Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume if there is a 2nd suit, they don't want to spoil it immediately.

Honestly I highly doubt the suit reveal had anything to do with a twitter boycott given how far in advance they likely have to plan/approve this stuff.
    I completely agree that the suit reveal had NOTHING to do with the Twitter boycott.

It had EVERYTHING to do with this- there are photos of Leslie Grace on set, in costume, showing up on Twitter right now
    Last edited by atomicbattery; 01-17-2022 at 03:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member

She is right that sliding scale of finalist for robin actors did confuse me as well.
    Joshua being the youngest
    Dylan the perfect fit
    Then potentials mena and ludi

If they are considering doing a Arkham mistake and using Tim or he’ll even Jason…….

I mean I guess it depends. I mean if we have Dylan he would work if Jason does exist. Meaning Dick would have to already leave the Robin mantle. If the leaks are truth Bruce has been gone. So I feel Dick would also too. Doing his own thing. Joshua could work if Dick was first getting into Nightwing.

Babs seems to have nightvision googles.
    FJV4JYCWYAAnnYd.jpg
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-17-2022 at 10:08 PM.

Def getting HBO Max this year so I'll be looking forward to watching this

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean I guess it depends. I mean if we have Dylan he would work if Jason does exist. Meaning Dick would have to already leave the Robin mantle. If the leaks are truth Bruce has been gone. So I feel Dick would also too. Doing his own thing. Joshua could work if Dick was first getting into Nightwing.

Babs seems to have nightvision googles.
    FJV4JYCWYAAnnYd.jpg
    Grace said again they want to do Nightwing projects
    I dont want Tim becoming Nightwing. I don’t want Jason becoming Nightwing. I’d rather it be dick and Tim and Jason appear later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Grace said again they want to do Nightwing projects
    I dont want Tim becoming Nightwing. I don’t want Jason becoming Nightwing. I’d rather it be dick and Tim and Jason appear later.
    I see it more like this. Dick Grayson appears as Nightwing but the Robin we see is Jason or Tim. However, if he is Robin okay.

With how old Batman is (he's the 1989 version, so he's been Batman for 33 years at least) it would definitely make sense for the current Robin to be Tim (or even Damian), and Dick to already be Nightwing.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    With how old Batman is (he's the 1989 version, so he's been Batman for 33 years at least) it would definitely make sense for the current Robin to be Tim (or even Damian), and Dick to already be Nightwing.
    Keaton seems retired so I doubt there's a current Robin. Keaton might have had more than one Robin though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Keaton seems retired so I doubt there's a current Robin. Keaton might have had more than one Robin though.
    Unless they go with Tim starting to crime fight since Tim was the one who found out who Bruce once. Maybe he will do the same here. So doesn't this mean that Dick would have to be in his 30s-40s by now ?
    Motorcycle

B3EB3FD6-6B1E-47B0-BCA9-4B024F0CB9B1.jpg
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-18-2022 at 10:14 AM.

I really don't want Nightwing, or any of the Robins, appearing in this movie. It's Batgirl, I just want Batgirl, and some Batman, and that's it. I get why they want to have Dick and possibly more involved, because if it does well it can spin off a Nightwing movie or a Robin movie or whatever. But I don't really care about that kind of "synergy" and am done with every film having to connect with every other. Just focus on doing Babs justice and save Dick, Jason, Tim, and/or Damian for their own movies.

If anything Dick will probably just make one scene appearance and that's it. If anything even if Dick or any other Robin doesn't appear. We can just have Babs and Bruce talk about the robins. And the actor they are picking could easily just be the actor for the movie and not show up

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I really don't want Nightwing, or any of the Robins, appearing in this movie. It's Batgirl, I just want Batgirl, and some Batman, and that's it. I get why they want to have Dick and possibly more involved, because if it does well it can spin off a Nightwing movie or a Robin movie or whatever. But I don't really care about that kind of "synergy" and am done with every film having to connect with every other. Just focus on doing Babs justice and save Dick, Jason, Tim, and/or Damian for their own movies.
    He won’t be in it much but robin has always been apart of Batgirl year one. So make peace with it

The issue is that Dick will be too old to be robin. So even this is Tim or Dick still dressed up like a robin. Okay in theory can we guess how old the robins would be ? I mean it would be hard since we don't know when Keaton got robin. But any gridded

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He won’t be in it much but robin has always been apart of Batgirl year one. So make peace with it
    But this isn't Batgirl Year One though. We have no clue how much if any this is taking from that (just because the actress quoted the story doesn't mean much). Besides, that's Dick Grayson's Robin, not Nightwing or another Robin.

It seems like they're using Year One as core base but injecting elements from other Batgirl runs.

I think Dick will be in it or will be referenced. I don't think we'll see him in-costume.