Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Attachment 121506

The cover for Flash#786 by Taurin Clarke .
    Cute cover .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cute cover .
    Kind of weird...I mean, I guess they are hugging but it looks odd.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Kind of weird...I mean, I guess they are hugging but it looks odd.
    It looks like Wally's kind of grabbing her for stability.

Wally and his other uncle.

Variant cover to Flash #786.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

Nice.
    We haven't seen Wally interact with his 'Uncle' Hal since.... holy crap, a LOOOONG time. I'm keen to see how Adams handles their relationship.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Incredible Member

So I think Wally might be back in the next season of Young Justice! Near the end of the episode Black Canary mentions wanting to create a sanctuary for heroes and other people suffering from the mental tolls that come from the superhero lifestyle, so that they can have a place to work through there problems and/or trauma.

I think they're going to want to adapt Heroes in Crisis for the next season, and that premise needs to have Wally come back to life, so it would be the perfect opportunity for Wally to come back!
    Last edited by Lucas 35; 06-10-2022 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

flüggåәnkб€čhiœßølįên!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lucas 35 View Post
    so i think wally might be back in the next season of young justice! Near the end of the episode during connor and m'gann's wedding, black canary mentions wanting to create a sanctuary for heroes and other people suffering from the mental tolls that come from the superhero lifestyle, so that they can have a place to work through there problems and/or trauma.

I think they're going to want to adapt heroes in crisis for the next season, and that premise needs to have wally come back to life, so it would be the perfect opportunity for wally to come back!
    spoilers!!!!!

Spoilers doesn't matter, Wally isn't coming back. He's just a writing tool for other characters, people really need to let it go.

It's not like the show really does much with the Speedsters and they probably wouldn't have done his Flash tenure justice even if they had kept him alive.

Yeah, he'd have still taken a backseat in season 3, how much did we see of Bart?

As for season 4, I could see him sharing Rocket's arc, in place of Jay Garrick. And that arc was focused more on the Green Lanterns, Forager, and Orion than Rocket or Jay.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    Spoilers doesn't matter, Wally isn't coming back. He's just a writing tool for other characters, people really need to let it go.
    I disagree completely. Wally is loved as much as the next. He is a writing tool for others? Tell that to the ten year old me 30 years ago who has loved him ever since.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    He is a writing tool for others?
    That is in reference to the Young Justice show and it's almost impossible to disagree with in my opinion.

He was a support character, mainly for Artemis. His purpose was to make her doubt herself in season one, give her something to be conflicted about in season two, and when he had taken his character as far as he could, he was killed off to give her something to angst about. His character was basically built around what her character needed.

The show never viewed him as his own character (most likely because he was marked for death from the beginning) which is why there's no reason to expect the show to bring him back. Just reading Weisman's 'breakdown' of Wally's character/story highlights how much his character got the short end of the stick based on how we were supposed to see things.
    Last edited by Rend20; 06-11-2022 at 09:01 PM.

The Speedsters in general are pretty nerfed and don't get to do that much so that doesn't help.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Speedsters in general are pretty nerfed and don't get to do that much so that doesn't help.
    Barry and Bart are supposed to be near speed of light fast according to Weisman so power-wise they have the goods.

So it's probably a case of the show not wanting to do anything because of how broken speedsters are. They either make them completely incompetent like Wally in the the team episodes or just ignore them for the most part.