Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if they'd reboot Cassandra Cain and use Shiva as a villain.
    I think they are gonna use shiva for black canary movie

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I think they are gonna use shiva for black canary movie
    Makes enough sense.

I wonder if they'd reboot Cassandra Cain and use Shiva as a villain.
    They could depending on how much they will reboot the universe. I hope with BoP it's a complete reboot. How much should they reboot BoP?

Am I the only one who kind of doesn't want Babs to appear in Caped Crusader rather want Betty Kane since we don't see her much. Like I wouldn't mind if we hear mentions of her. I just want to see Betty be more main character and Batwoman team
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 04-17-2022 at 10:59 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    They could depending on how much they will reboot the universe. I hope with BoP it's a complete reboot. How much should they reboot BoP?

Am I the only one who kind of doesn't want Babs to appear in Caped Crusader rather want Betty Kane since we don't see her much. Like I wouldn't mind if we hear mentions of her. I just want to see Betty be more main character and Batwoman team
    Isn’t the show an early Batman?
    If commissioner Gordon appear which is likely it’s only a
    Matter of time for her

Yeah, if Jim Gordon shows up and Babs doesn't, that would probably be due to not seeing Jim outside of work. He can definitely show up without her as long as we don't see his home life. And if it's early enough in Batman's career, Babs could still be a child. She canonically doesn't become Batgirl until after Dick becomes Robin, right? So if there's no Robin yet, makes sense that Babs wouldn't be Batgirl yet.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post

Well, Babs showing up probably depends on the kind of interpretation of the mythos the creators want to go for, whether they show Gordon's family, or how they plan to integrate the sidekicks.

Also if they want to do a black Batgirl.

Babs not being black when Jim is could be explained if Barbara Gordon Sr, her mother, is still white. Mixed race kids can appear to be the race of either parent or something in between.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Babs not being black when Jim is could be explained if Barbara Gordon Sr, her mother, is still white. Mixed race kids can appear to be the race of either parent or something in between.
    Or you could go back to Barbara being adopted (since Babs wasn't Jim's biological daughter with post-CoIE / Year One).

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Probably what they'll go for with Leslie Grace's Babs.

Extraordinary Member

Well, Babs showing up probably depends on the kind of interpretation of the mythos the creators want to go for, whether they show Gordon's family, or how they plan to integrate the sidekicks.

Also if they want to do a black Batgirl.
    She could be black, white MIxed , we will Proably never see the mom. Gordon tends to be a widower or divorced a lot.

The next installment needs to introduce, more villains and more cops

She could be black, white MIxed , we will Proably never see the mom. Gordon tends to be a widower or divorced a lot.

The next installment needs to introduce, more villains and more cops
    I remember in Beware the Batman and DC Super Hero Girls mentioned the mom but she never showed up.

I think the only time Babs sr. has shown up in animation is Gotham by Gaslight and Long Halloween.

Spectacular Member

Flashback scenes of young Barbara with her mom and dad were filmed for Batgirl.
    5779BE7F-9DEE-4B91-A6E6-68CB069B44DB.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbattery View Post
    Flashback scenes of young Barbara with her mom and dad were filmed for Batgirl.
    5779BE7F-9DEE-4B91-A6E6-68CB069B44DB.jpg
    Ohh well question answered

Wonder if she is still alive

Spectacular Member

Ohh well question answered

Wonder if she is still alive
    Well, according to plot leaks...

nope

They assert that Barbara Sr. was a cop and was killed, thus protective dad Jim’s resistance to young Barbara joining the force.
    There was also a flashback scene filmed with Jim Gordon running to the door of the Gordon home (we know it’s a flashback because JK Simmons is sporting a red wig) and the place blows up, the blast knocking Jim backwards and off his feet. Was mom inside?
    Also, regarding hair color, things seem pretty confusing. There are multiple set pics and videos of the apparent young Babs with mom and dad, both separately and together, in which kid Babs has dark brown hair. But adult Barbara has a hair color that, while seeming pretty inconsistent- appearing to vary from brown to vibrant red- is definitely NOT dark brown. So, who knows?! Have to wait for the movie I guess!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbattery View Post
    Well, according to plot leaks...

nope

They assert that Barbara Sr. was a cop and was killed, thus protective dad Jim’s resistance to young Barbara joining the force.
    There was also a flashback scene filmed with Jim Gordon running to the door of the Gordon home (we know it’s a flashback because JK Simmons is sporting a red wig) and the place blows up, the blast knocking Jim backwards and off his feet. Was mom inside?
    Also, regarding hair color, things seem pretty confusing. There are multiple set pics and videos of the apparent young Babs with mom and dad, both separately and together, in which kid Babs has dark brown hair. But adult Barbara has a hair color that, while seeming pretty inconsistent- appearing to vary from brown to vibrant red- is definitely NOT dark brown. So, who knows?! Have to wait for the movie I guess!!
    That was tmi bro