FJHB3VsXoAQdqr_.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    We got a better look at the outfit

FJHB3VsXoAQdqr_.jpg
    This is Proably her do it yourswlf outfit before Bruce sponsors her

Lol I know some of y’all gonna be mad cuz you hate this outfit

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

The outfit has got a lot of mileage. It's seen in comic, animation, and now live action.

Looks great!
    But i doubt she will stay in this costume for more than one movie since it has the homemade vibes of the burnside costume..
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Looks great!
    But i doubt she will stay in this costume for more than one movie since it has the homemade vibes of the burnside costume..
    Oh def it always takes a while before Bruce starts sponsoring her

Ultimate Member

If the idea is she starts out doing this from scratch. Then this actually kind of works, the homemade look.

She can upgrade in a sequel when she gets more tied to Bruce and co.

I wonder. What outfit do you want to be her main one after her homemade one is gone?

Incredible Member

Kind of looks like a CW costume. Not as pumped on this as I thought I’d be. Does not look a feature film level suit. Hope it’s just the homemade year one costume.

This coming from someone who likes burnside in comics.

Extraordinary Member

I knew Ray fisher was gonna stir things up. However everytime he does this he taking away from Leslie spotlight. That not right. Is he gonna do this to black canary, static

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    The outfit has got a lot of mileage. It's seen in comic, animation, and now live action.
    I guess because media adaptions keep featuring her as a rookie, and it's the most sensible look for a rookie Batgirl just starting out (which makes more sense than the reason she stuck with it as long as she did in the comics).

I hope this doesn't lead into a bigger resurgence for the costume again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Looks great!
    Yeah, I hope Bruce gives her a more official costume at the end of the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Kind of looks like a CW costume. Not as pumped on this as I thought I’d be. Does not look a feature film level suit. Hope it’s just the homemade year one costume.

This coming from someone who likes burnside in comics.
    I don't disagree.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I knew Ray fisher was gonna stir things up. However everytime he does this he taking away from Leslie spotlight. That not right. Is he gonna do this to black canary, static
    Why are you bringing up Ray when he hasnt said anything. His last tweet was 10hrs ago. This was released like 2hrs ago.

LoL, love it. Please someone again tell me how Burnside wasn’t a big run for Batgirl…

Extraordinary Member

Why are you bringing up Ray when he hasnt said anything. His last tweet was 10hrs ago. This was released like 2hrs ago.
    Becuase the project was building momentum for this all week so this undermining is getting annoying

The cowl is gorgeous and I love it, I also love her red hair flowing from behind. The rest of the costume is average, I've never been a Burnside fan.
    I will hold out hope and pray we get an upgraded more armoured costume half way through the movie or at least in the final fight. Bruce needs to help her with a better costume!

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

The Burnside costume is by far my favorite look for Batgirl, and the stories in that run were great too. As for the CW look here, I'm thinking that's just the lighting and I imagine the suit will look better in the actual film.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!