Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spectacular Member

When have I ever said I wanted Freyja to be pilloried? And I even said multiple times that Freyja would have never done the same to ANY of her children, the children that she birthed nor Thor because she truly sees them as her children. But she doesn’t with Loki. Which is okay, I would have preferred this better than setting up Freyja as a seemingly good mother, doing something bad and then just completely ignoring it and acting like she was a good mother to Loki. When this has never actually been the case.

What I wanted was Loki to simply not have anything do to with her that is all. I didn’t want him to ridicule her or make her pay but simply treat her like she didn’t exist. I think it would have also been much better for the character if that happened as well because one thing that shouldn’t have changed is Loki washing his hands of the Asgardians.

It's not that I want Loki to fail but it just feels that's how it's being set up and who said it needs to be one person per role?

Edit: Also no I wouldn't see Loki as a villain if they set him to be either king or champion but I would wait and see to see what happens espeically with the former as it can do either way as Loki as king.
    Last edited by Lambadelta; 01-15-2022 at 10:26 AM.