Page 91 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1539
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    But she’s the only one can still be a superhero outside of being a speedster, as she alternates between being Liberty Belle II.
    Plus she’s a mom.
    IS she a mother in current contInuity? Her pregnancy/kid hasn't been mentioned once since Williamson brought her back.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Please Adams...give us a Kyle team-up issue...

He had Mr. Terrific as an actual supporting character in the book, even squeezed Oliver in. To not have Kyle at all will be odd to say the least.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Please Adams...give us a Kyle team-up issue...
    It's definitely on his wishlist.

"Oh my gosh. I've mentioned it, but there are a lot of other people doing stuff with Green Lanterns. I feel like it's waiting in the wings. I feel like [Joshua Williamson] is gonna snake that meeting out in front of me".
    He also mentioned more recently that someone else already has 'dibs' on Kyle when asked about him. Whether that means Williamson did take the reunion for himself or that Kyle is actually going to be part of another book I'm not sure.

There's going to be two Green Lantern books. They primarily star Hal and John, but it'd make sense for the Corps, including Kyle, to be in one or both of those books.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Good news for Flash fans in Brazil. Taking advantage of Mark Waid's presence at CCXP 2022, Panini Comics (publisher of Marvel/DC/Image/Boom...etc and 99% of the manga in Brazil), announced they will republish Waid's run in Saga format (successful format with Batman, Daredevil and Superman).
    FjKFtVEX0AIhSo2.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's going to be two Green Lantern books. They primarily star Hal and John, but it'd make sense for the Corps, including Kyle, to be in one or both of those books.
    I don't get why that would be reason for Adams not being able to use Kyle in an issue or two. I don't understand why DC would have a problem with that. I just don't get the way they think sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    I don't get why that would be reason for Adams not being able to use Kyle in an issue or two. I don't understand why DC would have a problem with that. I just don't get the way they think sometimes.
    Maybe because Kyle can't be on Earth for a story reason?

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

It can be frustrating sometimes as a reader.
    Imagine how much worse it would be for the writers!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Good news for Flash fans in Brazil. Taking advantage of Mark Waid's presence at CCXP 2022, Panini Comics (publisher of Marvel/DC/Image/Boom...etc and 99% of the manga in Brazil), announced they will republish Waid's run in Saga format (successful format with Batman, Daredevil and Superman).
    FjKFtVEX0AIhSo2.jpg
    I'm definitely buying that. I wish they just released Waid Omnibus, but this format is easier to the my pockets.

I just have to get volume 2 from Johns Omnibus and wait for the released of the third one.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe because Kyle can't be on Earth for a story reason?
    If that's a problem then send Wally to space! Like in Faster Friends. Comics are limitless! Sometimes it feels like they just want to stop writers from doing stuff because they can. Batman and Superman show up in each other series very often.

If that's a problem then send Wally to space! Like in Faster Friends. Comics are limitless! Sometimes it feels like they just want to stop writers from doing stuff because they can. Batman and Superman show up in each other series very often.
    No argument from me .

IGN chose Jeremy Adams' Flash as one of the best series of 2022.

Quite impressive considering this is Adams' first time writing comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    IGN chose Jeremy Adams' Flash as one of the best series of 2022.

Quite impressive considering this is Adams' first time writing comics.
    Either way he’s earned it. Flash has been a lot of fun with him at the helm. That’s not shade at Williamson by the way, loved his run but it’s like two different eras since the book was handed to Wally you know.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.