Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I think there is a story there. Because Sinister didn't just manipulate the Summers family but also Katherine's. He was trying to make the perfect mutant. And I feel there is a story to be told there between the Greys, the Summers, Cykes moms family and Jeans moms family. I also feel like why would D'Ken choose a human female as a concubine? She must have been really special. He must have been trying to create a powerful heir. This stuff writes itself.

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    I think there is a story there. Because Sinister didn't just manipulate the Summers family but also Katherine's. He was trying to make the perfect mutant. And I feel there is a story to be told there between the Greys, the Summers, Cykes moms family and Jeans moms family. I also feel like why would D'Ken choose a human female as a concubine? She must have been really special. He must have been trying to create a powerful heir. This stuff writes itself.
    Would be hilarious Sinister slaps everyone with a clue by 4 about needing humans for greater mutants.

Sinister: You think I got this Masterpiece just from mingling some DnA.
    He's pointing at a Glowering, Eye glowing Scott Summers.
    Jean and Emma are ready to throw down.
    Sinister: Fools! This Sun Punch Battery man is the pinnacle of Hundreds of yearsof trial and Error. And look what I got: 2 Phoenix Hosts and Psyonic Shaman! Recognize My Genius!!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Would be hilarious Sinister slaps everyone with a clue by 4 about needing humans for greater mutants.

Sinister: You think I got this Masterpiece just from mingling some DnA.
    He's pointing at a Glowering, Eye glowing Scott Summers.
    Jean and Emma are ready to throw down.
    Sinister: Fools! This Sun Punch Battery man is the pinnacle of Hundreds of yearsof trial and Error. And look what I got: 2 Phoenix Hosts and Psyonic Shaman! Recognize My Genius!!
    Either that or Cyke's DNA is just too lazy/jaded to put any effort in any kind of relationship and thus becomes the ultimate Passive Stats Booster.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    I won't lie, Adam X has made me curious about Katherine. While I don't think Katherine was necessarily chosen for any special reason (outside of D'Ken just found her attractive), I would like to know more about her family (at least a maiden name) or see stories come from her side of the family in some manner. We have a lot about Corsair but Katherine is just a few faces on a few panels.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Either that or Cyke's DNA is just too lazy/jaded to put any effort in any kind of relationship and thus becomes the ultimate Passive Stats Booster.
    I've always liked the idea of Cyke being some kind of walking solar/cosmic energy-charged battery, and his natural evolution would be to free himself from the need for sleep and soup.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Since Cyclops have been pretty much useless in Krakoa, who would be down to him getting some good representation on Avengers or something?

Has Scott ever been on the Avengers?

.... I feel very strongly that the original X-man should NOT be an Avenger. It just feels wrong to me....

I mean, I get throwing Wolverine on the Avengers for sales, but c'mon...

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eskana View Post
    Has Scott ever been on the Avengers?

.... I feel very strongly that the original X-man should NOT be an Avenger. It just feels wrong to me....

I mean, I get throwing Wolverine on the Avengers for sales, but c'mon...
    Scott most definitively has not been an Avenger.

Though at this point, pretty much everyone else has been. From the X-men alone, Storm, Rogue, Cable, Beast...

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Scott most definitively has not been an Avenger.

Though at this point, pretty much everyone else has been. From the X-men alone, Storm, Rogue, Cable, Beast...
    I think Scott and Jean are the only prominent X-Men to have never been on an Avengers team.
    Dark does not mean deep.

If Marvel is giving me Scott and Emma together in exchange for Peter and MJ breaking up… I’d take that offer.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If Marvel is giving me Scott and Emma together in exchange for Peter and MJ breaking up… I’d take that offer.

Yup... when are they going to stop messing around and just give us Scott and Emma back.

(sorry Scott/Jean fans lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Eskana View Post
    Yup... when are they going to stop messing around and just give us Scott and Emma back.

(sorry Scott/Jean fans lol)
    LOL! How about all the Scott/Betsy fans?!?

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! How about all the Scott/Betsy fans?!?

Emma and Jean are currently putting aside their differences in order to hide the bodies.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

There is literally nothing platonic about this scene.

Quote Originally Posted by justanotherclassic View Post
    There is literally nothing platonic about this scene.
    About as close as we’re likely to get to an equivalent Scott/Emma scene where Jean and Logan are in the jacuzzi together lol
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I personally think its time for Scott to dump Jean and get with Polaris.