Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Y'all better go to Marvel Unlimited now. #7 is going to kick your asses!!!!!
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Finally Scott is getting some focus in X-men

I don't know when we are going to get writers that actually understand character motivations. There is no way in hell Cyclops would even hesitate for a second to give up his identity if it meant preserving mutantdom. NEVER EVER. This was just bad writing. Emo Cyclops is so 1980.

Have anyone read the leaked issue? Can you guys post spoilers here?

So, apparently Cyclops will die and have to use that ugly ass costume. Considering how useless and ineffective Duggan have made him so far, I predict a very lame death.

And his new powers are all the costume I assume. It could be interesting to have Sinister alrering him before the ressurrection, making Scott the first chimera, but it will just be suit.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 01-05-2022 at 03:33 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Y'all better go to Marvel Unlimited now. #7 is going to kick your asses!!!!!
    I have Marvel Unlimited....#7 what?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    I don't know when we are going to get writers that actually understand character motivations. There is no way in hell Cyclops would even hesitate for a second to give up his identity if it meant preserving mutantdom. NEVER EVER. This was just bad writing. Emo Cyclops is so 1980.
    Not convinced that's what it was. Today's "Scott" definitely sounded like he was mourning/trying to honor someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    So, apparently Cyclops will die and have to use that ugly ass costume. Considering how useless and ineffective Duggan have made him so far, I predict a very lame death.
    My money's still on DugganClops biting it and Polyphemus/HoX/PoX/Cyclops replacing him. Might be why he seemed so pissy over the current state of the Council.

And his new powers are all the costume I assume. It could be interesting to have Sinister alrering him before the ressurrection, making Scott the first chimera, but it will just be suit.
    Maybe Sinister helped design the outfit for the laughs?

So, here's the issue...

While you have folks teasing that they have read the seventh issue because of a MU fumble?

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5870850

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    It has become a reoccurring issue of people posting spoilers for issues the day before they come out. The rule is 9am EST ON WEDNESDAY. Next time no more warnings, just expect some time off from the site. Keep in the pm’s.
    Obviously, anyone who posts those spoilers here before 9am EST on the day that seventh issue is actually released will have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    So, here's the issue...

While you have folks teasing that they have read the seventh issue because of a MU fumble?

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5870850

Obviously, anyone who posts those spoilers here before 9am EST on the day that seventh issue is actually released will have a problem.
    I imagined something like this. Just wait for Bleeding Cool.

Keeping it to issue 6, I was annoyed.

spoilers:
    Media Ressing Cyke and the Council and moving so fast on Cap Carrot Top feels unnecessary.
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Whenever MCU adapts Cyclops, I hope they don't do a cliche and unimaginative scene of him blasting something accidently because he lost his glasses/visor.

Cyclops should be competant enough to close his eyes on time, and competant enough to not lose his glasses/visor in a normal scuffle.

But this is something comic writers also need to learn.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Whenever MCU adapts Cyclops, I hope they don't do a cliche and unimaginative scene of him blasting something accidently because he lost his glasses/visor.

Cyclops should be competant enough to close his eyes on time, and competant enough to not lose his glasses/visor in a normal scuffle.

That is of course assuming the Cyclops in the MCU is competent and not new to the superhero gig.

I can’t wait until X-Men #7 officially drops.

Love,

Rejuvenated Slim Fangirl
    xoxo
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

Love,

Rejuvenated Slim Fangirl
    xoxo
    I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

I dont think that would make him incompetent. Accidents happen

Quote Originally Posted by PlacidMule View Post
    I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You get me! We see eye to eye (see what I did there?). lol!