Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Scott looks like a jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Scott looks like a jedi

That's not a bad thing.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Can he look any f’ing cuter? I squealed.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Amazing Member

Scott looks like a Jedi

And he had a crimson lightsaber in X of Swords cover.

Astonishing Member

Scott looks like a jedi

This definitely beats his last Gala outfit by a large margin and I actually liked the last one lol

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    This definitely beats his last Gala outfit by a large margin and I actually liked the last one lol
    The last one is like something a dictator/ military man would wear. It symbolised his role as a soldier/ tactician for Krakoa and mutants. The Jedi are peacemakers and peacekeepers. It concurs with his current path and mindset. Right now, everything he does is to make peace with humanity and the other races. It's could be also one of the reasons why he has to go out as Captain Krakoa.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AROSWELL View Post
    The last one is like something a dictator/ military man would wear. It symbolised his role as a soldier/ tactician for Krakoa and mutants. The Jedi are peacemakers and peacekeepers. It concurs with his current path and mindset. Right now, everything he does is to make peace with humanity and the other races. It's could be also one of the reasons why he has to go out as Captain Krakoa.
    Speaking of which, will (or should) Cyclops attend the Gala or will/should Captain K?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas View Post
    Speaking of which, will (or should) Cyclops attend the Gala or will/should Captain K?
    I don't know. If anything he should come out as Scott, but reveals his new identity to a few people. Although, if Iron Man was to find out the secret, he'd be filled with nothing but envy.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I like this Hellfire outfit for Scott more:

I like this one better, as well. The last one felt like a onesie to me.

It would be nice to see Magik on an X-men team again with Scott. Although, considering how things tend to turn out, I'm going to keep my expectations low. Very low.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post

It would be nice to see Magik on an X-men team again with Scott. Although considering how things tend to turn out, I'm going to keep my expectations low. Very low.
    Actually, I want him to restore the Extinction Squad from the Utopia Saga. Though I don't want to have exact same members as last time, I want members with similar abilities. For example, I want Forge or another tech-related mutant to replace Danger if she is still not available. Regent Storm is replaced with Iceman or another omega, along with Polaris taking the place of Magneto, Sunfire instead of Namor, and lastly Rouge instead of Hope. As for the Rasputin Siblings, they can remain the same along with the White Queen and the One-Eyed King.
    This way the most powerful team can stay active all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post

It would be nice to see Magik on an X-men team again with Scott. Although, considering how things tend to turn out, I'm going to keep my expectations low. Very low.
    Considering the big plans Vita has for her, I dont see Magik leaving NM to join X-men. If anything, I wonder if Scott will be used there considering thats Maddie's new home, at least for the next few issues

Actually, I want him to restore the Extinction Squad from the Utopia Saga. Though I don't want to have exact same members as last time, I want members with similar abilities. For example, I want Forge or another tech-related mutant to replace Danger if she is still not available. Regent Storm is replaced with Iceman or another omega, along with Polaris taking the place of Magneto, Sunfire instead of Namor, and lastly Rouge instead of Hope. As for the Rasputin Siblings, they can remain the same along with the White Queen and the One-Eyed King.
    This way the most powerful team can stay active all the time.
    LOL...How does Sunfire have similar abilities as Namor? Northstar would be a more apt replacement

Amazing Member

Considering the big plans Vita has for her, I don't see Magik leaving NM to join X-men. If anything, I wonder if Scott will be used there considering that's Maddie's new home, at least for the next few issues

LOL...How does Sunfire have similar abilities as Namor? Northstar would be a more apt replacement
    I'm not saying they have similar abilities, but a better replacement. Granted, Northstar is better and I completely for it, but, Scott would rather work with someone he's currently familiar with and although Namor has rejoined the Avengers, there is a possibility of him returning to the Defenders of the Deep. Thus I believe that in case the X Men got any problems with water, it needs someone with either serious ice power or firepower. Iceman and Sunfire are the perfect people to do the job.

Today's Immortal Xmen is a reminder that Sinister is a creepy creepy creeper and should not be within planet distance of Scott Summers.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I'm not saying they have similar abilities, but a better replacement. Granted, Northstar is better and I completely for it, but, Scott would rather work with someone he's currently familiar with and although Namor has rejoined the Avengers, there is a possibility of him returning to the Defenders of the Deep. Thus I believe that in case the X Men got any problems with water, it needs someone with either serious ice power or firepower. Iceman and Sunfire are the perfect people to do the job.
    How is fire a good counter to water though?

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Today's Immortal Xmen is a reminder that Sinister is a creepy creepy creeper and should not be within planet distance of Scott Summers.
    Why ?

I would love to see them interact in x men immortals. The dialogues could be really great.

Cyclops has been too much in his comfort zone since the beginning of the Krakoa era and his relationship with the Council has always been very interesting and conflicting.