Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I thought it was him immediately haha. Who else can boast of having brought the Avengers together?
    King Loki did travel back in time to Odin's childhood so it fits.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    It sounds like Loki but I'm guessing it's Coulson. The whole magic thing could be a red herring.
    That would be the most interesting Coulson has ever been.

Fantastic Member

I'm pretty sure it's Loki, based on the cover for the issue that goes over Avenger Prime's backstory: https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic...he-avengers-65

There's always a chance the cover is lying, but the person on the cover is def. Loki. I wasn't sure at first, since there's a decent amount of shadow on the char's face, but if you look closely at the sign on his forehead, it's Loki's horns.

Not sure why his magic is gold, but w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by Riimi View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's Loki, based on the cover for the issue that goes over Avenger Prime's backstory: https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic...he-avengers-65

There's always a chance the cover is lying, but the person on the cover is def. Loki. I wasn't sure at first, since there's a decent amount of shadow on the char's face, but if you look closely at the sign on his forehead, it's Loki's horns.

I like Loki so I'm cool with this variant.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I like Loki so I'm cool with this variant.
    Oh, I'm super psyched! I just had something come up with work so my comment ended up being more to the point than I'd originally planned. I've been waiting for Loki to be more involved for a while, but I was expecting something to happen in Thor (I did read the Defenders Beyond mini -- mostly, I'm glad that Ewing resolved the continuity issues and disconnect between the Loki versions).

I do wonder why this seems to be the only Loki we've seen so far. I kind of wonder if he merged with various different versions of himself (which would be a rather Loki thing to do), and that also explains why he's somewhat more powerful than usual.

Oh, I'm super psyched! I just had something come up with work so my comment ended up being more to the point than I'd originally planned. I've been waiting for Loki to be more involved for a while, but I was expecting something to happen in Thor (I did read the Defenders Beyond mini -- mostly, I'm glad that Ewing resolved the continuity issues and disconnect between the Loki versions).

I do wonder why this seems to be the only Loki we've seen so far. I kind of wonder if he merged with various different versions of himself (which would be a rather Loki thing to do), and that also explains why he's somewhat more powerful than usual.
    It could be a cue from the loki show. Outside if Kid loki and Classic loki Sylvie is a mix of loki and Enchantress.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-01-2022 at 05:43 PM.

Amazing Member

Actually if you went to the next issue and zoomed on the guy next to she-hulk ,he looks exactly like the guy on this cover.

He seems to have green eyes and black hair exactly like Loki but I can't be so sure it's him as he's not wearing horns,but on the other hand it is is golden which is the same color as his halmet.

I must say if it's not actually Loki it's rather strange that there is no villian Lokis nor heros lokis.

It would be a neat way to end his run thought as it started with Loki assembling the avengers and would have ended with Loki assembling the avengers.

Also there is other clues for it being loki,for an example avenger prime said he has been alone for a long a time which is just so Loki lmao,The fact that he seems to know everything about avengers is another one and he might have hinted that he had a terrible memory when he said "sometimes I forget myself" and Loki have mentioned some other times that he has a terrible memory,also one of the guys avenger prime sent mentioned how avenger prime brought them back to life which is something loki is shown to be able to do.
    Last edited by Emoandlazy; 12-24-2022 at 12:43 PM.