-centric books on the shelves will make me happier than a pig in mud.
    Williamson writing Barry and Adams handling Wally would be amazing.

Incredible Member

Two Flash-centric books on the shelves will make me happier than a pig in mud.
    Williamson writing Barry and Adams handling Wally would be amazing.
    Williamson already wrote Barry for 100 issues... with mixed results. Let somebody else handle it. Adams writes the best Barry since Mark Waid. He just completely gets what's different about him and Wally, none of that CW series/DCEU bullshit.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    Williamson already wrote Barry for 100 issues... with mixed results. Let somebody else handle it. Adams writes the best Barry since Mark Waid. He just completely gets what's different about him and Wally, none of that CW series/DCEU bullshit.
    To be fair, there was editorial interference and it showed. I can imagine what he might have accomplished if it weren't for that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    To be fair, there was editorial interference and it showed. I can imagine what he might have accomplished if it weren't for that.
    True. And by the way, you already read this interview with Manapul? It is very interesting

About About his work at DC, about the Reboot, his Fash run and how he's still upset​about how he was stopped several times from using Wally West. He really wanted to draw a comic about Wally and he doesn't like the Reboot

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/in...ancis-manapul/

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Just read the last issue of the Rogues Black Label mini, which has gotten me hyped for the next arc which will be Rogues centric

Nice to be dealing with chucklefucks again

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    True. And by the way, you already read this interview with Manapul? It is very interesting

About About his work at DC, about the Reboot, his Fash run and how he's still upset​about how he was stopped several times from using Wally West. He really wanted to draw a comic about Wally and he doesn't like the Reboot

I'd love to see him take a swing at Wally. Not so much writing, but DEFINITELY art-wise.

I'd love to see him take a swing at Wally. Not so much writing, but DEFINITELY art-wise.
    Art would be fine, but his run on The Flash is one of my least favorite runs.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post

Wow that is a really good interview. It confirms a lot of what i was going on New 52 in my eyes. Shame the interviews seems to have died off. I will say that making Wally a cripple to make sure he never becomes the flash is not the win Manapul thinks it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    Wow that is a really good interview. It confirms a lot of what i was going on New 52 in my eyes. Shame the interviews seems to have died off. I will say that making Wally a cripple to make sure he never becomes the flash is not the win Manapul thinks it is.
    No it's not. But it also speaks volumes about just how deep Didio's dislike for the character ran.

Incredible Member

No it's not. But it also speaks volumes about just how deep Didio's dislike for the character ran.
    Absolutely true especially when compared to having 4 Green Lanterns and 4 or 5 Robins and a stretch where one of those Robins covered as Batman all within the span of the canon 5 years since debut with all their histories some how intact. But more than one Flash that’s the step to far.