Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I'm surprised that the Elseworlds Batgirl/Supergirl special is the only place where Barbara uses Oracle technology for her Batsuit. If she has to suit up, it is a good middle point to a degree. Having Bruce be her sidekick was a fun change.

There were a few stories where she went online and created a Batgirl digital avatar.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

That's nanotech? Prob too futuristic. That's how new 52 Superman armor works

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I'm surprised that the Elseworlds Batgirl/Supergirl special is the only place where Barbara uses Oracle technology for her Batsuit. If she has to suit up, it is a good middle point to a degree. Having Bruce be her sidekick was a fun change.

I have to say that I like that idea why not merge Oracle tech with batgirl like here in the Elseworld. Has it ever been said why the writers haven't done this again?

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...ting-1331156/?

How do you all think this will affect everything ? I mean we know everything was put on pause but depending on how things go they could just release the movie and redo the flash

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...ting-1331156/?

How do you all think this will affect everything ? I mean we know everything was put on pause but depending on how things go they could just release the movie and redo the flash
    They'll probably still release the Batgirl film since it has nothing to do with them (other than explaining the existence of Keaton being Batman again, but that's not a dealbreaker).

Wait I read somewhere Blue Beetle will actually be the first movie now not Batgirl

I do wonder many still think Dick will appear but one there were people all around. So if anything it's probably a small cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Wait I read somewhere Blue Beetle will actually be the first movie now not Batgirl

I do wonder many still think Dick will appear but one there were people all around. So if anything it's probably a small cameo.
    Or they'll mention him.

Mighty Member

DC Pride 2022 will feature Barbara in the "Up at Bat" story alongside Alysia Yeoh by Jadzia Axelrod, Lynne Yoshii, Tamra Bonvillain, and Ariana Maher.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    DC Pride 2022 will feature Barbara in the "Up at Bat" story alongside Alysia Yeoh by Jadzia Axelrod, Lynne Yoshii, Tamra Bonvillain, and Ariana Maher.

She is going to be in the movie too right ?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She is going to be in the movie too right ?
    Yes. Ivory Aquino have been cast as her.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post

So does she know Babs is Batgirl now?

https://variety.com/2022/film/column...235232986/amp/

Already talking about a sequel. I wonder if you wanted a sequel for the movie do you guys think have any storylines you want to see ?

I wonder what the post credit scene will be. I'm curious why do you guys think Batgirl and Black Canary were the only ones to hbo?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

They're not gonna do The Killing Joke, or if they do it, it will be like the Joker movie, so the next step after Batgirl Year One would be something with James Jr. if he's not the main villain in this one and they're just setting him up

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    They're not gonna do The Killing Joke, or if they do it, it will be like the Joker movie, so the next step after Batgirl Year One would be something with James Jr. if he's not the main villain in this one and they're just setting him up
    Yea I don't see them doing a Killing Joke anything soon. It would be way too see. I can see her brother being used. Also do you think she will show up in Black Canary? If the leaks are true Black Canary is to train Babs. Next thing is huntress

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I wonder if they'd reboot Cassandra Cain and use Shiva as a villain.